3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 29.06.20 11:29 am

Departure. Almost immediately after loading. (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hi all. Prompt, who faced perhaps. Beginning to fly literally 5 minutes in the game. At first everything was normal, played himself. Now in Prague and do a quest in which there is something about the gaps. The first time I flew after they talked to police and she and her mates have finished with the fake COP at the entrance. I booted again, it was no AutoSave, I went to the shop to my grandfather, only talked a bit - again flies. Every now and again literally 3-5 minutes and departure happens in different ways.

Error:

0x887A0006: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
Spoiler

The graphics card is old, played on the minimum salary - something like. An average of 25 fps (sometimes more kept). Most importantly, clarify, before that everything was fine. Departures any. If someone thought that the Prague location is loaded more than the prologue, let me remind you that I have at least 40 minutes there ran before started these flights.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DominoPK 29.06.20

ZlobnyDed
About the video card I'm obviously more than you know and I did not write that graphics are not important. You see, I would read carefully, I would not write nonsense. Re-read, I wrote that the game is not so demanding on the processor and the Opera, how-to videos map.

deny666
With temperature all is fine, already checked the same afterburners. (solution below)

Boogie___man
Again the same) the Temperature is normal. But playing in 25 in principle comfortable, especially considering that I don't often get involved in a firefight (DXHR, Dishonored, Thief - all trying to secretly pass). Sometimes DualShock play when you shoot. (solution below)

Blue Cat
Save nothing to do with it, he did not start. And the Repack I got from the Mechanics, all the rules work. (solution below)

[SOLVED]
Immediately, thanks to all those sensible comments that the case put forward solutions, not just ringing. Found the solution on Timescom the forum, the user is French, but I understood what he wrote about the dispersed percents. Anyway, I lowered gartsovku kernels from 3.9 to 3.6 and it worked. 've seen this in BF4 when in multiplayer threw the driver and threw off all indicators of the card to the factory, too, just had to lower a bit the performance of overclocking. Overheating has never faced, how many times have you used speed up (not overdoing). Tested it twice - played half an hour, closed the game, just in case, still blew the wood on the video card and put again the last time I went in, played a few hours without crashes.

In short, two options:
1. If dispersed percents, or video card - try lowering the indicators.
2. Completely removing the driver on a card and put on the new. Suddenly just got really awkward.

J
Jeff-xxx 29.06.20

DominoPK
Played 2 days without crashes. yesterday was out 5 times .Wanted firewood to reinstall , but today, after 4 hours of any departure , the location is the same , acceleration is not .XS , what the hell .
UPD : Crashes mostly in the dialogues . Read on one forum , people are advised to play in windowed mode for the sake of getting rid of such crashes , sorry there is no way to verify the game was removed .