3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 28.06.20 11:52 pm

Give you 15,000 bonus 10 users [closed]

There 158207 bonuses, and spend it I don't, because there is no suitable for me to justify (such transfer to any itunse). So they do not lay dormant, bring 10 people as a new year gift. Write your requests, will choose ten at its discretion.
253 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fignja100591 28.06.20

Ehh, as I wrote here - I am such a gift would not hurt, and I was so hoping for a sale on steam , and there I may be interested in the product almost fell. And that means either wait another year or hope for a miracle, as for example, that the proposed gift.
Ehh, I already hoped this weekend to play total war warhammer even bought a new video card - gtx 1050ti. By the way vidyuhi yet vpravdu good shows - quiet, powerful, cold. I checked it in Belfonte, Batman and total war:rome 2. So I now at least my computer is happy.

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.06.20

Veenine
Fignja100591 wrote:
or hoping for a miracle, as for example, that the proposed gift.
Fignja100591 wrote:
Ehh, I already hoped this weekend to play total war wargammer
And then everyone will be surprised where PG came Alpine begging?

Veenine
Spoilercrack, you, as a worker in the General staff, which, sweeping away the dust accidentally swept and Australia.

F
Fignja100591 28.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
Well, let's say, graphics card - it was the first game for this comp for 3 years and 3 months. And the extra 40 - 60 euros in my wallet, but these are now the prices on steam.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

Alexfor
Translate not all at the same time just. At the same time will not work though, because users have to reply to my message in PM, specifying which account to transfer. It is clear that they do it not simultaneously.

Now the bonuses received Rikudo Nagashi, - Rick Sk1mmer and rPeBoJL. There's three left.

Vanya Rygalov
Dude, you're like the janitor in the General staff, which, sweeping away the dust accidentally swept and Australia.
From my actions no state has suffered :)

T
The1fEst 28.06.20

=) I might get lucky

V
Vampire_98 28.06.20

Wow ! :D

D
Ded Sasay 28.06.20

you are divorced, he bonuses his Twinkie gives

J
Joker4048 28.06.20

I somebody to give something for free, but 10K bonus would not mind.

r
rPeBoJL 28.06.20

Veenine
Spoiler
parcel received, ser)

c
coolracer 28.06.20

I know the author) What is the meaning of these bonuses if their spending nothing sensible.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
he bonuses his Twinkie gives
Does it matter? We all Twinkie of a lemon.

T
Tigrilla1003 28.06.20

I wouldn't mind.) I will be grateful) thank you!

D
Dietrich Kaufmann 28.06.20

Veenine
If not fake, then I'm in.

G
GTAman 28.06.20

Bonuses got SlashuuR-.

c
cester77 28.06.20

Veenine
it's amazing in our time to see such a positive gesture towards people.but it is very commendable that these people are still there.

H
Hitrii 28.06.20

And I have 15 thousand of bonuses and give them one at Tvorcheskoe job o_o
ugh, 25 thousand without a penny. Please me a photo of the view from his window.

M
MassChester87 28.06.20

Hitrii
Come on)

I would the bonuses not be prevented, of course, and then fully strained with the withdrawal of money in game shops in our region)

H
Hitrii 28.06.20

Here for example is the view from my 25K o_o in General parduodamu me a good view from the window
Spoiler
And pleasing have to say, as most of these bonuses are translated.

I
Infernal Dante 28.06.20

will also participate)

S
Skriptle 28.06.20

Don't know the criteria to select those to whom to give bonuses, but I would really like to get them.