3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamut95 29.06.20 10:47 am

A quick run on a double Shift (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Riding on the Roaches you can ride by holding the Shift key, and jumping is faster by double tapping Shift. Can not understand how to configure the same management and for Geralt? And somehow uncomfortable when the movement to answer two different keys.
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 29.06.20

Alamut_95
In settings difficult to navigate? There is a roads is more, switching between walking and Jogging, and shift fast run, or you 3 speeds for Geralt is not enough? Besides, you can turn on the button and he will walk/run. So it is with the small fry, double tap done and she runs on the road, easier management of nowhere.

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

Bupycop
Well emae, I think I quite clearly asked a question. I know about switching from running to walking, but I need to run and fast run Geralt answered only one shift key, exactly like the Roaches. Hold w, Geralt goes. Hold w and shift, Geralt is running. Hold w and shift button, Geralt runs faster. Now I hope it is clear?

F
FOXDIE_id 29.06.20

Hospade,play Witcher on the keyboard. Where are you come from

R
Ruyder 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
Dachau this gentleman.

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
I have the same issue. From where do you come from? No one really did not give advice, but to philosophize much. If there is no more sensible thoughts, I do not need to leave their useless opinions. All the same, I created a topic not to comment on anything better to play, I'll figure it out.

r
random3355 29.06.20

Well, Gerald Roach not that it would shift'om quilting. And so what you don't like CapsLock? Pressed by the Herald is still running pressed shift added very quickly runs. And as you want can be done.

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

random3355
At clear that is not a Roach, but I would be more comfortable for Jogging and for sprinting would be one key, the more often you have to run fast. Look, maybe in the config management will to implement it, although I doubt that anything will come of it.
upd. Failed.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
In the second round pass on the clave as well.

G
GLDJ 29.06.20

And don't forget about the sticky keys in Windows, a quick pressing shift opens the window settings, keyboard, etc.

G
GLDJ 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
Cross and you know how to knit? before others considered poor, sort yourself out

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

GLDJ
Stiction can be disabled, especially in the game shift you have to press only twice, which does not cause sticking.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Alamut_95
The thing is ... Geralt and Roach is different, so developers intended. Roach walks, runs, jumps and trotting to galloping on the trails, and Geralt or walks , or light Jogging, and maybe a short run sprint. What do you want to you advised( told), is not clear.

G
GLDJ 29.06.20

Alamut_95
Well, of course you can disable, I didn't argue) And on account of pressing 2 times of shift.. not all are clear)) I may be just a goof that hit spontaneously sometimes more than 2 times

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

Stribogg
I swear, I even don't know how else to explain what I want, like and so all is already chewed. I don't want Geralt as a Roach jumped golopom on the paths, I just wanted to know if it's possible to press shift to assign the run and fast run (double-click) Geralt.

A
Ahmed Djazar 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
Lol, some of the keyboard is much more interesting, all on taste and color, you do not say that you there is some play on Pade... That's life son, and not only you know someone is comfortable, get used to it...

A
Ahmed Djazar 29.06.20

Alamut_95
Yes, understood, but that is there, except that fashion and emulators Claudia, but this I have honestly not seen if this issue is not many, then the mod so I don't expect someone to do...

B
Bupycop 29.06.20

Alamut_95
Alternatively, make your bind, for example I have a razer keyboard and via software, Reiser synaps, you can reassign keys, or to combine them, but I would not like to bother, for the sake of one button.

F
FOXDIE_id 29.06.20

The input device normally person

Spoiler

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Bupycop
Yes, there is nothing merge.. things are different! Tried the person at humour to explain that the game function go/easy run works like a switch. There is no such that Geralt was pehom , and if you hold the button - fled light Jogging. The author of a topic, I generally really in the game even not yet found time persistently stalled this topic.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
Great for console commands.