3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medkitty 29.06.20 02:05 pm

Decided to play the game. What do you say about the optimization of the technical part of the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all! Decided to get this game for the first time. As time soon to be summer sale steam. What about the technical part of the game? Particular attention want be paid to hairworks. My hardware - i5 8400 / rtx 2060 gigabyte / 16gb ram. How does hairworks on the head of Geralt and animals? Can even on the rtx cards be falling slower? What mods would put for the first passage? Thank you all
13 Comments
Sort by:
k
keekoup0 29.06.20

play first time without major mods. recommend hd reworked project / map quest objectives full / nitpicker. they are easy to install. the first makes the tile more clear (does not affect the frame to your PC) and nitpicker - visual patch is very useful, in short, read the info on the nexus, everything is clear. hairworks on your widest should be good to go. on my PC, all in 60 frames with vsync (PC in my profile), all at ultra except shadows (high), set TK do not see the difference between outland and high anyway. just noticed dropped frames when you fight with the bears (5-10 frames if you do not care for shots, you put everything on ultra, I also prevent a drawdown even in 2-shot, Yes Yes I) , bears a lot of hairline that employ green technology)

k
keekoup0 29.06.20

in addition to Veit with bears nowhere more fps does not drop. but as for me it is better to sacrifice the shadows than to endure squandered most annoying, IMHO, maybe the difference between low and ultra shadows, I do not see, but it's there xD

l
legusor 29.06.20

medkitty
optimize great.
if you play on the radeon card, then completely shut it down and smoothing hairworks hairworks, otherwise it will be the strongest brakes. also regardless of graphics card, do not include the range of vegetation on the transcendent – will be drawdown. I advise you to disable all sorts of vignettes and similar debris in post-processing, leaving only the light shafts, ssao and anti-aliasing.

G
GIBAY 29.06.20

medkitty
RTX 2060 Super is falls below 70 fps in dense forests where a lot of shadows.
Outside the forest fps for a hundred passes.

m
medkitty 29.06.20

thank you all for the responses and tips!

J
James Alan Hetfield 29.06.20

legusor
play Radion with hairworks , and everything else on ultra and no dips no

J

medkitty
be sure to put mod hd reworked project, this mod 4K textures on everything with him the game just looks awesome, she looks awesome, but standard soap texture not a lot of talking picture, playing with hairworks so how much better Geralt looks great, especially the beard PTS looks cool, without hairworks no fear, fps drops only when I'm boss with 10ми wolves ( on frame 10 ) you have with a card this should not be think
and not a lot about the pumping, I would suggest, put the cat, shake quick attack, pimp vortex, (in fast attacks), and ruby all who look askance at you) but this is up to you )

k
keekoup0 29.06.20

James Alan Hetfield
and you have some preset hw worth it? high or low?

J

keekoup0
high, only the smoothing is 4

J

keekoup0
there is a difference by the way

k
keekoup0 29.06.20

James Alan Hetfield
the anti-aliasing? I play on 8, with 4 difference at all fps did not see.

k
keekoup0 29.06.20

James Alan Hetfield wrote:
high
lol, and you skip frames on AMD cards?

J

keekoup0
well, + - 2-3 frame lost
I have a lock on 75 shots, so that's almost always 75, sometimes drops to 60-65 depending on which area