3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Kuzmin123 123 28.06.20 10:57 pm

Snow in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to enable the winter map in GTA Online?
Please help me and then I saw the video but I forgot it :(
70 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 28.06.20

victorzh
Cryptic? The fucking Illuminati set it up!

v
victorzh 28.06.20

In order not to produce rumors and jokes, and I quote the official Twitter of the Rockstar:
Keep an eye out for the rare Los Santos snow phenomenon over the next few days in #GTAOnline
The record has been added an hour ago.

U
Udmurt 28.06.20

The 25th came and all cesiah the snow was! it seems like one day included! wait for the next 25th of December! do not oversleep))))

n
nonakukifu 28.06.20

Now 3 00 Moscow time, given the snow right in front of me! I was in a session in free mode and then BAM, and for a moment appeared a snow texture on the streets and snow, I thought that it will be necessary to restart the game, and look how it was very unexpected!!!

v
victorzh 28.06.20

DeLaKoren
Thank you so much for signaled! Ran the game well, did not have time to go to bed :)

n
nonakukifu 28.06.20

victorzh
Yes nezachto! Enjoy the game!

T
Thorgal 28.06.20

I went today to the session. The snow around. I came home, watched the palm trees in the snow and on the women in bikinis on the snow-covered beach, and spat out...
Fuck your fuck your snow and winter...

G
Gray_Wolf 95 28.06.20

Thorgal
Today came the snow there. Passed a couple of missions without snow, and it is no longer. It is not clear it was removed or it's all the same nonsense I have one?

P
Pakc666 28.06.20

Heard this morning that the bakery brought the snow with the Christmas update. But I have snow in the game, although the upgrade fell.
Before that I remember this thanks for who was created just for consoles was, but now I look on YouTube, all playing with the snow already on the PC. The question arose - how to enable? The second year without snow, when the snow is all there is - as it is insulting.
Give manuals.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.06.20

Pakc666
The snow will be around 25 numbers. As in the past year.

M
Mortaliss 28.06.20

HDE you there on YouTube saw it,throw a link choli,yeah isn't it obvious that given the mechanics of the game in the snow,the snow can be a custom function for an individual player

P
Pakc666 28.06.20

Mortaliss
for example

D
Ded Sasay 28.06.20

that feeling when the pirates come and turn it on at any time by using simple trainer

P
Pakc666 28.06.20

Mortaliss
Ahh, that's it. I hope it would snow by the end of December.

e
ed58963 28.06.20

snow is fun, straight to the point while not trying to play in the robbery or to do something other than drive in the snow

l
lookaway 28.06.20

ed58963
or not to take muscle

D
Den76rus 28.06.20

tell me play on the incidence,all the buttons tried,but to pick up the snow and could not,on the keyboard clicking G the snow is also not taken,who else plays on the incidence,there was a jamb and how to fix it?

S
SkEwReK 28.06.20

Den76rus
d-pad - Left

D
Den76rus 28.06.20

SkEwReK
already figured out,thanks,about the cross I even had forgotten it,first on boot menu saw that you need to choose a click in the mouse button 4,then remembered that I reassigned the explosion of Velcro on the mouse,but then I realized that if that would pick up on the clave you need to click on G which is responsible for the undermining,on Pade is responsible for this cross to the left)

u
upumeg95 28.06.20

What happened? Was in the morning, the evening melted away or what?