3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Standarten 29.06.20 08:53 pm

Those who have slow, ie 95%. Can help. (Empire: Total War)

So, it is no secret that the game is slow, not weak, and even on a strong PC.
Personally, I helped the following. But a little background. I have caused great doubts of the opinion that slow because of the graphics. Graphics ordinary experience ТW. Especially strongly doubt increased despite the fact that at speeds of 0.5 x 2x and 4x, in short not at the speed of 1x - brakes dramatically disappeared. I thought - and why?
Probably because no....sound))).Cut off the sound at 1x speed - the picture is the same!!! No brakes!!!) And before that on the setting above normal - inhibited so Mama do not cry. But without sound of course play dumb...
He did that in settings-sound-audio changed DirectSound3D in Headphones. The brakes were gone. The hint is clear? Change to something else - to achieve the effect). Sound of course will be worse, but...with brakes, it is necessary?
My PC config(short): 2 GB RAM, 8800 GTS, Intel Core 2 Duo E6300.
P. S. It helped ME. A panacea does not apply. But can help you).
P. P. S. Yes, and still at this point - what counts something-made the observation that at any graphics settings - brakes are identical
P. P. P. S. Now, on full settings above normal(without shadows) - there is a fine, almost no brakes.

21 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.06.20

The game is already very old, what could be the brakes)