3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Kryukov111 28.06.20 11:17 pm

The people help with a question related to gtx 970 please (Tom Clancy's The Division)

many graphically heavy games were allowed, Yes you can say that's it's The Division, video card Geforce 970, it heats violently, how cruelly, to 85-86 for Maxwell that's fine as far as I know, but not 1A the game is not bothered because the map, and well, just not to play when sensation(from the cooler) that the system unit into orbit out, anyone have any thoughts, advice MB, help
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 28.06.20

Blood Suslik
and what of the tiny ventilatory there side?

B

pochtipushkin
not 58 and 56 and 36 in serious games and 38 in the bagel
And the graphics card is usually even cools the air in the room, such as air conditioning

k
kustowlad 28.06.20

meagarry
Yeah I had a 770 from palitha on the dark souls 2 how to remember the coolers yelled at 100% and the map is still overheated and it was almost all played,handed her the tries, now on the MSI card stands and coolers in played not even 50% rootout and map finally can not hear

m
meagarry 28.06.20

kustowlad
two maps conclude the firms? OK, Cho

p
pochtipushkin 28.06.20

Bomber
And the graphics card is usually even cools the air in the room, such as air conditioning

Hell. . . where I rolled nor there. . . probably need to take gigabytes . . .

f
fog666666 28.06.20

Firing computer will burn

B
Blood Suslik 28.06.20

Bomber
Cooling is of him and take. quieter than the Gigabyte, but cools much better.
Before was 580, 680 gigabytes.

B

Blood Suslik
ay chill at all funny nipples. sorry for this little fan was removed!

k
kustowlad 28.06.20

meagarry
Well BL, I'm not changing 3 cards a year, bought the card from palitha 1 times and she's complete shit and why do I then again card from palitha take ? the second time stepping on a rake ?

p
pochtipushkin 28.06.20

kustowlad
Fun to talk about the producers, based on stumps in the form of a 770, which is for games not intended. . .

And so, the cards do not change 3 times a year. All the latest cards have been from Palitha (GTX970, GTX580, GTX9800 (I think)). With any map there were no problems. the last two also sold front upgrades. After Palitha personally, I still don't plan to even consider Busy and other mutoten, which for the mythical shit you pay the extra 10-20%.

PS the Phrase why all the cards are trying to take from MSI , ASUS , GIGABYTE did not think ? smile =) Who is it? Where trying? If he is amenable to brainwashing, you do not need all fell into a heap. Just someone who is in marketing, and someone thinks with his head. . .

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Man, some friendly advice, either learn to use software and to operate with numbers, or don't post.
So even old games heat up the video card and not weak. To run the game for one minute and to 40 degrees, this is not a test, this is nonsense. The idle temperature for this card, by default, from 36 to 40 degrees is considered normal, raised frequency for a moment (judging by graphics), and I think got the final temperature, is misleading.
So, to get the desired numbers, you need to survive in the game for about 10 minutes. Everything else should be noted about the resolution and graphics settings and vertical sync. Disable vertical synchronous, and know the suffering of the graphics card. And yet it is not clear what sync can frames every second - 30 frames per second, or every first - 60 frames per second.
At least test run ATITool for 5-7 minutes, and you will see the numbers, BUT is a program to test for artifacts, and she is not able to load the graphics card is fairly serious, in fact, as an old game, somewhere on this level. I have FarCry 3 heats to 65, and that the program only 52. I want to note that the work schedule of the cooler I customized (sistemnik in the profile):
Here is an example
GTX 980 test
Haha, max you have marked on the chart, and it was 63 degrees(!) - And, damn it, there I stepped on a rake, inconsiderate, power consumption is not the schedule!!
This is the value we want!(error, wrong chart)
Even in simple toys, temperature, default settings will be definitely higher than 40 degrees. Although, what to take for a simple toy. Just cause 3 is definitely not simple. well, 63 degrees, maybe I would (mistake, better, power consumption is 63% of max, Oh blind), but for 2K, once is not enough. I have FarCry in full HD 1080 gtx warms up to 65, and then, say, run for 1 minute, did not have time to warm up.
And before you write angry letters to the guys and me, here's a real example of a gtx 970, 1920x1080, temperatures in the upper-left corner is 70 degrees.
Test youtube
I hope that I explained and you realized your mistake, it happens.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
here's the screen in simple, with an UNLOCKED cooler. - Fan Speed 40%. By default, at least I had a gtx 980, fans stood and had a temperature in the range of 40, at least, a little more. So, there is a tendency now, fans seek in a simple stop to the veins longer (resource), and of the noise, besides, graphics cards have become more energy efficient, and work on the cooling system, as well given their results, i.e., passive heat sink cooling, in a simple enough. Some of the fans are connected at 50 degrees, others at 60 - Palit Geforce 970, so write in the comments.
And here again
but rather it is the pride of the manufacturer! - everyone has experience with a particular manufacturer, and therefore left the impression (Everyone Sandpiper praises its swamp). But all have unsuccessful models, the experience they were trying to implement, marriages, omissions, and therefore there are tests, reviews, feedback, how well is the model passes the stress tests, which gives the numbers. I personally used to like Gigabyte, MSI are now sitting on vidyuhi (was 980, is now 1080, but judging by the reviews, 1080, not very successful) and the motherboard.

p
pochtipushkin 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Do not try this you PROUD of the to explain something. I can also turn the cooler on 100% to cool the card in idle to 16 degrees, then the cooler off and make a screenshot. But even this did not think to remove the manual adjustment of turns before the screenshot =)))

And Yes, the idle temperature WITH a non-working COOLERS about 45 degrees on my 970 from Palitha. At a load of very interesting games - about 76 degrees and about 70% of the turnover. Somehow played with the correlation of speed and temperature, 90% of the turnover achieved approximately 65 degrees, but seemed noisy so returned to the factory ratio.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 28.06.20

pochtipushkin
I looked a couple of his reviews, it is good advice, like the head cooks, but with the numbers off.
Reminded me of a time when a girl on the forum argued, she argued That in turbo mode, the i7-3770k keeps the temperature at 26 degrees, we tried to docset that the temperature value is dynamic and changing every second, and that is probably the case, either in the program or on the sensor, we all were in the 45 ( + , -) in the end, she referred to some friends that they have the same, and we all have cocks. You know, I'm something, and now expect, but don't write that is okay.
You have, quite norms temperature, but may be less. I ,by the way the same caught 76 degrees, until he has corrected the schedule, though I caught only one game (ARK), or with a disabled vertical sync in others. I play with headphones, so do not care, Oh Yes, my fans, the number is purely symbolic, often see up to 65% (and so, somewhere in the 75%).
You see, the fan has a life, as I've partied with this, advised not to put 100%, up to a maximum of 80%, and then figured, 3 year warranty, with the indicators being watched, fans are removable, easy to change, in the sale or dismantling can be found. Right now is the video card fan (lay unnecessary), you know, piled, very funny, but cool, the fans are stopped and the temperature of the graphics card 34. Here you could remove the radiator cowl, teplosetevaya would be better. By the way, this is a Board for Sergey Крюков111. I wanted to, BUT no guarantee will be (seal).
Twists nothing better to do

S
Sanya Gladyshev 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
I once took a 3 cooler Gigabyte (760 took) after a month went artifacts and crash the video driver (block stood a Corsair 600 Wat), quick sold it and bought a ASUS GTX 780ti matrix platinum and simple beauty was.

p
pochtipushkin 28.06.20

VOVAN WOLF

Frankenstein =) I Have a similar miracle (too lazy to take a picture) - still have the Chinese stick, which, after the perfect measurement and cutting of back edge of the graphics card (because the latter is too heavy and clearly requires a backup) . . .

A
Alex Hawk 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
In the game under load =)
Started the game and immediately turned? Judging by the pattern of energy consumption. More and coolers in easy-on 50% twisted. Horror.
ZiZu Zankercu
No. Not satisfied. Not Palis and hide schedule power =))) 10 seconds of running the game (probably not even in the game it was, but some kind of start menu or something) - will not heat up the graphics card. But for 5 seconds from 34 to 40 degrees has jumped.

Although I have already a said it all =)

M
MagicHero 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
And what do you mean by that? that for 5 seconds, the video card was heated from 26 to 38? )))
kustowlad
HAAKS
Palit actually, in recent years, makes an excellent cooling on the graphics cards. My fall to a maximum of 60 basking and 2 run in haven just to 52 its warmed up (coolers spinning at 45% -55%, there number is visible in the video)

In games now as a given heating (the system unit is under the table, near the battery) warms to 65 max, usually around 50-60 in older games, so generally 40-45.
Does the graphics card was already warmed up in the game and strtoul 50 degrees, according to the game there was a 52 and was sometimes reduced to 51. If a little longer to play (did not test for temperature) that will stay in the area 53-55

Run in Marche on the stability of (20 test segments) gave a result of 99.5%
http://www.3dmark.com/fsst/222968

Z
Zewer 28.06.20

Nikita237
for palitha normal

M
MikuHadsune 28.06.20

Sergey Крюков111
Let the game on 970-ke Gigi from gaming extreme. (overclocked to 1550мгц). Warming up to a maximum of 65. So that is probably the case in cooling....
*That stinks and burns is card Palit*