3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishutka_ept 29.06.20 10:02 am

The settlers stealing power armor (Fallout 4)

How to hide it from them? And then was attacked by super mutants, and the settlers wore armor. Question - not clear if they are battery?
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 29.06.20

Removing the battery saves you from this.

L
L0neWanderer 29.06.20

Mishutka_ept
As an option to move the dock to the armor itself and the armor, in any building with a door and using the console, click on the door to drive: lock 100 or lock 200.

R
RGC 29.06.20

Mishutka_ept
No, NPCs charge not put. I'm at in Sanctuary put 4 power armor and each threw on miniganu. My bums in the event of an attack become paladins of the brotherhood of Steel

i
intellligent 29.06.20

I'm the first, what was the mission about the Negro in the hat, immediately after the mission took off. And when I came back to pick up it ran Rader. Thus the exoskeleton I lost.

H
HECKCER 29.06.20

intellligent
A Stalker feel from you popahivaet fan or so player. And by the way armor called an exoskeleton and power armor.

i
intellligent 29.06.20

HECKCER
Stalker is not me. I'm just here, with the Badlands. The exoskeleton in Fallout 4 is the suit, it navedyvayutsya part of the power armor. I'm dead raider (had a Stalker would say with a dead bandit) removed the armor elements, and a skeleton on it and not removed. So now these pieces of armor can be brahmin wipe your ass.

M
Mishutka_ept 29.06.20

RGC
Where are they then removed? Two power armor can not find.

All found, bridge Sanctaury.

M
Master_Shifu 29.06.20

Trailer Park comfort dental green. There in one of the trailers there is one T-60 (without parts), the key there is to find.

A
Alllex236 29.06.20

I have 8 bronek stands and never wore them, and the satellites if order go in the armor without energy core

L
LoKKi_SKY 29.06.20

In a good Neighborhood Cleo, or something like that, robot-the seller sold the drawing (skeleton, base Hz as correct) for the power armor. Appears in her shop, where power armor modificeres if there is another not worth it)))

A
AUX_dude 29.06.20

The drawing aksika sold by Raudi in the garage atomic cats. There is, and their armor in a very cool color.

s
sagittariu 29.06.20

alternatively, you can block steal from the NPCs and he will need to get out of the shells

G
Grandshot 29.06.20

If you have an important so this armor is easier to build it somewhere solid walls with no exits. And when you need it, through the construction of the wall push.

c
cantik 29.06.20

HECKCER, bruised at all? If someone smacks of Stalker, then I frankly feel the smell of shit from your mouth... Or you have here the position of jester-the imbecile?
On-topic: Mishutka_ept, battery drain NPS can't. If the NPC does not give armor, then steal a nuclear warhead - then he will come out of it...

K
Klim200416 29.06.20

sagittariu
I do not want to steal

s
sagittariu 29.06.20

Klim200416
for this it is necessary to pump perks into stealing equipped items but bear in mind armor and frame would be considered stolen even if you section raider

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.06.20

How would these settlers instead forced to wear the armor. And then when it accumulates in a garage unused exoskeletons and armor parts, it would be nice to wear them, for example, of the caravan, running between settlements.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Rakszas
Tout settlers in a bunch of the bell, there's also put silovogo with the unit, the console being prescribed a thread vrazhin, someone will climb, maybe it is not the first time. If the NPC in silovoe in suppliers ascribe, not a bad experiment will come out, do not be surprised if they have the armor where the thread is not reset ) for Example NPCs in silovogo appointed to guard, stupidly stand in the center of town and not moving anywhere.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

MrGURAM76 wrote:
If the NPC in silovoe in suppliers ascribe, not a bad experiment will come out, do not be surprised if they have the armor where the thread is not reset )
I at the time went. Dressed in the time of the attack on settlement, when provisionary was there. And so it went. What to drive, looks fine to me did not work. Remember that one battery was stolen, so he got out. And another Madam came to the point that armor in the legs was not. What it did, now I do not remember. I'm here all provisioners robots want to replace.

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Now safely from siloviki go...they say to leave the power armor ..OK...and out,and I ran after him didn't know how to pull it out.