3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NNcity52Rus 19.10.19 06:05 pm

Those who have problems with launcher!!!! (DC Universe Online)

Anyone had any problems is write and help myself 2 days to study and resolve issues killed)
154 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pestel 19.10.19

NNcity52Rus, can you tell me how to make ie the main browser and how to upgrade flash (preferably step by step)?)(in this case, finally understand)

f
fufi8 19.10.19

help emboss error

CPU time drift detected!Please consult forum for AMD driver update information
what to do????????????????????????
plz very need!!!!!!!!!!

T
Treychik 19.10.19

just gorgeous weather - not connected -__- tried everything! - cleaned the registry, changed the line in .ini file - to no avail!!! what to do XS -__-

666Balush666 19.10.19

Please help I have here is a problem:I Downloaded through steam zaregilsja all normal created a character Nurul finish then wait 2 minutes and then shows me that
DISCONNECTD
LOST CONNECTION
PLEASE EXIT THE GAME AND REALUCH
help pliz what to do?

C
CarabeLLo 19.10.19

People , please help), but it launch 4 times already and always get the Internet , the download hangs and does not proceed...((( All on the 15-16гигов remain , turn off the antivirus firewall and so on.

S
SuperBatman 19.10.19

the problem as CarabeLLo... 3 times he started pumping and every time in a new place stayed=(

s
svetlov26 19.10.19

Help to understand with a problem,I go to the game,play literally 5 minutes,the PC hangs,repeated it more than once

N
Napsterman 19.10.19

Help,stalknulsya this problem a couple of days we played well,yesterday, run the launcher and it says that the file is moved or modified, installed it again,everything is fine,now turn on the computer and again the same. What to do?

V
VityaAble 19.10.19

Here's a mistake out There was a problem determining the game information. Please try restarting the application or contact support if this problem persists.!!!

V
Vano111ru 19.10.19

For those who have a problem with AMD:
after starting the game open the task Manager,find the process with the game
emaciate on it, right-click, choose set line" and remove the checkmarks from everything except CPU 0,close,play.

A
AMERICANDRAGON 19.10.19

I played the game and I liked it and the next day went out the window and left some files couple I didn't get it.When I clicked on the shortcut it said that the game was removed as I think it is because of the ANTIVIRUS I have KASPERSKY 2012потом re-downloaded the updates loaded, and it pisses me off if anyone knows the reason for the removal or again, to play this game.

P
Prince of Dark 19.10.19

People and at me such problem: when I turn on location 8th Precinct Interior - Raven's Destiny love the game. Th I do and then I on the mission locations a lot

s
serega 19.10.19

guys pliz help I have hernia installed the game amazing played then went out and again try to go but knocks(oshibka or cancel the download pack) do? podskazhyte!!!

H
Hikliv 19.10.19

Guys help me this problem when I go into the game menu finally there there clicked on guess the mouse sort of went, movie looked , Persian was created, when it started to play so all the flashing , push. ESC the menu is finally there , tell me what to do

i
imlive 19.10.19

People help please, the game ustanovil, ran the launcher, updated and nachil ostanovilsya at 65.4% , with the error: unable to load SocketEror:Connection Timed-out - Destination host failed to respond (10060 - 8.12.211.254 - http://dcuo.patch.station.soni.com/patch/sha/dcuo-pc/dcuo.sha.zs/0e/939/cd888014bf09fd8dfd4f9f5d232f13af0d0.... help pazhaluysta

n
nikrko2 19.10.19

Hello all and good day
bought a Dc game online well established of course as well and started the update to download launcher update has reached %53.8 and everything froze what to do and tell me I really need it!!)

n
nikrko2 19.10.19

people and the game finally paid?!)

V
V1nTeR_ 19.10.19

no

V
V1nTeR_ 19.10.19

nikro2
try reinstall

V
V1nTeR_ 19.10.19