3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Standarten 29.06.20 08:53 pm

Those who have slow, ie 95%. Can help. (Empire: Total War)

So, it is no secret that the game is slow, not weak, and even on a strong PC.
Personally, I helped the following. But a little background. I have caused great doubts of the opinion that slow because of the graphics. Graphics ordinary experience ТW. Especially strongly doubt increased despite the fact that at speeds of 0.5 x 2x and 4x, in short not at the speed of 1x - brakes dramatically disappeared. I thought - and why?
Probably because no....sound))).Cut off the sound at 1x speed - the picture is the same!!! No brakes!!!) And before that on the setting above normal - inhibited so Mama do not cry. But without sound of course play dumb...
He did that in settings-sound-audio changed DirectSound3D in Headphones. The brakes were gone. The hint is clear? Change to something else - to achieve the effect). Sound of course will be worse, but...with brakes, it is necessary?
My PC config(short): 2 GB RAM, 8800 GTS, Intel Core 2 Duo E6300.
P. S. It helped ME. A panacea does not apply. But can help you).
P. P. S. Yes, and still at this point - what counts something-made the observation that at any graphics settings - brakes are identical
P. P. P. S. Now, on full settings above normal(without shadows) - there is a fine, almost no brakes.

21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roych 29.06.20

Thank you, will take into account-S.

S
Standarten 29.06.20

Tested also on max (without shadows. They, in my opinion, strategies are not needed, and load produce tangible), 1280*1024 - almost no differences.

m
morison1991 29.06.20

Standarten
There is another option for reducing load because of the sound! Open dxdiag.and EXE tab to speed up the sound I put the slider in extreme left position and apparata load will decrease....In General, there is something wrong -you have a pretty decent configuration for ETW, considering the system requirements from the CA, even taking into account their understating, as is usually the monster gradeline happen! It seems to me that you either have to install Netframework 3.5 and 4.0 beta, too bad it will be and update patches up to reluctantly your game....about the simple wood to vidyuhi silent. And, here is the wood fresher to your sound, maybe it's worth considering! Built-in sound? Just when the mod slows down sometimes a little bit is understandable because of what, but when the in General configuration of the normal at a computer.....Strange, because the last patches to ETW completely eliminated people have problems with the brakes.....

E
Ezio123 29.06.20

What kind of speed are I not cut???

S
Sed 29.06.20

Strange, because the last patches to ETW completely eliminated people have problems with the brakes..... After the last patch from Steam(v1.5.0 Bolid 1332.21992) during the storming of the fortress on the tactical map, the game began to slow down,that is, the units move barely,like jerks,but the camera moves well(though after a while everything is getting better,probably when the walls burned:-)This in my opinion comes from the smoke and the fire when you break the wall.In previous updates this nenablyudaemo.

Q
QUIWI 29.06.20

Gray
This is a specific problem. In General, the problem with brakes is solved.

S
ShamomahS 29.06.20

To Standarten
Configuration of my computer is almost the same, the current graphics card 8500, and the rest is the same. With sound too stirred up for Assassin creed good help, but about this feature I forgot. Thanks, reminded! ))
+1 for the topic and for the advice

V
VargTimmen 29.06.20

With Empire I just recently solved his problem. Before that I had a completely unplayable FPS in any point of view and almost all settings. Now at full peak game is better than it was then to complete the minimum. Patch it (although the last time I tried 1.3), or competent Assembly - I do not know. In General, anyone who needs reference on normal (got to the year 1750, bugs and glitches not found) version - write to the PM.

W
Wong_Fei_Hung 29.06.20

Hi All!
I play for Prussia, difficulty: normal year: 1750.
People at me such problem: the game goes like normal, but when the end of the turn and goes all the comp-e-e this is the end he went first to 15 then 20 and now runs 33 minutes to play!!!!
Can someone NT that NT will prompt???
PS my PC: 2 GB RAM (was three days ago recently became 3 GB), 8800 GTS 512, Intel Core 2 Duo E7200.

m
morison1991 29.06.20

Wong_Fei_Hung
And are the patches? Love it mainly because of their absence!http://forums.playground.ru/empire_total_war/586259/
In my post for 12.08.10 22:40 you will see the full sbornyak all patches, to be put on all wheels of the last archive, if that!

W
Wong_Fei_Hung 29.06.20

Thank you guys that responded!!!:)
Sedna I put the patch etw_patch_1_5_kuma and began to play recorded, I think it would work!

m
morison1991 29.06.20

Wong_Fei_Hung
Well, good luck. if that write, we will understand!

M
MisterTazik 29.06.20

Not a lot if you add very severely inhibits don't be afraid of lower version of shaders. Although I personally is not very nice to play with not very good graphs. It is also possible to reduce the size of the squad. The best way to get rid of lag is to uninstall ETW and install MTW it is especially interesting in kingdoms

W
Wong_Fei_Hung 29.06.20

Hi All!!
The people such problem: in the main company at the capture of the city (when the fortress) the game slows down for us, all jerks! The game itself is even good. Graphics is on low, shadows disabled! I finally stopped the battle fortress to take, only using automatic battle. What to do?

PS the Number of units to 480, but at first everything was fine, and maybe you can somehow make that number of troops not to touch?!?!?!

s
stasyan 10 29.06.20

Wong_Fei_Hung
here's a piece of shit already pereprobyval all,version 1.5 (1332.21992) at the siege after a while,starts to slow,I don't know what to do,the game license and powerful PC(((

M
ME2 Omega 29.06.20

Regarding brakes during a siege: it is noticed that the destruction of the first section of the fortress (100%) all the rules. The destruction of the second section, starting with a 30% damage - starts, brakes, and then the fps drop to zero. Hence: calm punch a hole in the wall, but one. The second is not necessary.

V
Vol93 29.06.20

blah..who may have solved this problem with the brakes during the assault?

with sound tried everything, the driver vidyuhi, SV.map updated...but at least even set..and still..the only way to assault a fortress as bombing begins

even with one hole)) is also terribly slow, although the camera moves freely..it is impossible to play..was on an old computer and had no such problems..not played for about 2 years in ETW.we decided to start again and here such trouble.

P
Panasi 29.06.20

The same problem. Storm the castle, at first everything is fine. Destroy 2 walls, begin terrible brakes animation of all objects. Although the game shows 60 fps and the camera moves perfectly smoothly.

l
lalka85 29.06.20

The problem is not in graphics, and character animation. They're sticks in the wall and coalesce with each other. Starting to blunt. Noticed recently, how to deal is not clear.

s
shisiiq 29.06.20

Hi folks, did anyone know the problem with the logs, during the assault on the FORTS?