3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 29.06.20 08:52 pm

And what do you ask Santa Claus for the New Year?

The new year is a time of miracles. So what are the miracles should happen according to the forecasts of the Internet Santa Claus and the Snowmen in the next 2 years.
5th place Prototyp 3
Spoiler
4th place Darksayders 3
Spoiler
3rd place elder of Scrolls 6
Spoiler
Well, the most important wonders according to the forecasts of the descendants of Wang should be the last 2 seats. So
2nd place Stalker 2
Spoiler
Well, the main event of the century must become the release of this game
1st place Half-life 3
Spoiler
So on New Year's burn list and drink a bottle of champagne and ran outside to catch snowflakes. And how do we know when hope is almost extinguished, a miracle still occurred.
62 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 29.06.20

Emris_ua
my friend is such garbage. His right hand cut off at the elbow, it is 7 years old already in line for the prosthesis, gave the second group, but quite a work, family, Well, there is a work injury was

m
masha 29.06.20

To me everything happened that I want to do. That has always been the time-to-market ideas, and that could have time in this life to do what she pleases. Wrote seriously.

V
Victor5555 29.06.20

Emris_ua
Totally agree with you. Said all right and about food, and about everything else.

D
Delphis 29.06.20

collector
this is a Christmas theme, don't spoil people a holiday

V
Victor5555 29.06.20

Omnia Smirnow wrote:
Want human life
And you now what is life?
Omnia Smirnow wrote:
2 and 3 is crap
And why is this 2 paragraph thing? Don't you care what kind of food you eat and what water we drink? This depends directly on the health of your body...

D
Delphis 29.06.20

Victor5555
why meddle in the Affairs that don't concern you? why not just make a wish or to wish everyone a good New year?

r
ramis.DS 29.06.20

Health honor

V
Victor5555 29.06.20

Delphis
I wish you a good New Year!!!

D
Delphis 29.06.20

Victor5555
Thank you! you

D
Daidjer 29.06.20

Win a billion in the lottery on December 31. ))

E
Emris_ua 29.06.20

Victor5555
and about everything else.
I wrote about what I was most concerned about - what needs to change yesterday !!!
There are People who disagree with me - I don't blame them (the matter of choice of everyone) !!!
Delphis
Still early but:
Congratulations to You and All participants of the PG - 2017 happy New year !!!
I wish you all to have each fulfilled all the good that You desire in a New 2017 !!!

D
Delphis 29.06.20

Emris_ua
Thank you!

E
Emris_ua 29.06.20

Delphis
No way !!!
Remember those days when (in 1993-1997) I instead of the Mother under the Tree, hiding the Gifts for my 3 younger Brothers !!!
Now they have taken over the baton - but it was nice to choose the Gift (the amount that I earned) and watch as they in turn unpack them !!!

D
Delphis 29.06.20

Emris_ua
I was on another, usually under the tree bags of candy were) Large, filled to the top

E
Emris_ua 29.06.20

Delphis
I have everything you have described was similar (the package was inscribed - signed by me) !!!
Candy as an addition to the gift package - Mother and the least Brother Oleg !!!

D
Delphis 29.06.20

Emris_ua
it is also a holiday! rejoice when people who give gifts!

D
Duhorez 29.06.20

And what do you ask Santa Claus for the New Year?
Perhaps the snow maiden , at once ... -)))

D
Delphis 29.06.20

collector
you wrong help. Nobody asked for your help

K
Kovboy belomor 29.06.20

Seriously I would ask,what would I have nothing didn't hurt.Neither the teeth nor God forbid legs.Only with age, you realize how cool that is.When you have nothing hurts.

D
Delphis 29.06.20

collector
it may be an unpleasant gift, this gift can become not a gift at all