3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.06.20 11:28 am

Disappear bought in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I have a problem with things, for example I bought the arms and the body kit + color, but when I run again GTA online I everything disappears...including the acquired things and you have to go to the store and buy these weapons, and the money not returned...same thing with cars, I bought Saue there is a sports car for a couple Lyamov, Sedna went into the game and I have no sport car, no weapons, and money too

PS and everytime when I start GTA asking me to enter credentials, although I put a tick on AUTOMATIC ENTRANCE
cheats are not yuzal
28 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 29.06.20

Denis Pospelov
In the lobby offer to pay for a full set of weapons (ammo for all available to you in the trunks, plus the smoke bombs, grenades and mines to the maximum number), not the weapon itself.

Hobo Sexual
Yes, it is possible but after changing session the weapons will be back.

Ignatyeff
Not the fact that with a fist. I instead set weapons the axe is given, and a stun gun, and railgun. But when you change session, they disappear, and bought weapon back.

h
han298 29.06.20

Oh, it's flowers. Yes, cheaters can pick up weapons, Yes you can change the session, but... Even in this case, you may recover only part of cartridges. For example I have 10,000 rounds for each weapon recovered only 5,000. And still you get to 50K... Not always, but probably from Chita specific depends. (But I often get it is this cheat where cartridges are purchased...) But how sad and how infuriating!

H
Hobo Sexual 29.06.20

han298
The only solution is to play with friends.

han298
I have yesterday this thing happened. Received an invitation from another player, successfully completed the task, I went into free mode sensitive run and closed the game. Today I go online and I see that all heavy weapons without ammunition. This generally can we fight? Or developers on chitakov care?

v
victorzh 29.06.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
They moved to the front counter, to the left of the guns.

V
VerlA 29.06.20

after the update began to disappear chucks a grenade from 10/10 purchased before leaving the game remains 0/4(permanently)after entering, I understand that they cost a penny, but I want to understand..someone was?
+ purchased in the office of the drawer arms, put is not needed, then bought 2 machine and put 1 did not like, after log out and log back in the inventory, both the machine

so the question should go to waste ammo RPG/PU/grenade launcher if you have it in hand and you kill this time?

-
-Tany- 29.06.20

VerlA
Never had a problem. But there was another. Initially, the office was purchased by me JUST for weapon wardrobe. Very convenient that you can put more (though not all). But a bit annoying that the jobs all the weapons again. But it's okay, all because, as far as I know. I have almost all the weapons without mufflers (used to be, but decided to remove). And as soon as we return from a mission in the session, my set of weapons recovered, but the mufflers back in place. Constantly having to run to the gun safe and shoot them. And so constantly. About the bullets - was not lost even once. Regardless, killed with this weapon in hand or not. Cheaters were taken, Yes. The first time I hear about this problem.

V
VerlA 29.06.20

-Tany wrote:
Regardless, killed with this weapon in hand or not.
cartridges for killing that is not fall with you?often seen lying around that missiles in quantity one pieces, in places where large batches, but I fly more than one cartridge..
I would write to Rockstar TP, but there is a suitable section did not find

-
-Tany- 29.06.20

VerlA
Never noticed. Maybe because lost only one shell? It is not so noticeable. I don't think simply:)