3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 29.06.20 10:04 am

Vertical sync and fps (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I actually experimented with the settings so the game is in 16:9 resolution,with the settings below in the screenshot,the game gives 50-60 Fps,but it is necessary to include v sins,the game puts up to 30 fps,when I look at plants, and so on.Clearly with the tearing play is not really something you want,be like?And why is that?

Spoiler
30 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jetway 29.06.20

Alamut_95
It would be... the 11th year in this direction there are no perturbations((...

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Alamut_95
Your method really works,thanks for it,but it is not clear how

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

on envidia more than 30 fps to 60 fps was. with redoname don't know what
the word before that Radionova remember when I had the card and CRT monitor there, fps could go beyond gartsovku monitor and to be quite arbitrary.
so I guess that happens when digital connection and there is cut through traffic on a multiple of the horizontal scan. and it is usually 30 fps in rare cases 32 and something.

J
Jetway 29.06.20

Shadowarm
The game picks up the vertical sync of the desktop, where triple buffering. In the seven it is enabled when any Aero theme in the 10-ke already built into the kernel.

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Jetway
And what they include in the game bufferization double instead of triple?2014 game her mother,and they kind of hat do the same Just cause 3 were played and fps as wildly galloping,I already started to bomb,I thought the optimization sucks,and so on, and now it turns out it's the plane apparently,live and learn..

J
Jetway 29.06.20

Shadowarm
The question is rhetorical)

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

Jetway
Returning to the software. Remember I have not earned RadeonPro. Maybe because I have a card from Nvidia? While saying that divorce works. I'll check again.

D
DjDuke 29.06.20

Alamut_95 wrote:
Adaptive synchronization eliminates tearing of the picture.
From what it suddenly? Use adaptive 3 years, no breaks no.

J
Jetway 29.06.20

Alamut_95
Not everywhere it will work. And worked with certain settings (fps limiting, sink 1/2, the frequency Monica -- they're all in one place nearby). So that method is not 100%. And the map and I GIF. The tab with the settings for Direct3D in General, not driver-AMD.

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

DjDuke
Adaptive sync is disabled when the framerate falls below the refresh rate of the monitor here and there are gaps.