3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexBlade95 29.06.20 09:33 pm

Whether the Russian Empire? (Battlefield 1)

Actually if Russia does the info on this?
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cpl.Hicks 29.06.20

AlexBladeX
Most likely the DLC will add as France. I know for sure that you have already created a petition that would add Russia and France,which gathered a sufficient number of votes and letters left in EA and DICE.
The weapon at least there is a Russian...

R
RomManNenko 29.06.20

Nuka all the running to sign the petition if you want Russia to be in the new battlefield
https://www.change.org/p/russian-empire-and-france-in-battlefield-1?recruiter=557948669&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

S
SergeySZV 29.06.20

RomManNenko

Support. Sign the petition, do a good job is not difficult.

u
urist666 29.06.20

Yes, preferably with historical accuracy to show how our flogged Turkey and Austria-Hungary. About the East Prussian campaign can be silent)

R
Russellplay 29.06.20

NO.

U
U.S.Soldier 29.06.20

why developers waste time creating useless factions that nobody will play?

T
Traun 29.06.20

In Twitter, the developer wrote all of the country - Russia will not
And I think generally in the free update will add, it is essentially only the outer (skin) look gash

E
Eddward West 29.06.20

why does she need it ??and so all got !and another in battle to see Russian phew!!

R
RomManNenko 29.06.20

Eddward West
In the Game about the first world war without the Russians and the French , the same as the Lord of the rings without of Gondor and Rohan ,debilizm
Thompson1929
I'll play! And the other 5 thousand people who signed the petition! Yes, and all Russian it will be nice for my Great grandparents to drive

E
Eddward West 29.06.20

RomManNenko
so the rules !!

S
SCAR - L 29.06.20

Will be, but in DLS.

M
MelShlemming 29.06.20

In those days, Rossi was not.

D
DanielRt 29.06.20

Ready voice the soldiers of the Russian Empire, so it will be
Link not found, but audio you can dig in the vast official group in VK batelfild

D
DanielRt 29.06.20

RIGHT SECTOR
Go teach history, you fool

G
G.O.A.T 29.06.20

I think they have people who monitor their market and they know that we only have pirates, so I personally wouldn't care on the community and on the yoke of the petition that the game still will not take honestly.

A
Aleksey Sekretov 29.06.20

AlexBladeX
will add later, close the blog

R
Ruyder 29.06.20

Dastin 1997
Trollybuses young man, who, unfortunately, won't work.

A
Alec Says 29.06.20

Three funny characters.
СпойлерDLC

R
Rograx 29.06.20

Will the DLC for 2K. Like everything else:)

L
LenivyiBob 29.06.20

I am here for the voice of fear.
If the brave Russian Marines will be with an English accent shout For Very, Sarria and Otechestvo it would be a shame. As a Russian man.

p.s. found the sound track to the Imperials. All right, we invited our prof of voice actors. Tajiks and American Stirlitz not.