3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Kuzmin123 123 28.06.20 10:57 pm

Snow in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to enable the winter map in GTA Online?
Please help me and then I saw the video but I forgot it :(
70 Comments
Sort by:
n
nonakukifu 28.06.20

sorry that was removed, maybe there were a lot of bugs, or it's a lot of complaints from players, but I'm no bug is not seen, everything was perfect with the snow

A
Anthony DiNozzo 28.06.20

victorzh
in General, the snow was worth it to leave at least a week. there must be at least some sort of holiday atmosphere albeit in the game....

v
victorzh 28.06.20

Anthony DiNozzo
I agree completely. Until the end of the year is-nothing - could lie down. But the creators of the game logic.

n
nat.mih 28.06.20

DeLaKoren
With the snow I somehow bad konektilo in open session (very often wrote "failed..."). As soon as the snow was cleaned, the problem disappeared.

d
demothen 28.06.20

nat.mih
Also sometimes there are such messages, regardless of whether there is snow or not. Would be better if they fixed the bug with transport missions, sometimes cars are like Spokane, even from a series of shots of the RPG did not explode.

C
CRASHBULLET 28.06.20

Damn, with the snow this kind of atmosphere in the game, and as it was removed, the dummy remained.

n
nat.mih 28.06.20

demothen
The message appeared to snow, but not in such quantities.

n
nonakukifu 28.06.20

nat.mih
I have the opposite wish is playing the game every time, but rather just after the opening gala of the things missing these messages that failed to join session, etc ...

S
Saints319 28.06.20

and I started to look for the cause I have almost no snow , and others have:D

v
victorzh 28.06.20

There is no information, no one, will there still be snow? At first I thought that it either had to have the NG, or they will be off again to the NG or to the end Eventa (05.01.16). But the days go by and I grow stronger the feeling that snow will be no more :((((

V
Vargas0071 28.06.20

We have no snow here in the GTA will not

T
Thorgal 28.06.20

What ever snow in California? There in December and January 18-20 above zero. Is it only on the top of mount Čiliad can be a little fall out.

M
MiGamer86 28.06.20

victorzh
For the new year in any will.

f
fbrua 28.06.20

Such pigs: why no snow? This event has already ended?

PS
How long running online? When this mode is launched?

m
maximkm 28.06.20

fbrua
It was not a long time , but then I realized decided to make this exclusive purely for consoles and the PC turned off the snow

L
Levokos 28.06.20

maximkm
No, the snow will be included on December 31.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 28.06.20

Also don't forget that there is a mod on the snow)

J
JolyMau5 28.06.20

fbrua
How come GTA V, so it seems and has launched Online.
maximkm
What's the point?

f
fbrua 28.06.20

Author_Nick
Fashion is...something a little bit wrong)))

Thank you all for the answers!)

v
victorzh 28.06.20

insel260
After reading your comments, I set out to find snow. Have had 12 sessions - I think it is enough to consider the experiment a success, and stat.the sample is representative. Two times I threw in the single - was back online. Session tried, and the General and by invitation only. In short, tried everything, snow is nowhere to be found. Wrote friends online in private sessions - they also have no snow and has not been since Christmas. I'm not suggesting anything, but somehow it is strange and mysterious.