3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sMoCeRoNe 29.06.20 10:05 am

Cooperative play (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Here we discussed playing with others users.

Recruit people in Tim LAN for CS:GO.
Is your server a workout.
You need two people.
First a small interview to the incentive, then check the skill.
Who is from Moscow and is interested, please contact:
STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/smocer/

those who are public and mixes only please do not write
55 Comments
Sort by:
m
m11b 29.06.20

Hello!.
I invite all on my server Counter-Strike : Global Offensive
Friendly fire is off
Only classic maps (dust2,assault,nuke, etc.)
Anti-cheat VAC + Anticheat SMAC
Friendly fire is off

server ip :
193.26.217.112:27522

C
Clipodel 29.06.20

If you like cards from version 1.6 and would like to play them with live players, you here. Can be added to me in friends in steam and there to arrange the game. Soon it is planned to create a server with the classic maps. My steam ID in my profile.

E
Evgeniy Smagin 29.06.20

Guys! Our group is gaining friends for a great game (Counter-Strike) in the company,for fellowship,fun,new acquaintances,you can listen to the radio and relax !

Visit us in the RaidCall group ( aka RK) Battlefield 3_Counter-Strike ID: 9079334

The age Limit of 18 and up to infinity)))

The presence of adequacy and microphone is a must!

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.06.20

18+
gender and appearance don't matter
competent speech / no mats / adequate
the desire to play and participate on the clan war (the experience of playing in SQ 4 g BFBC2 BF3 BF4), a microphone and Skype
game 1-2 times a day a week at least 4 times in Moscow time
daily workout.....
pisatis mark set the TEAM on CSGO in PG / Skype ( t.i.g.r.2 ) / http://vk.com/tiiiigr /

PS I'm 24, played not only in KS

x
xero_1g 29.06.20

Looking for a team in csgo.There is the experience of two lost seasons amatorki Starladderа x]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/furyCSS

X
XeHTP 29.06.20

Requirements:
1)Need people who can trenirovatsya from 19.00 to 23:00 Moscow time.
2)People who will desire trenirovatsya and achieve success with the team.
3)Who would argue with the clan leader and listen to him carefully and without unnecessary chatter.
4) the Level of play,age doesn't matter most important thing is to perform a 3 point
5) be Able obschatsya players, be cheerful and resourceful not rasstraivatsya at first not good luck
not to blame the team and their teammates.6)Will work on my system everything else
see paragraph 3.7) Training every day, in addition to emergency situations.The system will tell you
when you join our team. In short: the system will be divided into 3 stages, that's all I can
to say at the moment. ( You must be from Russia)
anyone interested write here-http://steamcommunity.com/id/XeHTP/

F
Fyrag 29.06.20

Set the CS:GO team

Requirements:1)Need people who can trenirovatsya from 19.00 to 23:00 Moscow time.
2)People who will desire trenirovatsya and achieve success with the team.
3)Who would argue with the clan leader and listen to him carefully and without unnecessary chatter.
4) the Level of play,age doesn't matter most important thing is to perform a 3 point
5) be Able obschatsya players, be cheerful and resourceful not rasstraivatsya at first not good luck
not to blame the team and their teammates.6)Will work on my system everything else
see paragraph 3.7) Training every day, in addition to emergency situations.The system will tell you
when you join our team. In short: the system will be divided into 3 stages, that's all I can
to say at the moment. ( You must be from Russia)
anyone interested write here-http://steamcommunity.com/id/fyrag/

S
Stanislav Bologan 29.06.20

Good time of day, users and visitors of the portal PlayGround.Ru!
I represent to Your attention the project server RoyalTacos
About us:
On our project You can find something that does not happen on many other projects.
Our team is trying to make the server balanced, stable and the most unique!
==============
Info and plans:
While we have one server, this CS:GO public server 5.39.14.149:27015
But soon we plan to open servers in other games (SA:MP, Minecraft, etc.), the server will be unique in its kind.
We have a huge number of plans and ideas for the project to be implemented during development.
While that's all, because it is at the moment the only topic in this section, I will update it and write some news of the project.
==============
Contacts:
If You are interested in our project, then please join our group. To follow updates and news is possible only here:
Group VK - http://vk.com/tacoservers
Also in the group are decent, honest contests and sweepstakes!
To play on our server CS:GO here:
5.39.14.149:27015
==============
Leave your comments and possible ideas for the development of the project in this thread.

L
L0neWanderer 29.06.20

What is unique servers? And to make servers balanced we need at least a password to put)))

S
Stanislav Bologan 29.06.20

dimsink1
The uniqueness will lie in the fact that we plan to put only to in-house plug-ins and mods. And the balance is different between the different privileges will not be huge differences, this is not what the admin increased damage and so on. (It may happen on some.)

P
PGVesker 29.06.20

Looking for someone to play with in competitive mode. Boys and girls 18-19 years old. Write your Skype, I'll call you)

M
May Allister 29.06.20

Play everything patikami of five.

P
PGVesker 29.06.20

DK that's the problem, I play with two friends. and we want five of us to play. and then on Skype we three were talking, and those 2nd players who play for us by themselves. I want a team game. that's why I started this thread. who does not someone to play with and as my friends and I want team play, join us

n
nikitoc7771 29.06.20

PGVesker
What's your rank in cs go ?

P
PGVesker 29.06.20

nikitoc7771
I rank silver 3. but was a star when the team was based. right now that's falling because sirem a lot, so looking for more people. and my account usually murders a little more than death

V
VanPersick 29.06.20

At least 16 years of age and the rank of 4 star should change the avatar who wants to email add

k
kavinant007 29.06.20

VanPersick
and silver take?)

V
VanPersick 29.06.20

kavinanteELITE
no

-
-SlashuuR- 29.06.20

Just do not write that you will arrange clan trainings, to prepare for LANам, obey the captain, etc., it is not necessary to make people laugh.

S
SayMo0n 29.06.20

-S-R-
Well, I was thinking of going to the kids, to go to Lana T_T AND training need( And it probably did not take it, let me teach(