3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.06.20 11:37 pm

Technical problems (SWAT 4)

Comrades, I have this problem: can't install the game SWAT 4 due to the fact that she does not want to be on Service Pack 2. I have Windows XP Pro corporate SP 2, delete the service, PEK can't. What are they doing?
The option to install another OS plz do not offer.
117 Comments
Sort by:
D
Der_Clown 28.06.20

All found side, we had to change the line in Swat4.ini/
[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True (why this is False, I put truyes and everything was in its own.)

S
Stan150495 28.06.20

And I have a problem with SWAT 4 the Syndicate Stechkin. Once installed, all the rules, now some crap.
Make a copy of the folder SWAT 4 v1.0, update to 1.1, install the Syndicate Stechkin in the original folder (such as it is necessary in a folder with 1.1, but if you want to put, I write that in this Directorate is no licensed version SWAT'a, and I put it in 1.0), and when I go to the game, then the game has no sound. 1.1. there, and in Stecke no. I already tried to reinstall Stechkin, and all versions of Matchmaker does not help((
Help, pliz!!

S
Samery 28.06.20

You Mlyn pervert of some kind... as in tn TSS 1.0 was - could not
And the fact that the 1.1 license is not... download the gold version from torrents... there's like handing out rusmen
And the sound... check the mixers of the system, usually they can be open next to the clock, thou is it louderit
If not... go to the control panel "sound and audio devices properties" audio tab "playback sound volume" sound on the AP
MNU he was downstairs and I could understand why it is so quiet that I hear nothing
If does not help, then kill yourself. Learn to use the camera and imagine that you're always in school covered.

PS. stan, despoil you of Fish, then we can have adtr ask
PPS. skorpion555 - 14.04.08 19:49
Yes, this problem popping up often, if your team sprees, thinking cheats, arrest, steal, and Baklanov with the servo cicese.

M
Maestro7 28.06.20

People.. I have a bug
The visibility meter on
Only visible at a certain angle
Well, lucky into the hallway to go full.. which saw all the rules
Karoch for sight - texture
What are they doing??

c
cholovskiy 28.06.20

I have swat 4 RePack when you install I automatically removes and then viskakivaet installation was not completed!!! troubleshoot and ustanoviti plutino skazhyte pliz what to do???

c
cholovskiy 28.06.20

re -*

c
chukcha4567 28.06.20

help out please insert the original disc instead of a backup. See www.securom.com/copy for more details.

c
chukcha4567 28.06.20

help out when I start the game please insert the original disc instead of a backup. See www.securom.com/copy for more details.

i
intel611 28.06.20

help,when I connect to a serv I gives a window registration key failed validation how to understand this supposedly key iigry bad???

G
GlavniBabaj 28.06.20

Can you help? Who played at the LAN? I played. One day. The next day, the game does not see the server. And monopenisualno one of us creates a serv. You can create, but to see not see. Reinstallation did not help never. In the file Swat4.ini Allow Downloads set to True on both computers, which is also not really affected the result. Cho do? Can anyone know or faced similar problem? Please help.

G
GlavniBabaj 28.06.20

Oh, and one more thing. WMS is committed to doctor diagnosed the right put. Game serfs not only sees the LAN. In the Internet all the rules. Not at all clear. Can anyone knows what to do?

M
Mecheniy16 28.06.20

No Label

Crash Time: 12/28/11 17:32:42

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1502 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (6111)

UserName: Admin
ComputerName: USER2
Application location: D:\Games\SWAT 4\Content\System\

SWAT Build Number: 34688

Failed to find function CreateRepo in SwatGameEngine Transient.SwatGameEngine0

History: UGameEngine::Init

E
Esman 28.06.20

the people I have swat 4 The syndicate Steckov,I run a sound no, no!prompt Shaw to do

l
litvishko 28.06.20

I have this problem: when running gets a notification that the graphics card does not meet the minimum system requirements. vidyuhi I have a Radeon HD 6470M, stalling the game and abruptly, to say nothing of SWAT, which has system requirements at all funny.
you can run the game, although Windows is not recommended. while it works properly, without glitches.
what should I do?
PS and in the last run and still got the message not found stereo setup and continues to hang on the screen during the game.

O
Overlord_PG 28.06.20

[new user]
The stereo setup is all that emits sound)
If the game works, then just be happy, and it's working, no?

l
litvishko 28.06.20

Overlord_PG
The stereo setup is all that emits sound) well, it's understandable)

and still would like to know why he says that vidyuhi not pull...

h
hd6670 28.06.20

the people, help to solve the problem. Downloaded the image and can not install, writes For installation of this product requires a licensed version of the game SWAT 4. In your system it is not detected. Please contact tech support. What to do then!

h
hd6670 28.06.20

INSTALLATION REQUIRES A LICENSE!!!! answer me someone!

|
|A|R|A|N|G|E|L| 28.06.20

Hello I have this problem initially after installing played well the comp is off then when you come climbs is missing startup. ini file UNKNOWN : applnit and this document
Log: Log file open, 05/02/13 00:18:30
Init: ----------------------------------------
Init: SWAT VERSION NUMBER: Unknown (Missing Version.ini)
Init: ----------------------------------------
Init: Compiled: APR 22 2005 12:00:47
Init: Command line:
Init: Base directory: D:\games\SWAT 4\ContentExpansion\System\
Init: Character set: Unicode
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Missing startup.ini file
Critical: Windows GetLastError:     . (2)
Localization: No localization: Core.Errors.History (int)
Critical: appInit
Log: Exception handler: Flushing log file...
Localization: No localization: Window.Errors.Critical (int)
Localization: No localization: Window.Errors.Critical (int)
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 05/02/13 00:18:34

s
sepro327 28.06.20

people help it.when I go into the game to play on inetu and there is generally no servers.what to do and why that might be?thanks in advance!