3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
osiris93 29.06.20 08:52 pm

The choice of the manufacturer GeForce 1060

Decided to buy a GeForce 1060 on 6GB. Knowledgeable comrades, tell me, what manufacturer to take the card? Main parameters - reliability and silence. And I would like none, which will not have problems with noise chokes, still don't want to hear every day wonderful sounds from the system unit.
BP high-quality - Cougar on a 450 watt with a bronze certificate, percents Core i5-6500, case - Zalman z3 plus, i.e. the length of the boards will have no problems.
Currently eyeing the Gigabyte Хtreme Gaming, but I want Council
23 Comments
Sort by:
g
game_expert 29.06.20

Dagos wrote:
What is the temperature in heavy games?
Within 65*

P
Phenomena 29.06.20

Used Gigabyte GeForce GTX G1 Gaming 6GB 1060. No noise, no crackling, no beeps, nothing. Quite cold. Many write that there is a squeaking choke, but the MSI card too. Before that was MSI 760, everything was clear. So either Gigabyte or MSI, but first you will cost cheaper by a few thousand.

Spoiler

c
callmegod 29.06.20

Also keep an eye on the reviews and feedback. By process of elimination, came to the MSI GAMING GTX 1060 X 6G or GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 or GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GeForce GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6G. And good option, with a saving of 2 000 tons.R. PALIT GeForce GTX Super JetStream 1060 6G And not before the month of February. BUT...
But ASUSы on the reviews and reviews go quite mediocre, sometimes even inferior to competitors.
I took the price category from 19 000 tons.R. to 22 000 tons.R.
The comparison of average FPS on ultra in FHD and 2K.3 of the 4 cards.
But the noise, you need to look at each individual card review.