3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 06.09.19 08:09 pm

Why you need to play games without localization

A very simple example.
35 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imelstorn 06.09.19

Purely a matter of taste. Personally I don't care if only the text was translated. The voice acting is welcome, but its absence is not sad. Because for the last 5 years hard to remember games with good voice acting

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
I respect, love and proud of my mother tongue and I don't need another.
Heh, heh... Baby I forgot something.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
I grew up in Russia, but I hate this country, while still a student I have harbored hatred in my heart for this country, and everything that is connected with it.
And finally, a bit of erotica.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
....bow before every citizen of the United States and kneel....

f
falsh777 06.09.19

Vanya Rygalov
Live Mexican TV series.

w
warp 37 06.09.19

The problem is that we have a large part of the population is illiterate Imbeciles who do not know English. And often Russian.

G
Givemethedust 06.09.19

warp 37
And often Russian.
something in English all write on the rules, yeah.

The problem is that we have a large part of the population is illiterate Imbeciles who don't know English
Then who's doing the translating games into German, Italian, Spanish, French and other languages?

f
falsh777 06.09.19

warp 37
That's what I look funny too difficult to get.

Beauty is just

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

warp 37 wrote:
the problem is that we have a large part of the population is illiterate Imbeciles who do not know English. And often Russian.
Interesting opinion 8)
But it is a good choice. Yes and depends on the country of residence. Easier for you, you are in Russia and the language you are native, and we have in Estonia a little differently ) Who knows English and plays in the original, as I like...

T
TheReds1892 06.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
so
speak English play the original
get a lot of fun
because not one actor dubbing fails to convey the emotion of the original
don't know not a problem play with voice acting or sabami
it's an individual choice each

i
ironHAMMER.ms 06.09.19

Why you need to play games without localization
Suggest it is better to discuss the topic: Why not to tell the others as needed.

f
falsh777 06.09.19

ironHAMMER.ms
Hentai dude with the mask should be familiar to him Lord, saying.

G
Gauguin 06.09.19

In fact, this whole the Cult of the original is nothing more than a desire of pseudo-elite to compensate for the lack of intelligence of the notorious English proficiency, so they boast. I prefer localization (although, I admit - it is not always of high quality) though, because I'm much more pleasant to hear native speech. And because I think Russian language is much more resonant and rich than the English (and, no, no, sir originality, I'm not wool).

S
Steve Taller 06.09.19

a topic for holivara, but in General the most interesting is that 90% of those who prefer English voice acting do not know the language and they like to read subtitles. In recent years localization of 1C, Buka, the New disc is great, not worse than the dubbing of foreign films, so do not La-La on the Russian voice acting, on the contrary it is a pity that not all voiced. Because to be distracted by the subs is Kumar

m
masha 06.09.19

As a child, I played in Japanese.
The game Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun, there in the middle of the game, you had to answer the questions and choose one correct answer out of three, there if you do not answer correctly, you could lose the game. I music liked it, especially the last level.
I prefer voice acting, and can be monophonic, but would not read, and the English language I don't really like to listen to, probably because of Ukrainianization, Ukrainian as me too tired.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

Steve Taller
a topic for holivara, but in General the most interesting is that 90% of those who prefer English voice acting do not know the language and they like to read subtitles
90%? Well then, I of 10% as know English =) But the subtitles in order not to miss a single word.

l
lookaway 06.09.19

Oh, you should not have it.
there are some potsreoty sit)

Steve Taller wrote:
no worse than the dubbing of foreign films
how ironic that the dubbing of foreign films every year is getting worse)