3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 28.06.20 11:11 pm

Battlefield 2142 - talk game. (Battlefield 2142)

A few weeks ago appeared the first rumors about the game Battlefield 2142. Thanks to the staff of PC Gamer magazine, this information was confirmed. Events new part of the game will take place about 150 years after the events of the previous series. Because of the many ecological disasters on Earth, there was a new ice age, and surviving remnants of humanity begin a war for the possession of the land suitable for the continuation of life. Expected completely updated Park equipment and a new Arsenal. Players control huge robots and other futuristic technology. In the conflict to face two opposing forces: the Us-European Alliance, which includes the States and most of Europe, and pan Asian Coalition - in it is Russia, India and the Middle East.
The release of Battlefield 2142 is scheduled for autumn this year.

I do still I wonder what will turn out;a Standing enemy ETQW
67 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimaximym 28.06.20

I been playing battle of 2142,I can say one thing,the game failed. Essli need more can obzorchik with the screen to do. And very pleased with the built-in game Russian version and translated the voices into Russian.

A
Albel 28.06.20

But for pirates it's just... I don't know what. 5 maps and one mode. :(

A
Al-106 28.06.20

Yes, obzorchik with the screen would not hurt. As there bots? How many maps, modes? And what is it translated in Russian voice will be in the usual pirates?

L
Lexsusin 28.06.20

People skills 1 topic can anyone know what you can edit the file DirectDraw Surface Image
? what attitude to the game
And right there in Texture technology there are now Want a Tank from Green to white to alter

L
Lexsusin 28.06.20

Screenshots are reluctant to remove because there is the same
Dovolnotaki decent bot can assess the situation and play Neche
Only 5 cards. For multiplayer 3 mode. 1Титан. 2 As in BF 2. 3 With bots
Yes it is from pirates of Persons 1 the only Difference there is no way in the net play, That's all
While it was current a couple of sentences untranslated found

A
Al-106 28.06.20

5 cards wow!!! The gap of why there is booze most of the time. Funny. Anyway, I basically in battle 2 and one card was missing.

For multiplayer mode 3. 1Титан. 2 As in BF 2. 3 With bots
You probably wanted to say two is Titan and how батле2(hold, capture the point). in each mode, you can pogamat with bots. Or I chivato misunderstood.
About translated voices all like BF2 Special Forces, there is also the couple on the Russian market. I understood it. Need thank you from DICE to say that I was not lazy Russia to colormatch in the game.

And how many guns? AM-12 Enforcer helps, so to speak in battle or not?

L
Lexsusin 28.06.20

No multiplayer mode 3 + single-player with Bots.
It has a mode with bots Network
No this is a Game LOCALIZED
Ground 2 1 charging Pomoemomu Plasma 1Выстрела only bugs can or tank If engine. What I wonder now just what in the Butt or the Tank will shoot him immediately kirdyk Well Granitnogo type
2 barreled Laser SRL bespoleznie against the Technology only on Titanium namely its Defensive Guns
And what About Weapons all Zablujena no sales Garnet current standard Weapons
But play with Bots And the bots all running around With Nakami
Pumped arms Significantly Modena + XS DAP Stuff prilogaetsya from first aid Kits to personal Razvedyvatelnogo Drone
+ The main System did without Armor can Now be podolshe to run a Sprint, but without the Protection

e
edikbl 28.06.20

I don't understand how to add gear. This machine happens? Ran shoot across the map in single player with bots, points 96, sprocket, gave start on a new map, and grenades as nebylo and is not , additional equipment as been inactive so it stays. Or is that just the cartoon? how many points is needed?

L
Lexsusin 28.06.20

When people EA patch 18 meters already released

D
DOOMdriver 28.06.20

And traffic stayed the same large - 50 megs per hour ???

a
artyr17 28.06.20

prompt as in bf2142 in single player to unlock all weapons!!!!

F
FlammeNn 28.06.20

people like to open the weapons?Please tell me!

R
RozetroZ 28.06.20

Listen guys, I really search in the net for igruhe BattleField 2142 and found one saytets good.
There is everything about game and cheats and passwords, and most importantly, I found a solution to the problem with the game.
Well, in short, here is the link:
http://www.mygame.net.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=10

z
zzz56576hb 28.06.20

PPC game full Parasha-even if you do not compare with this UBER game like ETQW still the game miserable
I blah 2 hours Circassia to poigrat s pirates over a network, and after 15 minutes of gameplay the game was removed because ATSTOY !!!

V
Vanfear 28.06.20

Stool your brain. If the iron is rotten grain at the game tyrkat and go drive classics
- dissent for example. Have 2142 not hundreds of fans and thousands and if they saw what you have written about her, it would have brought you to kognitivnogo dissonance. -LOL-

A
AlboX 28.06.20

me too in the beginning did not like the game, now half a year as I can't let her lose. PTS.pinned

A
AleksandrSL 28.06.20

Don't know, maybe for someone the game and shit, but leave your thoughts to yourself. As noted Vanfear, the game has hundreds of thousands of fans around the world, hundreds of thousands play, and tens of thousands dream to play on ranked servers! Don't like BF better not say anything, and play those that you do not shit

a
andreibarahoev 28.06.20

Uh, the people using the network card to unlock all the weapons?

A
AleksandrSL 28.06.20

Upon receipt of titles and Northen strike when receiving ribbons and badges

00GENDOLF00 28.06.20

Hey zzz56576hb you where the Blizzard of mates ?
BF2142 Is a game of all games ! ! !
And sucks you got F***
The people of antediluvian computer game obserat ! ! !

For BF 2 and BF 2142 will tear anyone ! ! !