3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Kryukov111 28.06.20 11:17 pm

The people help with a question related to gtx 970 please (Tom Clancy's The Division)

many graphically heavy games were allowed, Yes you can say that's it's The Division, video card Geforce 970, it heats violently, how cruelly, to 85-86 for Maxwell that's fine as far as I know, but not 1A the game is not bothered because the map, and well, just not to play when sensation(from the cooler) that the system unit into orbit out, anyone have any thoughts, advice MB, help
40 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 28.06.20

to clean the cooling system of the card.
to adjust the speed of cooler manually in msi afterburner.
it is still possible to hold the body open, to put in another case fan close to the card to change the thermal paste.

N
Nikita237 28.06.20

Sergey Крюков111
Sergey Крюков111 wrote:
for Maxwell that's fine as far as I know
NOT normal, I have 300w on the map (you have a 145w), the temperature of 83-85
I think to change the thermal paste and clean the dust

B
Blood Suslik 28.06.20

Inno 3D has already been a year and a half she's happy)

S
Sanya Gladyshev 28.06.20

Sergey Крюков111
firing, what can I say

S
Sanya Gladyshev 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
You're a fabulous bot, you that simple that under load the same purity kernel is used. Delete, do not enter people astray

H
HAKS 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Oh storyteller

k
kustowlad 28.06.20

Sergey Крюков111 wrote:
and well, just not to play when sensation(from the cooler) that the system unit into orbit will be released
And what you card from Palit took ?or Palit just think of chatat ? why all the cards are trying to take from MSI , ASUS , GIGABYTE did not think ?because these cards are not heated almost were cooler if you can

H
HAKS 28.06.20

Sergey Крюков111
and what cooling do you have impeller?

F
FsTanDar 28.06.20

I could use me a little help. I do not understand how to use it!)) At least tell us something)

H
HAKS 28.06.20

FsTanDar
it is similar to overclocking a video card)))?

m
meagarry 28.06.20

kustowlad
What kind of nonsense about fire? I have the easiest firing about 70 degrees at 70 percent speed in not the most favorable place. And the VRM is cooled unlike the cheap MSI, I just first bought and where the minimum speed is 55 percent - quite silently))
A 'game' series - all with good cooling, regardless of the company.

H
HAKS 28.06.20

meagarry
1060?

m
meagarry 28.06.20

HAAKS
Yes

H
HAKS 28.06.20

meagarry
1060 everything seems cold. was from Palit 670 on it though the eggs cook))) now from the MSI 970 max temperature 70

m
meagarry 28.06.20

HAAKS
HACKS wrote:
1060 like all goldenye
my hot other budgetar, perhaps even colder. that's enough. the cooling system is one of the best of budgetar. I before buying a lot of tests/forums/feedback-smoked. including why refused to ISI, although the previous map they were.
HACKS wrote:
was from Palit 670
how old is she now? everything flows, everything changes.
I had a Gigabyte 10-15 years ago (don't remember which one) - the only card burnt from overheating. now Gigabyte HS?
or the previous map - 280х MSI gaming series up to 80-85 degrees basking at 100% rpm of the cooler.

H
HAKS 28.06.20

meagarry
if the author's theme of the turbine oklad and he rides it without a rifle(Yes, even with the over & under) 80 degrees it dose the temperature, if the turbine is not that much

m
meagarry 28.06.20

HAAKS
of course, that isn't normal. only firm not being here at all. Yes, even for turbine, IMHO, too much.
I have, incidentally, in the division, on the contrary a little less than in other games hot - usually up to a maximum of 67.

R
Red Barels 28.06.20

Sergey Крюков111
to 80 degrees is the norm for heavy gaming
The Division these include

I
Ioannn 28.06.20

Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
firing, what can I say
Yes it is not necessary)! At the time it was semi-brand even.

p
pochtipushkin 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Neighing with screenshots with identical memory clock and core, as well as tales about 58 degrees peak temperature and set to force the speed of the cooler by 50% in idle (in the Witcher would be 50% of you all would have melted) =))))

Either a Troll or a failed attempt to sound expert, but at the same time pushing the brand. . .

The author of the theme - don't worry. Those SPECA map provides temperatures up to 90 degrees (now that is critical). Of course, the 85 a bit too much. Just install MSI Afterburner, and the temperature threshold of 80 degrees.

The Firing, too, and I will NEVER believe that between cards from different manufacturers can be the difference in temperature of almost 1.5 times (as there are some mold, manually running the cooler in idle). In addition, the fans can be adjusted manually; Yes, there will be more noise, but less experience.