3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 29.06.20 11:29 am

Departure. Almost immediately after loading. (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hi all. Prompt, who faced perhaps. Beginning to fly literally 5 minutes in the game. At first everything was normal, played himself. Now in Prague and do a quest in which there is something about the gaps. The first time I flew after they talked to police and she and her mates have finished with the fake COP at the entrance. I booted again, it was no AutoSave, I went to the shop to my grandfather, only talked a bit - again flies. Every now and again literally 3-5 minutes and departure happens in different ways.

Error:

0x887A0006: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
Spoiler

The graphics card is old, played on the minimum salary - something like. An average of 25 fps (sometimes more kept). Most importantly, clarify, before that everything was fine. Departures any. If someone thought that the Prague location is loaded more than the prologue, let me remind you that I have at least 40 minutes there ran before started these flights.
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 29.06.20

DominoPK
Features this computer does not meet the minimum requirements you anything it says?

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

Now I looked at YouTube, there are people and more chronomancy systems run and play. 20 fps on average, but they play well and no departures.

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

Protocol10
You would have more say if I read all that I wrote.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.06.20

Still in detail,what questions? My computer is also not suitable under minimum payout,when you first start automatic setting was on high,the beginning was normal. In Prague gradually began to slow down,I gradually lowered the settings until until you put everything on low and it lags sometimes. In missions more bearable,and even walking is difficult,frieze. The game devours all the resources of my calculator,even exit to the desktop takes 2-3 minutes and the computer after this long time hanging. But. The game I have never flew over all the passage,I was surprised such stability

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

The driver was updated. Three times already. First was specifically for DXMD, then put more new. When the missions were rolled back, but to no avail. Now set the last - 376.33, but to no avail.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.06.20

DominoPK
Config of my system in the profile describe. People should vangovat what's your problem?

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

ZlobnyDed
I understand this is your response to the user Protocol10 or me?
Personally, I have a frame stable, never drops below 20 (and then only sometimes, mostly 25). During the dialogues, even 30 there (everything on low). And love the game normal, fast. The processor and RAM allow, the problem is with the video card. But not enough to thrown an error saying my system doesn't pull that unreal graphics.

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

ZlobnyDed
I like all sensibly explained. But here: AMD FX-6100 (overclocked to 3.9 MHz), 6 GB DDR3 and GTX 550.

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

Add. After watching the many tests we can conclude that the game is more demanding on the graphics card than the percents or the RAM. That kid has the same card as me but a weaker percent and Opera at times, but he currently plays standards -

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.06.20

DominoPK
It is not sensible. Sensibly - this is when the profile is a detailed description of iron. Can watch me or other users. This is done in order to each ten times not to paint your config and not to prove that you have a powerful computer,although it is not. For your problem. RAM little,the video card does stuff for this game. You're forty minutes running around in Prague,and I all went and I can say directly that the farther you go,the more misiti begins. New open region for a long time are not unloaded from RAM,hence the crashes

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

ZlobnyDed
I'm not here often and I vpadlu once to write in the subject for those who really what can help, and not to tell how to do it correctly. I did not write that I have a powerful PC, I only wrote that it some how, but this game pulls and pulls playable. As I wrote, and cited an example that some systems worse than actually playing it.

The new open region for a long time are not unloaded from RAM what? It is on this judgment I have just sklalos opinion of you as not knowing, just to get smart person. Make no mistake: All the downloaded game files are loaded into the RAM, and train sometimes helps if all of these not unloaded region was unloaded from RAM, the error would be because of RAM. The graphics card is nothing in itself doesn't load, it just translates.

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

ZlobnyDed
And even more so if I download this level, even after restarting the PC and it still crashes after 5 minutes, I want to say that the graphics all the time simply kept all of the preceding files areas?

A
Anomel Suna 29.06.20

DominoPK
PERC - junk
of RAM - a little
card - trash

And do you still play this? Listen to people, not place cons all in a row

D
DominoPK 29.06.20

In short it is clear. Some narrow-minded who read and watch are not able. going to look for an adequate forum. Goodbye.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.06.20

You know,so messed up I even talk on not going. You know so much,why do you need advice? Keep watching the videos run the game in window 640×480 with 10 fps and hope that your will take out all RAM and video card is not important. Well, read how it works the graphics card is what and how it handles

d
deny666 29.06.20

Install MSI of afterburner and bring info about the temperatures.
Then go into the game and watch the download count and temperatures.

B
Boogie___man 29.06.20

DominoPK
Primarily measurements of temperatures, for this install playclaw, it is much easier for the system and displays as well as overlays and afterburner. And there keep digging. Sadly, but most right in terms of iron. Who as there on YouTube, and you machine clearly written why. On can be anything: OS, repak, DX, the wood, the stars are not aligned, the ritual of sacrifice before the launch is not conducted) Answer, that would be fun - no one will. PS Even if you fix the crashes, I do not understand how to play at 20 frames? If the mouse + keyboard MyCompany frame rate for me personally 43.

K
Kraicher 29.06.20

DominoPK wrote:
fortunately it was autosaving
So he periodically sohranyaya.

K
Kraicher 29.06.20

Boogie___man wrote:
Primarily measurements of temperatures, for this install playclaw,
Here, here. I run playclaw, only with the temperature of the card. So, in the upper right corner of the drive, and put the color blue, invisible in the game. Beauty.

S
Siniy Kot 29.06.20

DominoPK
if the pirates then got a couple of tips,if not-you can stop reading here
1.broken save game.look for earlier and play with it.if that doesn't work move on to P2.
2.download another Repack.it is quite often the decisive factor in the pirates.very often the departure bybut in Prague at the fountain.I had the same problem until I moved to another-then it all went like clockwork.