3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded Babay 29.06.20 10:25 pm

Bad trend (Need for Speed: The Run)

You think vozroditsya whether the NFS series from the ashes...If you think so then it turns out disappointing statistics:
NFS hit
NFS 2-hit
NFS 3-hit
NFS 4:High Stakes-hit
NFS: Porsche Unleashed-hit
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2-hit
NFS U-hit
NFS U2-chitara
NFS MW-hidarime
NFS Carbon-no fish is not meat,almost d*RMO
NFS PS-cal
NFS UC-cal
NFS Shift-Kal
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 (3)-hit
NFS Shift 2-Kal
NFS The Run-????????

What do you think about the future?
114 Comments
Sort by:
T
TempVetra2 29.06.20

NFS The Run-hitime all the hits!
What? Saw the trailer, saw the train, saw the chopper!

P
Psycer 29.06.20

NFS The Run - I think will be a hit
It is too early to judge about the game, little is known

r
ray racer 29.06.20

NFS hit
NFS2 - hmmm
NFS HP - hit
NFS4 - so-so
NFS PU - definitely a hit
NFS HP 2 - mega hit
NFS U - Lom stereotypes
NFS U2 - Chitara
NFS MW-shhhhhhhiiiiiiiitttt!!!!!
C NFS - as it does
NFS PS - very weak
NFS UC - disgrace
NFS Shift - as if to hit
NFS PS 2010 - hit
NFS Shift 2 U - shit
NFS The Run is already pre-'m pretty sure that shit
Bad trend is obvious:(

S
Sergey Travkin 29.06.20

if someone is not smart enough to play Shift 2, it still does not mean that these games are shit. Here Undercover - shit.

J
Joker_FI 29.06.20

Well, after our beloved (but me personally infuriating) MW games in the series have become like a private audience with the first series everyone liked NFS, and now someone baldeet from HP 2010 , who likes Undercover even though everyone knows that many they don't like it , so I don't like MW, but I love Pro Street , even though many hated it, now every game of the series will be to the liking of a particular audience, what we see with The Run and The discontent of the fans of the series , HP fans want drifting during a race , the fans want the most MW street racing , and who is just tuning, and that The Run someone tozhu like very much.
ray racer tell me that you said MW hitra, and UC - is a disgrace, so call global distinctive trait that you didn't like Undercover although for me it's the same almost game , you the fans demanded a MW and have given it to you in the form Undercovera , and you spat on him , then we can conclude that the MW fans need the same game just with modern graphics.

J
Joker_FI 29.06.20

None of these games are shit don't think , I can only say that the extra carbon just came out(it was possible without it)
And you all talk that the series will not be reborn, and do most think if the series started with MW, then everyone thinks MW in first place in the NFS series , and dick there it was a race without any tuning , no street racing, without any feeble story(which is not necessary) , and just race through raznoobraznyi area with beautiful landscapes(not urban intestines called track). That's what Need For Speed
Well, if you attributed the hit to the graph of The Run and Like MW , U and U2, then you Oh, how deeply disappointed she'd get a kick out of you, you again will cry because of the lack of tuning, not like the management and so forth , well, what we hear after every new game of the series.

F
FDen 29.06.20

Joker_FI
you fans demanded a MW and have given it to you in the form Undercovera
Gave the name, from bis*. Physics Ala clutching the gas and forgot about the brake, bots career as XS overtake, fight neither with the track nor with the opponents. Zabagovannaya graphics. For the story, even so, to say thank you. Carbon is much better suited to a decent sequel to MW.

My list:
NFS 1-6: the Hits, I especially want to mention Porsche Unleashed on the PS1
Underground series: Good, but have not caught on
Most Wanted: Hit
Carbon: not Bad.. Still want to work, would be a hit.
ProStreet: Unfinished, IMHO. Although I would like to see in PS appeared in the SHIFT.
Undercover: As mentioned above, shame.
SHIFT: Hit!
World: distributed anyhow the characteristics of cars, the lack of variety (especially as a MMO) zastavlyaut to call it a failure after 2 UC.
Hot Pursuit: Hit
SHIFT 2: Hit! But the new graphics engine...

J
Joker_FI 29.06.20

FDen and I said above that you though a sequel to MW not going to like it , no bugs, still not exactly like it , because you needed to blunt the same bridge vanted with the same cars, tracks, city, atosphere, but with modern graphics and call it MW2, but the sense of all this

J
Joker_FI 29.06.20

Physics Ala clutching the gas and forgot about the brake for your MW does not this principle operate a car or what?))) there's even a brake does not need almost fly the whole route. Well, bots in Undercover weak Yes , BUT if you get to the car , 1st class, and there against Lambi and Bugatti have to travel not so easy and it is like the beginning.

F
FDen 29.06.20

Joker_FI
you at least some continuation of the MW
Not any and high quality. Carbon well (rather well) under this approach. But apparently, time had not enough. But there are many points on which he bypasses MW. Graphics, story, canyons, drift, beautiful night, more rivals on the track, styling (autosculpt, the new system looks). You can still remember. Of the minuses korotkovata career, and that's all I guess. But is that possible to say about Undercover? How many pluses and how many minuses.
Physics Ala clutching the gas and forgot about the brake (!)
the bots career as XS overtake (as XS = 10 sec at least) - how am I supposed to ignore it? Jump from the fact that it type MW?

for your MW does not this principle operate a car or what?))) there's even a brake does not need almost fly the whole route.
There's even discounted rate need to press the handbrake sometimes (if speedbreakers don't use). The carbon is almost the same. It's not difficult to relax enough, so in UC governance is even more arcade, like the Lotus in the World'e.

BUT if you get to the car , 1st class, and there against Lambi and Bugatti have to travel not so easy and it is like the beginning.
Still just. For the same control.

r
ray racer 29.06.20

Joker_FI
Yes Anderkover just repeats the bridge, tuning gutted, so the graph itself, a crazy and convoluted plot and whatnot...(

r
ray racer 29.06.20

Joker_FI
for me it's the same game
You...

W
WastelandCruiser 29.06.20

NFS bad.
NFS 2 is so cool.
NFS 3 - hit hit.
NFS 4: High Stakes - hit, but only on PS1.
NFS: Porsche Unleashed - interesting thing, ossobenno PC version.
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 - hit, but inconclusive.
NFS U - pretty damn good.
NFS U2 is good, but the fuck you have so MUCH tuning!? Especially in the career to make to hang on the car.
NFS MW - great, but something is wrong. Perhaps the fact that AI since this part has become hard to blunt.
NFS Carbon complete crap, except that the canyons are saving.
NFS PS - rules, you can play.
NFS UC - what the hell was that!?
NFS Shift - good, but inconclusive. What with physics damn it!?
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 - great, but too much of Burnout and little Hot Pursyut.
NFS Shift 2 - fuck knows. Not really played.
NFS The Run looks good so far.

A
ALEX890 29.06.20

1 through 5 NSF-Ki - did not play
Hot Pursuit 2(on PS2) is a masterpiece
Underground - lol
Underground 2 is a masterpiece
Most Wanted - sidewise
Carbon is the first step into the abyss
ProStreet - the second step into the abyss
Undercover - rests on the edge
Shift - broke...
Hot Pursuit .. but soon picked up
Shift 2 - fell off the wagon and crashed
The Run - rose

T
Twitchy 29.06.20

As for me the whole problem of NSF in the absence of good online. Starting with the Shift developers campaign scored at optimization of networking code, also removed the ability to disable collisions and the possibility of playing via Lan, the result is a wildly bagnuty online, where it is impossible to drive when faced with an opponent as its projection jumps on the track from side to side. But a good online extends the game life, is no wonder that people still compete in U2 and MW. The best in the series I think U2 and ProStreet as along with a good online, have absorbed the most popular types of competitions and the ability to customise cars in Shift 2 you can also configure and compete in different types of races, but the lack of good online spoils the impression of the game.

F
FDen 29.06.20

Twitchy, will correct: SHIFT'e Lan was in the first patch. The rest is already there, and probably never will. Autolog is necessary to promote and pirates in multiplayer will not play.

I
I.L.L.Y.A 29.06.20

The theme Creator and all those who SHift's here who smear feces

O
Odin iz nih 29.06.20

NFS -the Second Test Drive
NFS 2 is a Continuation of the Second Test Drive
NFS 3-hit
NFS 4:High Stakes-drain
NFS: Porsche Unleashed-cal
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2-pc-cal
NFS U-hit
NFS U2 is the sequel to the Hit
NFS MW-dull stool, but in due time brought
NFS Carbon-sad Kal, but the only exciting races throughout the canyon and revolutionary system of tuning.
NFS PS-Not NFS, but the game is good.
NFS UC-cal
NFS Shift Not NFS, but the game is good.
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010-neither fish nor fowl.
NFS Shift 2-did Not play.
NFS The Run-????????

G
Graf Desirell 29.06.20

Odinitsa
And what for you put question marks? I thought this topic is created in order to share their assumptions about the game.

O
Odin iz nih 29.06.20

Graf Desirell
So anybody does not write, well, okay, I'll go first then.
For me, it's good that each race is unique, and we will not ride on one and the same tracks, just with one changing turn.
The fact that the rider will now have not only the name but also the personality a good idea, much better play when you empathize with the hero, not for myself, so immersed, that is. The game is now similar to the life of a street racer, not the life of the car. And the idea with the story - not bad, but Anderkaver there was too much pathos, and quite a few kin, was not fish nor fowl.
I see that there is at least some action, but a COP who is already tired to not be... Helicopters, avalanches, train... That's good.