3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makovskyy92 29.06.20 12:26 pm

Question on Multiplayer! (Split/Second)

Hello))I Have a question ,Chi's can be played on the Internet for free??Thanks in advance))
168 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rainbow Crash 29.06.20

slavka1320
I have the same problem were you try the name change, for example if you had the name Johnny you add to it that something like dash or numbers to Johnny - or Johnny99 well try) personally I put the dash and all became norms) requirements although they can be used any username and password, but I even with 100500 attempt failed(

U
UBIYCA PAKEMONAV 29.06.20

cton can tell the Internet 236 kbps(which mobile modems) through such norms can play or not??

G
GeoTox 29.06.20

People... Wanted to play with each other in private. Send him an invite and after he accepts, the game informs me that this room is no longer... what could be the problem? In the end, all the rules, even invite work.

S
St0n3 29.06.20

When I login and try to enter a password,gives bottom this login does not contain the name or mailbox address... something like this.Voobshem Cho do XS.(

k
karabin07 29.06.20

EXCHANGING PLAYER DATA, PLEASE WAIT... how to treat?

V
VenomSRT 29.06.20

I guess that depends on the provider, or the location - high ping. I have this happen when someone is problem goes - on-duty does not start the game when released, so once everything is loaded.

K
Korney777 29.06.20

same thing: EXCHANGING PLAYER DATA, PLEASE WAIT zapadlo! Who knows what a normal ping for this game? I have 35-60 ping, sometimes 120, depending on which server measure. Maybe the problem is in the firewall or the virus?

V
VenomSRT 29.06.20

Корней777Может a problem with the firewall or the virus?
Can. Though if the lobby goes down, that means the game should be. I turned off firewall before play.

a
alex7196 29.06.20

Help me guys I don't play multiplayer !...
...What do you need to do , tell me , preferably step by step???????????

p
parnaz 29.06.20

nobody knows could it be that not finding servers due to the fact that I downloaded the Repack and not the full version?

p
parnaz 29.06.20

by the way, I not only servers is, as I understand it from my friends, no adds)

r
rock music 29.06.20

what exactly does not work?
the only problem there is that when you walk in, it is empty. in this case, you just need to reconnect, or try to play in another mode.

if you can not EV, there just enter a unique username, press Tab, enter password (I have 6 characters).

S
Semen26RUS 29.06.20

and I still have not downloaded the 4 gig =( yeah the split second it weighs a lot.

C
CYBERMAX007 29.06.20

parnaz
27.05.10 16:17 no one knows could it be that not finding servers due to the fact that I downloaded the Repack and not the full version?
No, the difference between Repack and full version in a network game, no!

p
parnaz 29.06.20

damn yesterday finally turned out will podkoptit to anyone but only done 2 races and then he came out and then again not found and does not find))

F
F.E.A.R.2 29.06.20

ie the pirates can just sitti and play????
BUT how????

V
VenomSRT 29.06.20

just come and play )))

G
Grandshot 29.06.20

Hmm in-game menu horror cluttered, really, and not catching on. Here's an example how to find a lobby to join them?

V
VenomSRT 29.06.20

Well go to online, then choose the type of competition and the game will automatically direct you

s
sotovik87 29.06.20

what nonsense first not someone finds and then finds. I go in the room sit sit sit for half an hour no one comes. Bad multiplayer in barraute everything is much easier