3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishutka_ept 29.06.20 10:02 am

The settlers stealing power armor (Fallout 4)

How to hide it from them? And then was attacked by super mutants, and the settlers wore armor. Question - not clear if they are battery?
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

Золотко555
And now I have no need. On the contrary set kits with battery - let yuzayut:-)

K
Klim200416 29.06.20

sagittariu
I have this man on a mission and stole the armor.
I come to his settlement and he says thank you for helping!
and always looks at me!!!

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
so I just now!! and then at the beginning of the game when I first played I thought the 3 foul...and then her armor even in the winter salt)) it is necessary only a few times in the game and the rest of the time I have it just is

G
GG4 29.06.20

Золотко555
Once seen, don't play in survival mode, where you have armor does not gather dust.

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

GG4
wrong...playing on survival pimped himself as a sniper and I silovogo in the way I had her a couple of times throughout the game to wear to go to the luminous sea and automatron...and I need it to meshugene overshoes to take more and I don't need it

G
GG4 29.06.20

Золотко555
And running around thinking at least not slammed, serissa in the corners, do not collect loot? Because without it, 2-3 shots and all about the flares do not say anything ( I sweat it out when seeing them even in the armor), and the capacity is small to scrub again.

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

GG4
Yes no I then quietly run around the wasteland and how you write is not skerys in the corners... maybe in the beginning it was like that and now I have 81 levels and I still at the Institute were not...fairharbor just passed...have never even shot...I just figachit all from a distance...I go with mates, they carry all the loot...but I didn't rebuild, and if that is not enough traders take...for construction I have a separate saved game

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

Золотко555
Yeah, in the Lair are a bunch of kits. The quality of the interior... even the X-02 was abandoned, although the appearance of I over all cute.
GG4
Where such an opinion? IMHO, it all depends on play style.
GG4
In the later stages of the game without mod raising the levels of the NPCs before dropping a game to play not at all interesting. Superduty die from spitting in their direction. Minimalnych and do cause damage. If only the crowd dug in 100 bulk. But in the vanilla game this is nowhere.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I put your mod, my GG 160+ LVL, he is not impressed ))) I really thought the mod doesn't work, then vats included, look mutants 140 LVL, and die almost like the raiders of the Museum of freedom ))) Have a survival move or mod the damage to the shaman.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
When talking about fashion LEVEL ENEMIES now SCALE in all zone (early-late game) by xcloudx, I have to disappoint. Not my mod, I just posted to adver... er information. And we must understand that much depends on the specific situation. Including the style of the game. And, by the way, I was just on survival and play. Although my hero 545-th ( current ) level is not all happy with it. But examples of work of this fashion - on the street near the Cambridge police station obidetsya man 6 Bosses, one is always in SB. Levels they are small and do not change depending on the player's level. And there often run a couple or three raiders just level of player. So they take out Bosses, the dust is... Another example. Waypoint Echo. There will spawn two barefoot, one in the SB, both of the player's level. The entire local livestock (gunnery Asylum 95, two radscorps, raider) bring to cheer. Raider and redscore will also spawn level igre. Gunnery weak. So some use from fashion.