3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LiamLinney 29.06.20 10:05 am

Technical problems (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)

Here to discuss problems directly with the game.
125 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dantkor 29.06.20

Start the first mission and a black screen appears without departure. What to do?

C
CombineHans 29.06.20

How to improve performance and cure silent shots?

K
Kapelan-T 29.06.20

CombineHans
to put the extension 800 by 600 (personally I have 75% of the lag was less)
shots but to re-enter the game nothing helped

Y
Yoshemitsu 29.06.20

CombineHans
Shots until treated.
Prior to the first death/the end of the mission, the sound will be played normally, after will be muted. Where to find the answers of type: Start the game with administrator rights and you will be happy but it's all bullshit.
Maybe after the official release on GFWL will put a few updates.

C
CombineHans 29.06.20

Kapelan-T
I would have done,but my resolution of 1920x1080 and set 800x600 is simply not serious :(
Yoshemitsu
I was most afraid that will have to wait for the official release and patches :( to Wait already there are no forces...

K
KoRn0509 29.06.20

The comp is pretty strong, but the game zhudko brakes like no other!

P
Park52 29.06.20

KoRn0509
Yes.. it's such a feature of the game,my computer is not powerful but the game almost never slows down,only in the dramatic moments or download new locations.

K
KoRn0509 29.06.20

Park52
Cool feature!

t
the_x 29.06.20

guys, here's the hat...after selecting character, loading, then the stupid black screen and music...are there any solution?

x
xrestm 29.06.20

Explain to me the game has a night vision device or not? if Yes, what the fuck has he not activated by pressing the corresponding button!? I play on PC

r
ractaface 29.06.20

start the game a black screen appears for 2-3 seconds and throws to the desktop

Y
Yoshemitsu 29.06.20

xrestm
This device there are only Vector and Erudite.
And after its purchase the skills and activation key With

N
Nordmenn 29.06.20

Start the first mission and a black screen appears without departure. What to do?

M
MrMonroe 29.06.20

I understand that the super brakes in-game does not remove?? my computer is powerful, but slow as penloc 1, I tried to change the settings graphs, pereklasti between vidyuhi, one figure, how can Mona fix a????

P
Pif-paf-paf 29.06.20

Damn, I don't know why but I have the whole text in English...In the game folder there is a folder Text in files English ,German, Italian, Russian and a few in the game to choose from all in addition to Russian,explain,maybe you can somehow enable subtitles?THETA crack is.

K
Karasuba 29.06.20

I have not one of the cracks is not suitable !(

a
audiofeel 29.06.20

Bang-Bang-Bang
Bang-Bang-Bang throw to reactor here it is=[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\\CAPCOM\\RERC]
locale=1049 if on x64[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\\CAPCOM\\RERC]
locale=1049 if on x86

P
Pif-paf-paf 29.06.20

MaratRepack
but if x32?and just how in the registry to add?More in detail please)

a
audiofeel 29.06.20

Bang-Bang-Bang
sorry the net is poor at 30 seconds waiting for the page after 12 midnight will be a little better on this day rarely I would have finished off the reg file but don't know how.but anyway if it is possible.copy everything written down in a blank text file and instead of expanding .txt rename to .reg -and click on the received fail=you should get thisNEW TEXT DOCUMENT.reg and you will have everything in Russian

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\\CAPCOM\\RERC]
locale=1049

P
Pif-paf-paf 29.06.20

MaratRepack
Thank you very much!! Helped:)