3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
propeller-faust 30.06.20 02:34 pm

Armor Of The Great Sun (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, the question is simple: where to find this armor? The previous time when the game was held, found it in one of the boxes of contraband somewhere near the island with the sky box on Skellige (the prison where the rear wall of the chambers is open and goes to sea, those who climbed the game know what I mean). So, on the next pass, I can't find this armor, clambered all the smuggling around the island with the sky box, maybe a random armor and where to find it now? Who found it share location. Screen there but it looks like only Nelgowska Bron'ka Golden-white. DOP.indicators: resistance to piercing and cutting attacks - 30-45%. The alternative is not to offer. Who knows, you just suggest where to look or to buy.
33 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxsergey 30.06.20

propeller-faust
...also found it(the armor) among the contraband.Look for all the places of smuggling,and there you will find!I even came across Veralana armor and armor of a warrior Thyssen.

C
CuryLiiS 30.06.20

All my gear randomly lying

p
propeller-faust 30.06.20

maxsergey
Armour of Veralana also found, but not the same. Also found machinski heavy armor, such as the indicators close to the armor of the great sun but still additional indicators weaker by 10-15 percent, and Bronius with a skirt does not inspire me. Sorry of course if randomly. Will have to dig for the question and I want now to find

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

Trying to understand-and what for you need it?)) Passing the trash, IMHO.

p
propeller-faust 30.06.20

_Str75_
Looking at what level. 20-25 for this armor is very good until the master set the bear not available

G
GventPlayer 30.06.20

_Str75_
it is fundamentally wrong!
propeller-faust
amendment - both armors are good in their own way. just their using need properly. for example, armor of the sun protects BETTER against attacks of people. and bear armor protects BETTER against attacks of monsters. I have armor of the sun LVL 37 Persian 38. believe me he is very, very good. again, if the right to use, i.e., against the people
best of raznyh against people - yellow heavy armor with kinderspiele.
of purchase - armor skellige LVL 41

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

propeller-faust
Cord there nafig not needed at all, the idea is that sales are at the highest level of difficulty with proper build)
While crafting starter sets really perekantovatsya light armor 4, heavy skellige (if you are so rested that strand is the panacea and solution to all problems) 16 level of DLK, even at the last level of difficulty)))

GventPlayer
The guard)))))) You are there that every time Chara change in front of each quest? A sound approach -- this build is periodically replaced, to adjust to the situation and style of play specific to the gamer, and not to change my Chara forever. Boost Chara also adapts to the play style and build. This is the feature and fat plus games)))
There is finally this stuff is introduced to the Amateur stuff, which is of type content necessary and collectors all game gear... Plus in order for this stuff to disassemble or sell. Greater sense of it just yet. There is nothing better than crafting gear and fluff.
Here head and share all sorts of rubbish. A good set is one in which a regeneration of energy and adrenaline Ucraina, and this depends not Toko from sets and fluff, but a competent build)))

of purchase - armor skellige LVL 41
This armor can be purchased and put 16!!! level and not to 41 run. Look to Hugo Caer Trolde on 16лвл and see it in person. One bonehead will write that they 41 and all firmly believe in it. And zhirnyuschy minus the armor that you might not have the slots to enhance the power of characters. This is necessary only for those who like stupid rash without a full understanding of battle tactics and FUNDAMENTALLY unable to understand HOW to build build and use the signs during the fight)))))))

V
Vyxyxol 30.06.20

_Str75_
One bonehead will write that they 41 and all firmly believe in it.
Right, and the other dunce believer in the fact that the armor in one form of the game are present, namely, the min. LVL 16. So, after reaching your Geralt 41 level suggest to go and see all there to the blacksmith in Caer Trolde and make sure it has armor min LVL 41.
PS. PSSS, the game all armor is doubled initially prefixed with the NGP. I think you know what it means.

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

Vychuchol
Yeah, another bonehead brings to humorous hysteria. This is the advice of experienced players or noobs who do not understand yet in the process of passing bindings of levels stuff, depending on the growth of Chara? Do NOT understand a man who is completely missing observation)))))))
Your comment just atski smiled. Type painted all the world)))))))
And another correction... as far As I remember, you will not see this set 41лвл in the sale if in your inventory the armor 16лвл still lie. They need to sell, so they again appeared in the sale, but 41лвл. This was observed at the patch of 1.06. What happens there with the latest patches-still not nichalos, hands do not reach))))))))

And confidence that the set of skellige 41лвл went because the people have already passed Ведьмака3, people levels 37-40+ already, and LDK Toko came. And some bonehead looked back at the fat lvle Chara and absolutely THOUGHTLESSLY posted a description of the stats of this armor...))))))))

V
Vyxyxol 30.06.20

_Str75_
As far as I remember, you will not see this set 41лвл in the sale if in your inventory the armor 16лвл still lie. They need to sell, so they again appeared in the sale, but 41лвл.
Uh, actually no. They will be available immediately after the players reach the required level. If you do not buy the option for SD.16, the sale will have two options, one for SD.16, and the other, respectively, for SD.41. Similarly tamanskimi armor(these kind of will require ur. 15-16), and nilfgaardskogo(something in the area of 32-35 ur.)

p
propeller-faust 30.06.20

_Str75_
On 40 LVL and with NO proper build in shorts to run. Now just stupid all the points in the pump and no one except them. Irden and Igny at the ceiling. Hell put even without the sword and bombs at max difficulty in about 20 min This I mean that LVL above 25 even on CL.level the game becomes easy. Actually I'm not fixated on the glory of the great sun, he was sought for cases of conflict between the criminals (by the way have found). In General I think setbuy veimau armor the best. Always carrying in the backpack of a Griffin, a cat and a wolf and promptly improve, change depending on situations. Bad wolf only at the end available. As for binding armor and swords to the level of pers, it is obvious there is no point to discuss. As an example I can give the sword of dergrad. I came across three of the main characters power 15,19, 23% in each case respectively.The damage is similar. Further, the same Bron'ka the great sun, precovered the entire sea of Skellige, found 2 pieces, protection 144, 170, respectively. The first option caught being LVL 24, the second -27. By the way, I noticed in your first playthrough. All random gear lately with the boxes is at the required level Persian. It binds indicators depending on the LVL of the Persian. But the armor created by the drawings already has req.level. All that is possible to create drawings within the strict limits required.LVL can also be found randomly and pinned it immediately. including skelligs armor a few days ago, I found one that sells armor in Caer trolde not remember exactly but even with the best indicators were found. The second passage I found the Harpy Geralt LVL 30 (of course with reduced under LVL 30 indicators). Drawing the same Harpies were only found below 40 LVL. Armor swallows yuzaetsya found relict at once. The drawing of the armor swallows found - req. level 35. Exception - only sets vadimchik schools.Everything else that you can buy or create, you can also sutanuti and usanot IMMEDIATELY (at least ALL the relics). The amendment that the same Harpy or armor or armor veralana swallows 15-20 LVL nobody will. Conclusion: scavenging is the key to success. Only open smuggling and treasure should be the same with the mind. Not all at once but gradually. Otherwise, the end of the game will have nothing to profit)

G
GventPlayer 30.06.20

_Str75_
dear, no need to flog a fever, especially in matters where you do not make sense judging by what was written. I you more nothing to add

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

GventPlayer
About as)))))) really?))))))))
For those who in the tank:
A good set is one in which a regeneration of energy and adrenaline Ucraina, and this depends not Toko from sets and fluff, but a competent build)))
Energy for those who are in the style of the game focuses on the characters, adrenaline+perks for evasion is needed for those who focuses on melee. While dodging, pumped all the way, even fans of characters are not ignored, who has Mosk)))
As a result, I for example from kwena just did not get out, and quickly dripping adrenaline decently enhanced quick attack in melee)))

Judging from what YOU wrote, you add just nothing)))
And judging by what was written, read very carefully. Then, too, dear

Vychuchol
propeller-faust
Yes, garbage is all essentially. Cemerski enough to start crafting a Cat. Cat enough to craft a Wolf. Puhi Snakes enough to puhi Kraft, for example Cat blood, plugged runes for blood. Again-the choice puhi due to the style of the player.
So here you can write treatises about the trash and the levels how you want, but I personally managed fine and without problems to climb at the last level of difficulty. And if he didn't quite get that the focus of the game is REALLY on the tactics and specifics of the build, continue to suffer garbage of stupid junk that even runtime not plugging)))

G
GventPlayer 30.06.20

_Str75_
Dear I see no reason to argue with you and prove something. First, you quote not my words. Was confused at your unfounded accusation. Second, I have corrected in response to your comment that the armor of the great sun - passing debris. You even gave an example of why it is not. Just carefully examine and compare the features of the armour of the great sun and master of the armor of a bear. You are not careful and, besides, I think that in addition to your opinion no longer exists other and defend it like all the others do the garbage. I'm happy for you that you has climbed to the maximum of, but I dare to disappoint you, this does not mean that you are now an expert and an opinion can put above the other. I creeping, as you put it for maximum 4 times. And the last time killed all the generals, including the Wild hunt, Geralt in his underwear with his fists and a wooden sword. Turns and tactics and armor and swords - all this garbage. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE BUILD. See, it all depends on which side to look. All materials(screenshots, videos) are here http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/alhimik_slabak_nedostojnyj_vnimaniya_ili_nepobedimyj_personazh-873236/ and here http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/bildy-866237/

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

GventPlayer
Dear I see no reason to argue with you and prove something. First, you quote not my words. Was confused at your unfounded accusation.
And where am I confused? Arguments in the Studio))))))))))

Turns and tactics and armor and swords - all this garbage. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE BUILD
You know how to read?)))))))))) I quote myself:
And if he didn't quite get that the focus of the game is REALLY on the tactics and specifics of the build, continue to suffer garbage of stupid junk that even runtime not plugging)))

Well, where I argued that the WHOLE armor and puhi of muser?))))))))))
Cemerski enough to start crafting a Cat. Cat enough to craft a Wolf. Puhi Snakes enough to puhi Kraft, for example Cat blood, plugged runes for blood. Again-the choice puhi due to the style of the player.
Dearest, if you KNEW the tactics, Bustos Chara and builds, we wait you would not argue, and together giggling would the fact that someone took muser breaking))))))))

Well, where I argued that the WHOLE armor and puhi of muser?))))))))))
You finally at the stats of crafting armor look? Even when writing guides lost their?)))))))))) For example, Pooh the cat gives a bun to blood+plugging runtime blood+ to get into the BUILD perk to the blood+dodging and Quen to stop. Now count how often pass blood through the mobs in this situation and how it will work dodging...
Armor? Any CRAFTY what more nravitsa player...
The result -- the spell simply unassailable cyborg, who does not get out of quena, a couple of strokes under quenum stand and smoke until the blood ceases to act, then again a couple of strokes under quenum and again stand and smoke on the sidelines and wait for our glorious Griffin, svalina on his head already dead.)))
Here's a SHORT guide on a build and armor)))))))))
In this scenario, NO alkahest was NOT scrapscene of pochodzenie but the most difficult level of igiv and not a single Bunny was not hurt))))
So yeah... BUILD unrealistic IMPORTANT if your head brews HOW to bastite and QUICKLY pump Chara based on the fighting style of a particular player)))))))
Voschem, it is a question of WHO's more sweeping statements.)))))))))
I already knew, Mosk applied rarely and not know how to read)))))))

This is the course YOU have us confused, again attributed to me words I never wrote about the tactics, for example)))

PS Conductive, too, will begin to suffer a child to write and run the guides at PG for the sake of likes))))
ZYY As a joke-came pianist who can't read.)))
I wouldn't use guides to those who are NOT able to correctly READ)))))))

S
SP-minus 30.06.20

anyone at all in this game need a big part of the armor

1948865 30.06.20

_Str75_
All all all, my dear))) have the words - don't scare the men! It's not you debitable 2, with its centuries of pumping, calculated and verified on the bones of ancient mastodons. And forget the word Quen in this game...., too most people))) you are so kidding me I swear)

G
GventPlayer 30.06.20

Arguments? - Please :-)
Fellow propeller-faust creates this topic. Then you write Try to understand-and what for you need it?)) Passing the trash, IMHO. I say to you wrong. And also added default which heavy armor(not satovich) the most attractive. You're a little painful responding said One bonehead will write that they 41 and all the Holy believe that obviously referring to me :-) Oh well, what to do - parenting :-) go on. You write And zhirnyuschy minus the armor that you might not have the slots to enhance the power of signs opensource projects, eh...the armor of the great sun 3 slots. A lover climbs from quena a bonus +20% to power quena find. Well, okay :-) Next you write This is necessary only for those who like stupid rash without a full understanding of battle tactics and FUNDAMENTALLY unable to understand HOW to build build and use the signs during the fight))))))) words words words. I posted a video of a fight at LVL 10 against a LVL 48 archigraphy try not to get personal, purely for themselves. Well, okay :-) You write And the confidence that Seth skellige 41лвл went because the people have already passed Ведьмака3, people levels 37-40+ already, and LDK Toko came. And some bonehead looked back at the fat lvle Chara and absolutely THOUGHTLESSLY posted a description of the stats of this armor...)))))))) well, you idiot :-) just wielewaal camp Ilfov in the South found very useful properties of armor of the great sun and selishcha not mindlessly, as you say, and quite intelligently by applying this mindless property of stats in practical benefit. Well, okay :-) after that I as be hint dear, no need to flog a fever, especially in matters where you do not make sense according to the written :-))) and then you again quote me the phrase Good set is one in which a regeneration of energy and adrenaline Ucraina as be hinting that other good and even great options of things in addition to offered in which the regen energy and adrenaline Ucraina you do not exist, thereby unobtrusive making it clear that is 2 opinions and your wrong. You write continue to suffer garbage of stupid junk that even runtime not plugging))) although only the inattentive do not notice the 3 slots in the armor of the great sun. You write I Quote myself:
And if he didn't quite get that the focus of the game is REALLY on the tactics and features build. again, words. that you give me your tactics hustle and bustle of a nose again :-) I even posted a video where spitting on the tactics you can make everything, you just wag your tongues and anything their words back up can not. You write Well, where I argued that the WHOLE armor and puhi of muser?)))))))))) Well this is the clinic went :-) that your phrase Trying to understand-and what for you need it?)) Passing the trash, IMHO. You write Dearest, if you KNEW the tactics, Bustos Chara and builds, we wait you would not argue, and together giggling would the fact that someone took muser breaking)))))))) it's really not. giggle's your prerogative, and show you :-) You write You are finally on the stats of crafting armor look? I never wrote that craft. I beat 1-2 below my 5 times in the passage(LVL 10, 15лвл, 20лвл, 25лвл, 30лвл, 35лвл) and if you answer the question directly, Yes read it :-) unlike you apparently. You write the Result -- the spell simply unassailable cyborg, who does not get out of quena, a couple of strokes under quenum stand and smoke until the blood ceases to act, then again a couple of strokes under quenum and again stand and smoke on the sidelines and wait for our glorious Griffin, svalina on his head already dead.))) well if you come to the Griffin for 25-30 LVL he will do nothing, if hands are not curves, even without bleeding. held 1 time a game in the cat and you are already a guru :-) are you in your knowledge of the game has not moved more than 1 walkthrough you do realize this. it's like sleeping my whole life with 1 guy and say that he is the best :-) and to top it off you gave this gem by good luck, it is a question of WHO's more sweeping statements.)))))))))
I already knew, Mosk applied rarely and not know how to read)))))))
the curtain falls :-)

j
jvpetro 30.06.20

krasava gwentplayer this stupid cap current campaign to giggle and can

P
PolonezZ 30.06.20

Yes, a youngster of some kind in the course))))) God forbid the wife of such a)))))