3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dantevictim 29.06.20 09:57 am

Experience (Shadowrun Returns)

Personally, I have a new Shadowrun caused quite mixed feelings..
almost everything that was in the old games are left - i.e., infinite ammo, no loot, clean the rail the plot.. ie fans of the original will be happy, because they got almost the same game.. but in a new way..
Naturally preserved atmosphere, so that there remained - it became even better.. +the game has good dialogues, but as in the previous parts of the article don't affect them =)
and now will affect what I think is the disadvantages.. ie for me it is the lack of loot and the linearity of the plot.. for the yard 2013th, not the 90s.. you need to develop as in any way.. the game has no saving, or rather they are, but only if you move to another location.. the dialogues are not voiced, but it is supposedly affected by the low-budget, though I think 2 million for a kickstarter project is a lot.. and to find people who agree to take part in voice acting for a very small amount Yes, and all for free - not so difficult.. but I will not get into such things, let it remain on the conscience of developers)
What I want to say in the end, even though I said on the cons and all, this does not mean that the game does not like me.. she's good, but I think it could do much better.. I hope the developers will continue to support it with patches and not leave everything to the modders themselves, for which there is a good editor, by the way.. in General my assessment of her, 7 out of 10 xD
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brashnashla 29.06.20

dantevictim
To the question about voice acting, if you can find those who will voice for free, you get a pure Russian voice-voiced by professional programmers and professional actors demand money. What about the fact that over 2 million you could hire the actors will not say anything, do not know how much it costs to release the game.
And the loot...as I understand it, the game has no random battles, so lutite certain, it also refers to the experience of - to-is given only for quests.

And on sabzh - I played for an hour and demolished - obviously not with my English, to play an RPG, wait for the crack, buy it, then play.

d
dantevictim 29.06.20

djjack
What about the effect.. usually when certain levels of force appear saving throws.. but so pumped intelligence changed the dialogues.. I never noticed.. only the heart of her mother
and what about that smear on the enemy, and running to him.. yeah.. it's very annoying)))

B
Biboras 29.06.20

The game is 10 hours maximum. It is now clear that the sit projects on kickstarter, it seems RPG's have nothing to save..

-
-JoisaN- 29.06.20

Biboras
RPG not save? Can you give more details?

As for Kickstarter, it gives you the chance to be worthwhile, intelligent, challenging games in which you need to turn your head and think and not press a certain combination of buttons! It is a pity that these games are out of fashion now. Shadowrun Returns is one of the first decent work, released with the Kickstarter. Not a masterpiece, of course, but for a start is not bad!

v
vladchij 29.06.20

The game is 10 hours maximum. It is now clear that the sit projects on kickstarter, it seems RPG's have nothing to save..
He though understood that wrote?

E
ERHater 29.06.20

1)the Game is too overloaded with a large number of rather boring text. The authors have read Gibson and decided to make an interactive book (it is fiction).
2)Bad that focused more on Shadowrun from Nintendo than Shadowrun from Shogi - Shogi from the world of cyberpunk look a darker. Although in the end all turned out nastolka interactive, in addition to the strong influence of the new XCOM.
3)dialogue System. In 90 percent of cases generally does not matter which of the 3 answers will be selected. Often the answers are the same with varying degrees of politeness. Mass Effect is also met, but not in every dialog ?

v
vladchij 29.06.20

Kind of an empty game, little content, everything is too linear. To Rob the corpses can not (?!!), be maintained manually (?!!), the stores have nothing to buy. The campaign is very short, went for 11-12 hours. But the experience is generally good, the dialogue and the atmosphere.

B
Biboras 29.06.20

-JoisaN-
As for the Kickstarter, it gives you the chance to be worthwhile, intelligent, challenging games in which you need to turn your head and think and not press a certain combination of buttons! It is a pity that all this has little to do with what happened. The game looks like an unfinished. There they are the next project to raise money this to mind is not brought! What he spent 2 KK is not clear!

Westland is likely not too far gone, throw the bone to fans in the form editor and one nedokompaniya. And let yourself finished, we most importantly gave them the tools. Another Scam this is your Kickstarter!

v
vladchij 29.06.20

Another Scam this is your Kickstarter!
It is too early to draw conclusions. Most recently, Conquistador was still a great game.

B
Biboras 29.06.20

vladchij
It is possible the exact name?

v
vladchij 29.06.20

Expeditions: Conquistador

-
-JoisaN- 29.06.20

I really hope the success of the project Satellite Reign on Kickstarter. Now just to collect money. Very interesting what happens! The main thing that would came she not at the same time Cyberpunk 2077.

D
Ditrich_Oo 29.06.20

After reading some impressions of the neighing of the soul...

OmichDark
I apologize for some rudeness but if you have no knowledge in game development it is better to be silent in 1 the company has requested 400 thousand on the game and it pays off in 2-3 times and the fact that they were given 2 million it is the choice of players and thus if you do not have the knowledge that 2 million is a paltry sum which is half of the current of the game looks like shit.So before you Express an opinion and to smear the developers, including the brain.

ERHater
1)This RPG is unique...in an RPG can not be text...don't want text go to play shooters and even better online shooters out there text at all.
2)the Impact of XCOM?This game is only a year and turn-based RPGs began to appear immediately with the advent of the PC so what is your opinion...I do not understand About Nintendo,Shogi,the Board game if you didn't know the game was made just the same people who created nastolko and will have nothing to do with Sega or Nintendo and if they have touched these parts of the game could be accused of plagiarism and remove them from the rolling in dough.Besides, it makes no sense to create a copy of the game with updated graphics..I find it easier Segou to get the cartridges than to buy the same but with better graphics...
3)answers uima(2 to 5) and sorry if you are not well versed in English it is not a shame at least...when they give you the CHOICE of answer (your character does not ask questions,not buying something and it responding)then the answer affects everything from what kind of door you're going to take it once you battle or if you'll need some other option or do you all go from this location..

vladchij
The game with the editor..that is in the near future will certainly produce more company and besides, the editor is given openly and the people themselves will create something so content will gradually be filled with...the game of the week yet and you're already about content say.To Rob the corpses can not and there is nothing wrong...it's called realism as well as the lack of conservation in the real world...I really like this game also they are not in the game but in order that users do not have to play the ENTIRE game first introduced AutoSave when moving to a new location.Now more about picking up items in 1 when the quest requires gathering but there are only certain items in the 2 gathering is the safes,cabinets,computers, etc. in 3 when you are a hardened mercenary who is well equipped and has teammates you're not an idiot to run around and Rob all the dead bodies...as long as you perform your job and survive.The weapon has a weight,armor also,backpack the characters small and it fit just grenades,medkits investigative and shove it in there nothing but Tasha behind a huge armor taken from the Troll character is unlikely to kill someone.

djjack
About Khilok and resurrection is your personal conflict because I was doing great OO and chilili and raised and everything was done without problems.
And what about misses the mouse and what mouse button to activate it is your fitness, I have never missed and the whole game is wonderful led boevka)

dantevictim
Taks..the plot is rail only to those who could not speak English and does not read the dialogues,it does not examine location, etc. the Lack of loot I've painted this realism as well as the absence of conservation which still whining...it's called players are degraded and can't pass the mission without saving before every battle.What about the fact that 2 million is a lot...no 1 they requested 400 thousand in 2...2 Leman is as I wrote above pennies...the fact that they could do what they did,as for the voice...that we are Russian people and many are willing to translate for free just to please people voice acting or just to please themselves with what their favorite game is now announced and by themselves..abroad every voice,translation and indeed any action is done for the money and to make professional and good voice acting it would take 2-3 times more money because you need to find people to pay them,ponadelat takes so they finally said the phrase as necessary,to pay the sound engineers, and many other personalities..and in General the money necessary TO HAE-RA.But in General, your opinion is one of the few reasoned and intelligent)
Personally, I would put 10/10 the only negative which is in the game is that the first company painfully short...but I think soon will release a new

D
D.Artist 29.06.20

Ditrich_Oo
3)answers uima(2 to 5) and sorry if you are not well versed in English it is not a shame at least...when they give you the CHOICE of answer (your character does not ask questions,not buying something and it responding)then the answer affects everything from what kind of door you're going to take it once you battle or if you'll need some other option or do you all go from this location..
Utter nonsense, very very rare cases, something is changing, but not cardinally
and in fact, all rail to the cant. The emphasis of the game is very miserable, going through on hard the first time
lost only once and for one team member who accidentally died. IN XCOM EU
my normal flogged happened so that you be healthy (not say anything about the classic turn-based games)
and then in General even the shelters do not need to use very much the same (with different
names) abilities. Well, the plot is too dull, linear and primitive, the feeling,
you read a cheap detective, the atmosphere is almost not felt, but stamps, dies,
stamps...

Of the benefits can only note the rendering of the backgrounds, it really tastefully, tried,
some characters are very well chosen and interesting, and also the lack of voice acting, I always
liked to read the text, so always richer and deeper than clogging up too much space audio
files, the more voices not always choose wisely. It is a pity that all the text in this game
nothing interesting in itself is not.
The game has no replay value, once passed and forgotten, to create a new character and see
the new game will not work. Again the fights too boring. Budget lot can be forgiven, but
the fact that the game checkpoint - fact.

d
djjack 29.06.20

D. Artist
I agree with almost Your every word!

D
Ditrich_Oo 29.06.20

D. Artist
That's not the way you play once you have not noticed a difference...I in parallel with one man took the game in the end, we took the game completely different ways and as I wrote each of us that avoided a fight unlike the other that went the other way then ran a quest or something similar.Boevka and the cover system here is no better than the same XCOM I bought it in steam and passed so I know what I'm talking about.And what about the deaths in Some after your sentence I can tell that you do not fucking clue about what to write...Shadowrun game in which the protagonist-a hardened mercenary killing machine(decerto, etc.) and if he dies the game is over and XCOM a game about cannon fodder where would the soldiers not dead, you can hire a new suit so there is not complicated there just soldiers sucks...because there is a game about ordinary unremarkable people who have no implants,spells and so forth.

About to go and forget don't agree I'm more than sure you start out a new company all over again they will run to pass.And what about the story you will tell so in the game there's an editor if you think this plot is stupid create your own which would be interesting to list the whole company in a decent size,with good dialogue,with difficult combat.And while it's not done you don't see the point in just whining about the fact that developed these bastards something did not.

d
djjack 29.06.20

Ditrich_Oo
Utter nonsense, IMHO!

Completely different ways passed is not at all about this game! You must be confused with a Fallout or a Torment Plansky? Only once, in the end there is a dialog that allows you to avoid a fight and that's it. Tried 70% of the dialogues all versions - only once I got 4 karma, everything else only gives more information about the setting and the world without anything! It would be logical to enter in this game the reputation system or worldview, but none of this, unfortunately.

Boevka in the style of X-Com pritivnoy and casual. Yes, I DOX on very hard, the final was held 3 times, when I realized that I had the same a couple of calipers to hire))) this is Now Your : Shadowrun game in which the protagonist-a hardened mercenary-killing machine - is not about this game, because it is impossible to complete the game without hiring a team of types (although the last battle I was hired), so a killing machine from this very doubtful.

It go and forget!
We were thrown a bone called Entertain himself. How to make a new campaign users in the STEAM Workshop, and will speak, and yet all the experts write that the editor is very complicated compared to other games, and the regulations thereunder no...

D
Ditrich_Oo 29.06.20

djjack
Again if you played bad then don't judge the game on the empty words I personally at the expense of dialogues managed 5 times if not more to get the quest wrong and get 2 extra quest and 4 times to get his karma for the dialogues..this is called if the hands of a 5 point increase even don't try....

You can complete the game without mercenaries is not a problem just need to think before every action and to take a class more suitable for a solo game.

OOO just rust again....in that incentive, there is a full guide for this editor and anyone who has direct hands and who wants to can go and make a company.Besides that Neverwinter nobody threw themselves developed and released for additional company and Shadowrun will be no exception.

d
djjack 29.06.20

Ditrich_Oo
Give examples of quests with nonlinear passage to the Studio, stop empty chatter! Additional quests I was, of course, because the game took place 21 hours, as I wrote earlier, not 8-10!

I took Decker and 100 times sorry! The sense of the matrix is almost there, in the dialogues the decking was once and anything not affected. and once broken in the Decking of the 5th level, others require high 4th! But the guns are good, but understand it immediately, but exactly when that fight is necessary, and in the dialogue the quest is not to solve! In the end I had to pump then speed, range, and rifles to keep one. Want to see as You pass the last battle one on very hard! There stupid AP is not enough, crush the weight!

Not hold, and then drown! Maybe now SV Trims there was something, but the day before yesterday, when I hosted the game and wrote the review, people complained about it. And do not compare extremely convenient editor Neverwinter or TES, where everything is intuitive, with it. It is clear that all you can do and will do (and I'll try to do), but the question is: why interesting non-linear campaign for 40-60 hours to do should we not developed?

D
Ditrich_Oo 29.06.20

djjack
Nonlinear quest for example at the first meeting with the brotherhood of blood(if you do not understand is the place where the beetle from which it is necessary at the time to escape),the last quest,the quest with the examination of the crime scene(alas can't remember what it is called where the need to hire a prostitute) here are 3 examples of non-linearity.

As I said all you can go solo on your skills I can tell already about your complaints that you miss the mouse at the enemy...I was playing absolutely crazy Persian(just checked Russ Troll class shaman and then did not re-create) and I have a big solo run...

Because it's the KICKSTART is the same that to play alpha version online game and say that it is shit..