3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 29.06.20 10:20 am

Technical issues (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

Here we will discuss the issues related to the technical side of the game.
155 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaraZa02 29.06.20

riva tuner. In the sense to reduce
what I raised, then I lowered. Well, still the band remain.

D
DirectX 10 29.06.20

To: Andrew90
Will not go, and fly.

a
alor 29.06.20

http://www.ixbt.com/games/condemned.shtml
Hmm it says :
Pixel shaders 1.1, 2.0
Vertex shaders 1.1, 2.0
So theoretically, the game should be fine 6) since even FEAR the centerpiece was flying... and condemned thing... naughty... the problem with the textures :) they are simply transparent :)
Put DirectX 9.0 April and driver for GeForce 4 ti 4400 84.25 ... and nothing... all again... HELP ! Play hunting !

L
Lavras 29.06.20

Please tell me whether it is possible to disable and enable DX9 DX8 as for Fear-e for example, and then I vidyaha not strong with the 9th then!

V
Vadimiy 29.06.20

What is the amps. will I have at least Condemned Ms. chart P-4 3.0 GHz, 512 CPU, Geforce 5900 128 Mb

R
Rururu 29.06.20

I have a problem with the installation error not enough disk space.
http://pix.playground.ru/62341/193/963

S
Swerg 29.06.20

The same error with negative space. Who knows, write as to cure.

R
Rururu 29.06.20

This problem with lack of space is solved only by installing the game to the NTFS file system, FAT 32 is the game is not installed properly. Because FAT 32 does not support files up to 4GB, and the file CondemnedA.Arch00 has a size of 6.21 GB.

M
Moc1k 29.06.20

In the beginning of the third level where you have to go down polecnice the guy in the yellow jumpsuit (hereinafter CHURCH). My hero stops and like freezes( areagirl management), and CHURCH runs. What do I do. Have tried three different version of games from soft club, and two pirates. The game is a MASTERPIECE.
PS. Where are the save.

M
Mixer69 29.06.20

People kind prompt please how to transfer the system from FAT 32 to NTFS without formatting the drive. I have a hard drive divided into two, one system in the other everything else, which disk need perevodite to NTFS? In advance thanks big!

S
Swerg 29.06.20

Set NTFS using Partition Magic, I immediately supplied.

[
[IVAN] 29.06.20

I have a GeForce FX-5500 256 mb 128 bit.
glitches on the min settings.resolution 640 480.is it possible to disable the game in directx9???
help plizzzz.....

H
Hanyga 29.06.20

I have NTFS and anyway the* * * RA is not put!!!Need help!

P
Pahansun 29.06.20

I already enrage these transparent walls,the people of nevidimki and any such hnya
help izbavitsya from this horror

PS vidyaha radeon 9200 FEAR of flying at medium settings , the new wood does not help

k
kreed2005 29.06.20

Transfer the file system From FAT32 --> NTFS

Click -start->run-> enter cmd
Appears in the DOS window where they write:

convert D: /fs:ntfs /NoSecurity

all questions of the type to dismount the volume answer Yes

if you convertite system disk you will need after all of the above reboot and after the reboot will start the conversion to NTFS. If the drive is not system(which is not running Windows) then the conversion will start immediately wait a bit and when will the fuck.

And Yes... I described the procedure for disk D just change the letter at that which ROM you need konvertnut

That's not necessary any Partern of Medikov.

And how to run the game on DX8?

M
Megator 29.06.20

kreed2005, and how to switch back from NTFS to FAT32 in Windows?

I
Inkub 29.06.20

Megator, no way. Only formatting the drive. It is better to do Partition Magic'om.

B
Bage 29.06.20

I installed the game, everything is fine, start new game, it loads, when it finishes loading the screen turns blue and hangs, helps only RESET. The same trouble and FEAR. Help plizzz!!!

k
kreed2005 29.06.20

Megator, personally I have not tried but it seems partisine it is possible to transfer from NTFS to fat , and in Windows there is no such possibility.

NFSPES, move the last ДиректХ9 put it from the disk with the game, And firewood for vidyahu, put newer.

B
Bage 29.06.20

Set DX, firewood does not help. Damn, so you want to play.