3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded Babay 29.06.20 10:25 pm

Bad trend (Need for Speed: The Run)

You think vozroditsya whether the NFS series from the ashes...If you think so then it turns out disappointing statistics:
NFS hit
NFS 2-hit
NFS 3-hit
NFS 4:High Stakes-hit
NFS: Porsche Unleashed-hit
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2-hit
NFS U-hit
NFS U2-chitara
NFS MW-hidarime
NFS Carbon-no fish is not meat,almost d*RMO
NFS PS-cal
NFS UC-cal
NFS Shift-Kal
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 (3)-hit
NFS Shift 2-Kal
NFS The Run-????????

What do you think about the future?
114 Comments
Sort by:
S
SANEKK 29.06.20

NFS For the time megahit.
NFS 2 - hit
NFS 3 - hit
NFS 4:High Stakes - hit
NFS: Porsche Unleashed - hit
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 - hit
NFS U - megahit (NFS world upside down)
NFS U2 - megahit (x2)
NFS MW - became a hit, but for me, not really because of the yellowness.
NFS Carbon is a hit, but a lot of bad reviews because of the great similarity in MW and short plot.
NFS PS - don't hit, but the game completely (the world turned upside down and shit went)
NFS UC - cal full
NFS Shift - Kal
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 - hit (EA gave hope for the return)
NFS Shift 2 - I megacal
NFS The Run - I think will be a hit, but at the same time and many people do not like innovations.

D
DokTheKing 29.06.20

NFS In its time, but MEGA GAME
NFS 2 - Almost same as 1st
NFS 3 Hot Pursuit - loved the chase!
NFS 4 Hight Stakes - love this game!
NFS 5 Porsche Unlished - the Game is great, but painfully boring...
NFS 6 Hot Pursuit 2 game shook a large fleet of vehicles, in those years, although on the Pitch came castrated version, I liked the game!
NFS Undergrond 7 - series appears In the TUNING, which is the stripped tail to the rest of...
NFS 8 Underground 2 - Improved visual tuning system, but the game is painfully tedious, boring for the week.
NFS 9 Most Wanted is the Only game I went 3 times! BUT the graphics leave much to be desired!
NFS Carbon 10 - I liked it more than MW!
NFS 11 Pro Street - Played for 3 days when it came, was demolished a week ago again put, was ponostalgirovat, yesterday was demolished.
NFS 12 UnderCover - Liked the story and the videos, graphics, optimization, tuning, physics, AI shit.
NFS 13 Shift - Like the view from the cockpit, but no more.
14 NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 - I Liked almost everything, except for the lack of manual gearbox and cockpit view.
Shift 2 Unleashed - Like beautiful graphics, but not optimizing my vidyuhi underneath is bent and produces a maximum of 30 fps, also very boring kind of hat, manual transmission with the clutch, finally the car customization allows you to change kordinalno his behavior.
15 NFS The Run - I think that the game will be not bad, but I think it will hurt short, because despite the fact that between San Francisco and new York is about 3000 miles, which is about a 2 day drive with no stops, at a speed of 60-100 km\h most of the way will be lost rollers, etc. in General waiting is not a bad game.

D
DiLouk 29.06.20

All to the Underground I almost did not see.
NFS U - Actually, my first race it was on PC. Traveled a lot with friends, tune cars, went for a time took turns trying to pass a difficult race in my career... the fan is indescribable. 10/10.
NFS U2 - the Main disadvantage - very snug. And the graphics are less colorful. 8/10.
NFS MW - I Passed three or four times, and it is an indicator. Cool, but due to the fact that finding cars opponent need to guess - strongly spoiled nerves, because certainly I wanted to collect in the garage ALL the cars. And if you haven't guessed - passed all race the boss again... what a nightmare. 8/5/10.
NFS Carbon Graphics are just awful. Night boring, not like in the Underground. And that ruined the game, although the ride was interesting, was three times for sure 7.5/10.
NFS PS - Passed twice. There would be accidents and desert - rates would not be playing. And so - the most infuriating game in the series. But otherwise fun darkness. 8.5/10.
NFS UC - 1 hour - that's how much I stretched. Then demolished and forgotten. 0/10
NFS Shift - very good, no accidents. But worse than PS. 7.5/10
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 - not passed. No tuning, no city, no physics. 5/10.
NFS Shift 2 - Passed and forgotten. 7.5/10
NFS The Run - there is nothing good in the game do not see. Likely to be at least a ... six.

x
xAndrewx 29.06.20

NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 - not passed. No tuning, no city, no physics. 5/10.
And this man is a moderated forum.

[
[IDevIL 29.06.20

And this man is a moderated forum.

All to the Underground I almost did not see.
Well.

x
xAndrewx 29.06.20

So you can still see. Although better not. There is no tuning, no cities, no plot. In General shit.

D
DiLouk 29.06.20

First of all, I love steep turns, which are only in the cities, and a sensitive suspension.
And on this forum I didn't ask. Besides, my job is to keep it clean and not praise the game.

O
Odin iz nih 29.06.20

DiLouk
First of all, I love steep turns, which are only in the cities,
Maybe in the mountains?

and sensitive the suspension.
I don't see her Andground and the Bridge, listed as your favorite.

E
Eclicet 29.06.20

Yes, in the Underground and the Bridge fly around the track like an airplane and does not feel any irregularities in the road.

x
xAndrewx 29.06.20

It is a paradox, but really a functional suspension that reacts to bumps in the track is in Hot Pursuit.

E
Eclicet 29.06.20

By the way, Yes. I've noticed, especially at speed if you look at the side we can see how the jump wheels.

S
SERGEi_2000 29.06.20

Will be from the played with and forgotten, still reached the end, tired of :)

D
DriveGold 29.06.20

1. TNFS - Hit
2. NFS 2 - Hit
3. NFS 3 HP - the Legend
4. NFS HS - Heath
5. NFS Porsche Unleashed is a Legend
6. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 - For me, the hit, even on the computer
7. NFS Underground - Secondary
8. NFS Underground 2 - the Sequel to the average, but not much worse.
9. NFS MostWanted - Hit
10. NFS Carbon - Medium
11. NFS ProStreet - Medium
12. NFS UnderCover - Good, for a day or two
13. NFS Nitro - unfortunately not played
14. NFS Shift - Not hit, but close
15. NFS World - a Greater number of cars for SpeedBost (developed quite zazhralis), so that the average
16. NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 - Hit
17. NFS Shift 2 - Again, not a hit, but close
18. NFS The Run - Well what can I say? Be sure to buy a license. I think the game will be a hit!

E
ELiktEKoTe2055 29.06.20

love all of the NFS :)

S
Svistoplax 29.06.20

The people on the forum each NFS part so with at least 10 starts bickering the New NSF - sucks. Thank you, actually - in every part of something new, the city, the cops, the gang, now here's the story, avalanches and helicopters. They can not only create a track/street race, trying everything at least a little to please. Who doesn't like the play in the previous part. Track I here for example do not like, do not cling to - I world in uproar.

U
Upyachka rulit 29.06.20

NFS play well, of course you can...
NFS 2 - this is the brave...
NFS 3 is the starting point for cal!
NFS 4:High Stakes - 100% cal!
NFS: Porsche Unleashed - 200% cal
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 - 300% cal
NFS U just cal (that means he got better).
NFS U2 is the same cal as above.
NFS MW though and feces, but the smell is weaker.
NFS Carbon - Kal, Yes, and drenched with diarrhea.
NFS PS - you can play, but throughout the game you will chase the smell of rotting fish!
NFS UC - again 100% cal.
NFS Shift - Correct this part to be called Shit. Cal.
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 (3)- Play only with nose pinched, closed eyes, filled with wax the ears and silently on the hands should have gloves, preferably of asbestos.
NFS Shift 2 - Second piece, this time more korichnevie and smelly.
NFS The Run - in Absentia I declare - there will be feces, and even what!

H
HyperHZ 29.06.20

NFS Undercover - Kal,but I personally do not think so
NFS Shift is a new direction ,it is clear to arkadikos 0 full zero ,like simulator so cross ,but actually hit
NFS Shift 2 - is the norm simulator,continuing the wave Shift - hit,and released in 1.5 years pleased :))
NFS the run=NFS HP 2010 :)..hit

D
Ded Babay 29.06.20

I liked how said ALEX890....:))) Eh...let's wait after the release of the Runа here will dump it....

Upyachka steers you govopil???? Everything you say somehow touches with R*VNOM:) Buy toilet paper and wrap it yourself, MB from you bears!?!? You any game ever like?

H
Hozyain nobzi 29.06.20

Desperate patriot
I like CRUISES!!! But the game is really cal! Killllllllll!

E
EternO 29.06.20

NFS -not played
NFS 2-not played
NFS 3-not played
NFS 4:High Stakes-played
NFS: Porsche Unleashed-never played
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2-not played
NFS U-chitara
NFS U2-medium
NFS MW-Kal
NFS Carbon-medium