3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrexs 29.06.20 09:52 am

Problems with the passing game v.1 [S] (The Darkness 2)

When I get to the electric box hit Q, he grabbed the box and on nechevo not only written press Q

The full passage! First, we read the full passage, then ask questions!
57 Comments
Sort by:
f
frying13666 29.06.20

GG nailed to the cross and to press a key to vyrvatsya press still kill rofl

T
The S 29.06.20

I have not taken the rifle when Janie needs to win the bear for the second time. just pack a E no all perennial does not plow

S
StreetBike 29.06.20

The S
in, I have the same problem(

V
ViceScar 29.06.20

Throw off please the saves in the mission fight with Victor

V
ViceScar 29.06.20

StreetBike
start from a checkpoint

U
Uberfurer 29.06.20

Same problem as DeadRomantic how to solve?

x
xxxPUKxxx 29.06.20

When the devil gets into the truck, do not press the button that would open the gate. Who solved the problem tell me or post a save game after this.

D
DeadRomantic 29.06.20

xxxPUKxxx
similar trouble. right now, downloaded from rap fix. see if the same. just in case I deleted the saves.

f
frensis0024 29.06.20

and I have during the game some stripes across the screen! lowering graphics didn't help. maybe someone knows what to do?

D
DeadRomantic 29.06.20

THE BUTTON PROBLEM WAS SOLVED! DOWNLOADED the REPACK FROM Fenixx AND EVERYTHING is FINE! however I put the game on another PC, but still have one problem with a button in the garage, try to download the same Repack

l
livitskiy 29.06.20

people th for garbage I have health bars and ammo infinite?! I can die and still full health, and ammo can run out and burn on the screen that I have a full cage, what is this garbage???

h
hevzywtd 29.06.20

can't have a vertical punch, tap on the wheel and twist, still the shot looks horizontal, tell me you can do without the wheel

l
livitskiy 29.06.20

hevzywtd
SMEs the wheel sharply and the mouse forward, the current is very sharply

R
Ramisaguc 29.06.20

no as can't press the button after the demon sit behind the wheel of the truck,if you download the Repack from Fenixx,all knitted to go :(?

R
Ramisaguc 29.06.20

all passed after 5 times of loading the control points,I just immediately ran to the switch,and he killed everyone in the room,then as all killed,the demon ran to the car,I clicked the button,clicked,finally clicked :)

D
DeadRomantic 29.06.20

hevzywtd
wheel clamp and move the mouse, but not turn the wheel)

D
DeadRomantic 29.06.20

Uxtomka
XS knitted or not, I'm just on another computer is played))

i
igorilla_07 29.06.20

In the demo, this place passed, and now how not to shoot the button, nothing comes out. This is a bug? To beat does not help. I have not, and subandina mouse button N, but this fact does not change.

i
igorilla_07 29.06.20

oops! passed, just in this place works, only the button E by default

A
Alexander1a 29.06.20

Tell me one thing. When Jackie got himself crippled Quasimodo, said that his men seized the mansion and seven offers to choose who dies first - Eddie or Frank. What is the difference of choice? On the one hand feeling that there is no difference, on the other hand - why then offer to break your head over it.