3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrexs 29.06.20 09:52 am

Problems with the passing game v.1 [S] (The Darkness 2)

When I get to the electric box hit Q, he grabbed the box and on nechevo not only written press Q

The full passage! First, we read the full passage, then ask questions!
57 Comments
Sort by:
e
endryu48 29.06.20

collect three swords, rise with columns on the top and the door to Tiamat doesn't open

e
endryu48 29.06.20

what to do, gather the three swords, rise with columns on the top and the door to Tiamat doesn't open

I
Invisible Nick 29.06.20

People who know how to disable blur in the game? And that gets the same...

g
gaga666 29.06.20

tell me how to enter the house in the mission the Invasion the door does not open even though indicates that you need to go through it.

U
U-Rock 29.06.20

how to break boards on the wall in the mission Return home??

d
dim3141 29.06.20

Tell me how to go further on up there is where hell go snooping? There's still the aunt was chained I helped her from one of the shackles to be released and it's down the Elevator went, and I was above and some vines rested. At the bottom does not get through, and the top does not jump, and then stomp necessary. Che do?

d
dim3141 29.06.20

"Thank you, that helped.... He was, a glitch in the game. Rebooted and all gone.

S
Saylar100500 29.06.20

When running away from the brothel I reach the Elevator shaft, climb up the stairs, as we reach the top the screen becomes completely black, demonic hand first, still visible, then they disappear, you hear heavy breathing YY for some time, then a cry as if from a fall and death, the download all over again
I like the game I understand. As we reach the top there's just a fail in the textures. What's up there, it just does not hold HS and it fails. I like Sindikate. Or the bug or the crack Fig. Most such moments enrage those that do not dare to have download other the distribution of the game and to risk it all to go to the same place (and passed - that is a lot) in the hope that this bug will not. Just score the game easier. Super hard to play. Another game that I play. All SPS all free.
Yeah, I've heard about this game, wanted to download to play, Yes hands did not reach. Downloaded, played a little, found out what it is and that's enough... (((((

K
Kyungin 29.06.20

gaga666
maybe not all killed? at first I also had a long run, was not able to get inside. Then found the post of some guy when I killed him the door opened =)

z
zheka100pudov 29.06.20

Steam version does not read other people's saving?

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 29.06.20

Reads.

3N0T 29.06.20

When coffee with Jenny talking the game crashes what to do?
If the role of skip, the game will crash anyway.

Y
Yagor179 29.06.20

Kyungin
thanks

Y
Yagor179 29.06.20

Previously played for the devil everything was fine, but when approaching the enemy, the screen freezes and the game crashes. Re-installed the game everything worked, the next day I went again, same thing. What could it be?

S
Shtavi Yarper 29.06.20

postal68
It doesn't work!

T
Tamara Simonova 29.06.20

the passing game

p
prizrak096 29.06.20

in the mission to find Victor where you have to open the door to the devil (he's in the truck) is not pressed and no button actions