3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20 11:11 pm

Battlefield 2142 - talk game. (Battlefield 2142)

A few weeks ago appeared the first rumors about the game Battlefield 2142. Thanks to the staff of PC Gamer magazine, this information was confirmed. Events new part of the game will take place about 150 years after the events of the previous series. Because of the many ecological disasters on Earth, there was a new ice age, and surviving remnants of humanity begin a war for the possession of the land suitable for the continuation of life. Expected completely updated Park equipment and a new Arsenal. Players control huge robots and other futuristic technology. In the conflict to face two opposing forces: the Us-European Alliance, which includes the States and most of Europe, and pan Asian Coalition - in it is Russia, India and the Middle East.
The release of Battlefield 2142 is scheduled for autumn this year.

I do still I wonder what will turn out;a Standing enemy ETQW
67 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEF24 28.06.20

Autumn this year? We have a fast!

k
killerbug 28.06.20

In our file archive is available for video-Intro. You can download it here

H
Homyak-Dzheday 28.06.20

The horror...the Battlefield Series is known due to the realness of your furnishings will turn into the next sci-Fi shooter...This is the same as make a strategy Medieval about Space ships and evil aliens,in General,a completely different game to happen.

At least the name of the other would come up with.

k
killerbug 28.06.20

The horror...the Battlefield Series is known due to the realness of your furnishings will turn into the next sci-Fi shooter...
Well, you can't run with the M16 + grenade, but with a Blaster and mine with a motion detector. Not much of a difference.

D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20

What is this nano's for the best!
Let's wait for autumn, and there you will see the way the engine Nanjo is current, modified from 2 parts ???

K
Krokozyabra 28.06.20

I feel like it... I'm a fan of walking tanks... Fun... interesting th Snaipery in kachestve weapons issue will be and just what classes will be...

B
Bianor 28.06.20

Judging by the nuggets of information that you will get something like UT-2004 - futurism, the incredible machine. Only without the dodges that, jumps and things like that...

k
killerbug 28.06.20

By the way, there seems to be a so-called Minks Level i.e. the level in Minsk. GEE... I just saw the video designed for employees of the company.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 28.06.20

Well, you can't run with the M16 + grenade, but with a Blaster and mine with a motion detector. Not much of a difference.

The fact of the matter is that big...still, BF was the only one of its kind,and now she will become neoclone Unreal Tournament and almost doubles Enemy Territory:Quake Wars.Would understand if it was an addon to the second part,in the manner of BattleField 1942:Secret Weapons of WWII

Even the screenshots are very similar to Enemy Territory

Free Free

Free Free

H
Homyak-Dzheday 28.06.20

Here's the news about the release of the game,there is a bit of new information :)

The representatives of Electronic Arts and DICE has finally officially announced the network blockbuster Battlefield 2142. The action game will unfold in the distant future on Earth, experiencing a new ice age.

In the struggle for survival, players will join one of two factions - the European Union or the Pan Asian Coalition. Will be in the Arsenal a futuristic assault rifles, devices, allowing to remain invisible and powerful stationary turrets. In the hangar players will wait for the walking robots, tanks hovering and high speed fighters.

In online battles can participate 64. About the game classes, while it is known only that one of them will be the commander planning the actions of men. Battlefield 2142 coming this fall exclusively on PC.

D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20

I'm in the game poinry...Let's wait for autumn !

H
Homyak-Dzheday 28.06.20

Yes I play too happy,I just can't get used to the concept of the Battlefield series a little izmenilas,but maybe it's for the best :)

I wonder whether the game has any features,besides the new weapons and new means of transport?May be any new game modes?And if the game is more advanced physical model and system damage in the manner of the same Quake Wars?

Like the game to appear soon,and the questions on it is full )

D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20

Yes, because to wait a long time for her...I think a few new modes will definitely appear.Yes, I have used begait rifle M16...
Pleased with the point that all ATCI developed from DICE has listened and has included Russia in the game! Although it was in BF2: SF, but I wonder how they see the future weapons of Russia!!!!

k
killerbug 28.06.20

Will Kalashnikov that shoots 20 mm bit the bullet :))
In the subject will definitely play.

D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20

Daems cool...
And the video is well done...)))

K
Krokozyabra 28.06.20

I wonder what will shoot Snaipery and missile troops... and whether transportable turrets and some air tools will let me drive your car... Even a lot of queries, buim wait! As for new modes, I hope not, except that if the single will do in the manner Бателфронта2, then I'll be so proud...

D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20

I'm not looking for the single, I want to run in the fields with other real players
Hopefully air travel will not have problems in the management of...

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 28.06.20

How many roller weighs something?
And you never know how much, though.

D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20

Size: 15.7 Mb....
Download it from here

H
Homyak-Dzheday 28.06.20

Counter Strike:Condition Zero single player did,it turned out,to put it mildly,it is not clear that :) Games,like Battlefield,like a MMORPG,created only for online games.

There is only a single that would work out,or relax,isstreblyat stupid bots packs.