3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Reptile 29.06.20 10:49 am

Trialsy area Ivan (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Hello guys, I'm your new trainer trial. I was taught by such teachers as EVA and DarkSide. And now I will share the knowledge mastered. My name is Ivan, but you can just call me coach. Currently, I'm training Pokemon.
If you want to learn the trial, but did not know where to start, then this is the chance to start climbing to the top of the Great Unreal Tournament. And if you train hard, it will become as Great Trialsome as Heku, Demon or DarkSide.
In our classes, respect others, no insults and ridicule I will not tolerate. Ask questions only on the merits. Training not to be missed, every day for half an hour or hours necessary to devote to the trial. Before mash: young walldodge 100, 200 jumps, 50 jumps shield, etc.
Upon completion of the course you will receive an electronic certificate with the completion of the trial. This diploma you can attach in your forum signature so that other players see that you have graduated from the course of trial. This will give you the respect and recognition in the eyes of other players.
Diploma

ATTENTION!!! Advance warning, the entrance to the hall is forbidden for a Barker as carnage (X111). Carnage, you can look out the window of the hall, but the entrance is forbidden you.

And so, our program:
First: basic movement (jumping, of walldodge, saidjan, silajani, etc.)
Second: Easy trial (pass the light card for the trial)
Third, the Average trial (going through a trial of average complexity)
Fourth: Jumping shield (basic shield jumping, jump in height/length, shield walldodge, etc., the passage of light cards by shield jumping, strictly in the first person)
Fifth: the Complicated trial (pass card high complexity)
Sixth: Multicoding (pass card multimodem)
Seventh: the Complicated shield Jumping (through a complex shield jumping, you are allowed to use the third person)
Eighth: the Super Trial (cards that mix DM-shield jumping + multicoding)
Ninth: the secrets of the Trial (that is hidden from mortal eyes, a Great interview DarkSida about super shield combo for 10-11k uu and other secrets of the Great Trialstop)
Tenth: certificate of completion of the course

at the end of the main course go for more classes:
Training catastropically in UnrealED
Learning UnrealScript scripting (will be invited guests, such as the GP and UnShame)

At the moment the course finished early:
Koffeek
Bugatti
Pokemon (located half way, at the moment he finished easy, medium and complicated trial, but has difficulties in shield jumping, it is very difficult for him)

Our classes we will conduct a server-Downer - ut2004://213.93.37.115:7777
A distinctive feature of the Downer server from other servers on the trial, is that there is translocator, abbreviated TRANS. On other servers you will not be able to use the TRANS and will pass the map long and hard, unlike in Downer, where you can for the entire map to put some shemales that will naturally ease your passage map. This is no ordinary shemale that you can throw like a stick, no, they are put right on the floor, you can't throw them. So Downer and differs from all servers and so Downer lives and the people playing on it, because there is a shemales. When I talk about some other trial server I'm primarily interested in if there's a TRANS, if not, I categorically refuse to play on this server.

*You should have a keyboard (preferably ergonomic), a good mouse (preferably X7), Mat good (preferably expensive), a pen and a notebook (every approaches we will fix in a notebook, and at the end of the course to summarize our sessions).

**Also I request the admin to post my topic to the theme of not hanging upside-down, and always stood at the top.
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Dear moderator Cold Mind, I appreciate and respect your work on this forum, unlike others. Your posts are always beneficial and make me smile. And as the Coach trial, please ban these two young people. Their posts they prevent me to work and benefit the UT community. Also please give me the IP of the member – X111, so that later I could ban his IP in other communities on the trial, thereby freeing yourself from lorkowski devilry.

Thank you in advance.

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Ninja wrote:
with the cantilevered mold and empty vedioscom
What does it mean, Ninjas!?

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Coach trial, Ivan is your first lesson: Basic movement - Rankin

In this tutorial, I show you the basic moves. You just need to open the video and repeat after me.
Go to hall of Rank and making the first approaches: Saidjanov 50, 70 young walldodge, 120 jump, and 50 sliding dodges that.

By the way, notice the background is pleasant, relaxing music.
Today is the first lesson, next lesson will be in the hall camp.

If you have any questions, ask them in the comments.

A
ABorisovich 29.06.20

Ivan, tell me what song is played in the video?

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

ABorisovich
John Deley and the 41 Players – Handprints

g
gui1ty 29.06.20

Coach Ivan wrote:
Go to hall of Rank and making the first approaches: Saidjanov 50, 70 young walldodge, 120 jump, and 50 sliding dodges that.
Well, I was going to bulk up by summer

H
Hindzya 29.06.20

it looks like the eraser is not helping pianosnyc from seizures, now the entrance go directly banhammer and scissors! :))
by the way, the disease, how about the answer for your mate in the comments or just going to continue to remain silent on the hard questions?

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Ninja
WATAFAK!?? How did you get out then? Temporary ban? I thought for life. Oh, have the two of you now to bother.

Well, welcome back!

F
Frayherr 29.06.20

This forum thread is worse than Santa Barbara, there is at least the actors have changed and the role of others was, and is for 10 years the same, you can go and see how ninjas with someone swears, swears it is not clear why, well, perhaps a hobby.
Well there a month the man somewhere in the thread posratsa and all, well 2 months, but 10 years and one key without changing the strategy mdaaa....

Approximately in the same key plays and carnage (h111) as a rule they unite against someone and begin to have on the victim of psychological pressure, winning the verbal battle and in their triumph they realize that the major they are here and no one else!
But I am surprised that for such a time, even their style Omnia not changed, was in fact a strategy to improve, and monotonous as it is

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Freiherr
Yes, you will have to promote your trial under psychological pressure.
Well, that does not make for the sake of trialcheck.

F
Frayherr 29.06.20

Coach Ivan I am glad that there are fans of the game, and not just the flooding, success your trial.
well, since the pressure does not work on you as soon as they realize it immediately lose interest. For them, the best part is the people who perceive them seriously and start to seriously argue with them - it is their clients on the forum.

E
Empathy13 29.06.20

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Freiherr wrote:
I am glad that there are fans of the game, and not just the flooding, success your trial.
EVA and I about you told me that you like to run a few ut and track armor. I even initially had a negative attitude towards you, and now I see that you are pretty good people.

Thanks for the support!

F
Frayherr 29.06.20

Coach Ivan wrote:
EVA and I about you told me that you like to run a few ut and track armor. I even initially had a negative attitude towards you, and now I see that you are pretty good people.
I played in the conditions when every third player yuzal valhak (even the carnage here on the forum begged everyone not to turn on the cheat, they say prevent him from cheating).
The situation was such that the server was without protection, and cheats swayed by the first links in Google than many enjoyed.
The point of the game is not only flag, but in victory. It is necessary not only to get the fan from the publisher, but also to combat the enemy.
So either devours itself or will eat you. Had to go to such measures, but it is not good, but it was required.
A negative attitude is largely thanks to the propaganda of a Ninja and karnaki, they are all against me up, although I was far from the worst offender of the rules. The carnage walaker and cheat the most, but managed to turn everything on its head, to get away and to make others guilty

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Freiherr wrote:
The carnage walaker and cheat the most, but managed to turn everything on its head, to get away and to make others guilty
It is generally slippery. Someone like carnage, it doesn't deserve any trust. Such behavior on the forum, he may behave in the game, vile and low.

Noticed as soon as I created the theme “Authoritative carnage”, the first thing that he did, he tried to resolve the conflict, to talk to him it was stupid to post memasuki and laugh it off in your lorkowska style, entertaining his friends. When other would, a normal person would have tried to understand the situation. This distinguishes the normal, adequate person, from inadequate.

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

Today we have as many as 5 lessons on basic movements!
Open the video and repeat after me.

02. Basic movements — Campgrounds

In the beginning of the video to fly to the other side, you need to do long saidjan, it's the same saidjan, but before you make the jump you need to wait around 0.20 sec.

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!kRdn0Yxa!gr9DJIMNeXxzp27V-nUdptGr30Yniq59sxvTrCAhick

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

03. Basic movements — Cheops

On the Cheops, at the end of the video to jump up, you need to make a quick saidjan.

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!UElliQiZ!ud2Xyxu17RedkorBRo4b4iAVEO14liCplbs0ir5oyhu

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

04. Basic movements — Under LE 2009

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!NFlQCBRR!TfNgDDDGSjDrk99nlik91bMdJ2J3cQ3qm_va6q8t-vM

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

05. Basic motion — Remedy

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!JUFhlRrb!EXTWBughZGZAtSnKRq1zjt929ghO6Agnezpffu1xqha

S
Super Reptile 29.06.20

In conclusion, basic lessons, the last card – Aero.

06. Basic movements — Aerowalk

Download the map:
https://mega.nz/#!EIF2xBpD!2JDLOVjNvVkXjmmI14-Mcccv1g6qW3uthUT8W6D9Zgw

And so, we passed 6 cards of 71, our journey is just beginning, the Great Trial is waiting for us!
It's time to become Great, as Heku, Demon and the DarkSide!!