3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.06.20 11:37 pm

Technical problems (SWAT 4)

Comrades, I have this problem: can't install the game SWAT 4 due to the fact that she does not want to be on Service Pack 2. I have Windows XP Pro corporate SP 2, delete the service, PEK can't. What are they doing?
The option to install another OS plz do not offer.
117 Comments
Sort by:
10001 28.06.20

proGnom I also had this problem, the solution is: prinosish the game folder to a folder on English, for example: D\games\swat4\

10001 28.06.20

tell me how to connect to the server or create sure server, please

l
leninV 28.06.20

Thank you! Tell me where is the configuration file for SWAT 4? I need to set the resolution of 1680x1050 and in the game menu there is only 1600x1200.

D
Deadly Fate 28.06.20

Having one thread with the same problem?

I pass the mission in the hospital, then going through the abandoned house...the list go on missions and leave the game. Once again include the game, the last available mission of the Hospital. Ie not saved the game after the hospital.

What to do?

g
glebka 28.06.20

Can't install the patch version 1.1 Game-pirates, installed the game in Russian-patcher Russian 1.1 patch installed English version-patcher eng. patch 1.1 . Every izgolyatsya. Writes that not the same language version. The game requires no disk, maybe this is still the case. Who knows the answer pozhalsto.

D
Deadly Fate 28.06.20

Try to put a patch on not cracked version

g
glebka 28.06.20

The fact of the matter is that I did not quack. It is set like that. Maybe there should be some file to delete? Just what is...And to download novya not kraknutyh the game - I'll take two days. Such a disaster

D
DemonROX 28.06.20

Loudiyi how to edit maps for swat4 ???

k
kurch 28.06.20

Pliz tell me how to get two computers connected directly, to play on LAN. If both computer to connect to the same server, the toy works, but statovci not see each other. If one computer make a server and the other directly, the second does not see the server. Maybe there is a sensible person and in detail explain to me stupid like run a LAN.

A
ALEX9161 28.06.20

Guys please help!!!I have that kind of problem!Play the first mission and somewhere in the middle I eject from the game:
No Label

Crash Time: 02/10/10 16:52:35

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2603 MHz with 2046MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (8250)

UserName:
ComputerName: MICROSOFEED3E4
Application location: E:\Игры\GAMES\Content\System\

SWAT Build Number: 34688

Access Violation caused General protection fault!

History: ASwatRagdollPawn::Tick

A
ALEX9161 28.06.20

History: ASwatRagdollPawn::Tick

r
r.obraztsov 28.06.20

The question then is: has Passed the first mission....after successful completion writes vnoi only Chinese restaurant....Your ideas? What can I do?

B
Bukaner 28.06.20

You have to go through in the career mode, and you do not press the menu next job.
Such here a glitch.

D
Ded Babay 28.06.20

help pliz I have this x SWAT 4 the Syndicate Stechkin sadona.Playing the drunk(LAN)between two computers about 3 minutes the game freezes and all.Before such was not.And when I a server it immediately crashes as soon as creating.

CPU:1.6 GHz
Operative:512MB
Video:128MB GeForce 4 Ti 4200 with AGPX8

the game officially supports vidyuhi!!!HELP!!!!

Windows.XP SP2 eXPanted
Cord LAN:100 m\bit h

B
Bf109 28.06.20

After installing the add-on, launch, writes such nonsense: error initializing application 0xc0000005 how to solved the problem?

D
Ded Babay 28.06.20

Bf109 this disc is lame,but my problem I decided:

1.Went into BIOS went to settings vidyuhi bitch and there she was standing on and not on 32MB 128MB

2.Cleaned around the CPU from dust...percents overheated nah..)))

D
Ded Babay 28.06.20

ALEX9161 this is most likely due to the fact that you're using Russian letters on the way to the game should something like this E:\Games\GAMES\Content\System\

a
alexey rebel 28.06.20

Can not install version 1.1 patch

glebka, when I put the patch that changed the file swat4.exe in the game folder to another, which came along with the patch (original EXE), and then after installation return the old SWAT4.exe in place.

S
Samery 28.06.20

ALEX9161
And this error is popping up all needs. XS and what ethno is connected.
However, I have this error pop up quite often when I put the power supply weak. And this was when I started this thread in the head of the queue shot. After the installation of the new unit everything returned to normal. Just today when playing on public I was again thrown out.
About the folder name - that identity is better replaced by ing.

Bucaneer
It's not a glitch. If you move your mouse on the name of the trail of the ass, see at the bottom the explanation that starts the last mission. This does not mean that begin a career.

kaka.EN dark
Have you tried to reinstall the game.

kurch
Maybe the computer does not see serv because of the thread of the firewall left disable, it tries.

D
Der_Clown 28.06.20

A problem popped up today, this morning I played fine, then flew Kresh(window), I went again to play. And after dinner, wanted to play, but why he refuses to see the server dead. You can show 1 max 4. and those where people do not have, and had before that a lot of servers seen. Where you're going, who knows? I have already re-installed the game, I have disabled the firewall and, although he never swore at the game and antivirusu.. But nothing helps.