3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.06.20 11:28 am

Disappear bought in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I have a problem with things, for example I bought the arms and the body kit + color, but when I run again GTA online I everything disappears...including the acquired things and you have to go to the store and buy these weapons, and the money not returned...same thing with cars, I bought Saue there is a sports car for a couple Lyamov, Sedna went into the game and I have no sport car, no weapons, and money too

PS and everytime when I start GTA asking me to enter credentials, although I put a tick on AUTOMATIC ENTRANCE
cheats are not yuzal
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
D4emon712 29.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
write in support

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.06.20

D4emon712
Yes they are silent
how many wrote to never replied

D
D4emon712 29.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
duck you're not spam, they'll respond within 3 days of the week

m

D4emon712
I wrote them about 2 months ago, that they are not answered, then another 2 times wrote, with an interval of 2 weeks, and still no answer
finally Rockstar I napominaet TP TP EA and They, of vidizmo one and same people sitting there....that's like me ukrainedate ORIGIN ACC with BF4 PREMIUM and BF HARDLINE + BF3 Prem and BFBK2 of the order of 10-12T.R. I in the support of EA said we are not responsible for stolen ACC! this is so
here and ROCKSTAR TOO SILENT

D
D4emon712 29.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
You just have Steam support service not seen...
A friend left a request in early may, said recently:DD

m

D4emon712
the incentive I like)

d
demothen 29.06.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
There was a similar situation, purchased full ammo to all weapons, when at the grocery buying food wrote something like error processing the transaction, and after some time and does Rockstar game services are not available. It turned out my Internet was off, later when I went to the online ammunition was the same as before the purchase, and the money removed.
And social club, too, sometimes forgets about the autologin.

n
nonakukifu 29.06.20

it was a couple of times, missing sniper which opens with a 90 leveled, had to buy 2 times when I opened with other weapons do not recall.

It seems that this occurs when shopped and soon you go from online to desktop, the game keeps all the settings and options, if you go first in single, and then out of the game, the weapons should continue, but that's just my guess.

w
wolf96 29.06.20

after updating when I play with a friend either he kills me or I him, we began to climb the cage to Supplement the cartridges seem to get tell it to lag the game.

I
Ilya950 29.06.20

Maybe it's the same as with the money?

w
wolf96 29.06.20

Ilya950
hell knows the money went and the cartridges are not checked right now even if the cops killed the bullets just fly away to [redacted]

v
vatsonification 29.06.20

wolf96
Strange you people. Nedostrelenny clip taken always

O
OTMOROZKO1992 29.06.20

wolf96
My robberies from time to time after the update, lost a few thousand rounds. After a job is completed the cartridges back into his pocket.

w
wolf96 29.06.20

vatsonification
it is not nedostrelenny the cage and the fact that when you kill someone disappears clip or two and before update for example was 186 rounds you got killed by cops or players, they still remained 186

ОТМОРОЗКО1992
this is for example the free mode if you just don't shoot and you prescribe clips or two as the all-time most likely a bug I personally think that they disfigured GTA updates better than it was before

D
Denis Pospelov 29.06.20

Every time the game asks to pay for all the equipment (weapons), although I have it. I need to pay 90000$ every time I'm in the lobby mini games (last Team standing, race and so on...).

I
Ignatyeff 29.06.20

Denis Pospelov
citaci possible weapons you are taking, they are now very much in each session almost

H
Hobo Sexual 29.06.20

Ignatyeff
chiteki the weapon you are taking - is that possible?!

I
Ignatyeff 29.06.20

Hobo Sexual
Yes, they leave you only with a fist)

H
Hobo Sexual 29.06.20

Ignatyeff
I have the game bought ALL the weapons, how can they take it? Tin.

o
onedrone 29.06.20

Hobo Sexual
cherteki it you kick start the new session