3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamut95 29.06.20 10:47 am

A quick run on a double Shift (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Riding on the Roaches you can ride by holding the Shift key, and jumping is faster by double tapping Shift. Can not understand how to configure the same management and for Geralt? And somehow uncomfortable when the movement to answer two different keys.
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
I look like this electronic conveniently, that already have a deck guinta through the menu to open the characters panel to choose the shortcuts, you can combine two buttons to switch pages, not to mention a clogged inventory and turning it in each box)) shooting with a crossbow and so on and so forth...
Stribogg
Don't know, maybe you have never had devices raiser, but through synaps, all easy to combine, at least 3 actions on one button with a certain delay, depending on your needs.

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

Stribogg
Ash stump that has no such feature, so I was looking for one to stir up such a function can be thought of some sort of mod there. Now it is clear that this issue is not raised and fashion either.

A
Ahmed Djazar 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
Guy, stop putting all this gamepad many it nafig zdal, if you like it, you're there and rock....

A
Ahmed Djazar 29.06.20

Alamut_95
You got that right :)

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

I was able to assign ctrl instead of shift for switching between light Jogging and walking (just a config line changed). Now, if you just press and release shift, Geralt switches from light running to walking and Vice versa, and if you hold down shift, then it usually runs quickly. It's not exactly what I wanted, still I was not able to achieve running fast by double tapping on the shift, but still. for me it's better than it was. Now only one key is responsible for easy running and fast running. By the way, about what control functions are different that I am almost a fool, etc., I found mod (script) to Roach ctrl just switched between gallop and trot, as Geralt between light Jogging and fast Jogging, this means that for Geralt can ask to have it ran on a double shift, but you need to be able to write a script, which I, unfortunately, do not know how.

A
Alex Hawk 29.06.20

FOXDIE_id
I play at the moment on D4, but on the keyboard, the efficiency is much higher. Much better and faster to play using a keyboard and mouse. It's not the curve port Dark Souls 2. Everything is very good.
lithakia in incidence due to the fact that I decided to twist Grifoni and play at 30 frames - much nicer on the incidence than on the mouse. The mouse under 60 frames. And the controller 30 that the 60 in the management plan is not much noticeable difference. Try who have high-quality pad and not a clean 60 frames.
Alamut_95
You have gamepad not hurt, just ready to go to such lengths (not to say perversion) for more convenient pickup. There the question is solved by the displacement of the stick.
Bupycop
Razer - low quality stuff =)

A
Alamut95 29.06.20

Alex Hawk
I would not say that it is a perversion, on the contrary, when the two speed on one key instead of two. I have a Xbox360 gamepad, but I it is convenient to play only those games in which the camera is static, in other cases, I feel... crippled.

A
Alex Hawk 29.06.20

Alamut_95
This is a plus. You can play slowly, while with the free camera I can't do it all slowly. And in battles it is not much solves after 1200 hours. The main thing to hear from now on Geralt jump utopic and where it was (behind the camera).