3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
propeller-faust 30.06.20 02:34 pm

Armor Of The Great Sun (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, the question is simple: where to find this armor? The previous time when the game was held, found it in one of the boxes of contraband somewhere near the island with the sky box on Skellige (the prison where the rear wall of the chambers is open and goes to sea, those who climbed the game know what I mean). So, on the next pass, I can't find this armor, clambered all the smuggling around the island with the sky box, maybe a random armor and where to find it now? Who found it share location. Screen there but it looks like only Nelgowska Bron'ka Golden-white. DOP.indicators: resistance to piercing and cutting attacks - 30-45%. The alternative is not to offer. Who knows, you just suggest where to look or to buy.
33 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 30.06.20

it is exactly this that is not write - in response will get even more of the text, senseless and merciless

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

One million nine hundred forty eight thousand eight hundred sixty five
And why to forget it? Want to mess a million years and because of the principle of not using what the developers zakladivaetsa in the game?)))
The fastest and Nagamine passage with him. And that means most people? If I was able to achieve this through the build and Busta Chara, what can you do? I would like to understand, why there is a saying about citernesi)))

GventPlayer
Then you write Try to understand-and what for you need it?)) Passing the trash, IMHO. I say to you wrong.
Of course with your belfry, YOU know better, and in fact the stats on the sharps such a wonderful... well, Well... Again -- good only for fans of stupid rush, for those who evasion not friends)))

You write And zhirnyuschy minus the armor that you might not have the slots to enhance the power of signs opensource projects, eh...the armor of the great sun 3 slots.
Well, you stopped this garbage armor runtime, and the result? Made that char was simply unassailable a cyborg, not coming out of protection? No. But the coolest armor in the stats for stabbing, cutting, and at the same time achieved that the energy in this mediocre strand accumulates significantly slower, plus buns to the accumulation of adrenaline NOT. The sense to fasten a cord, which cuts off the accumulation of energy, but still gives no proper accumulation of adrenaline? Keep it up. )))

I posted a video of a fight at LVL 10 against a LVL 48 archigraphy try not to get personal, purely for themselves
Dearest, you have given me to understand that your guides are better to avoid (read can not distort the words of the opponents MISINTERPRET them), and purely for yourself already toppled this Griffin, but 15лвл Chara, rather than 10, on their OWN build. Dismantled and forgotten. And your game exploits" I do not show the entire game world, because fulfilled in OTHER aspects of REAL life. Easier for women, my good student, it does Maraza)))

just wielewaal camp Ilfov in the South found very useful properties of armor of the great sun and selishcha not mindlessly, as you say, and quite intelligently by applying this mindless property of stats in practical benefit.
What are the benefits?)))))) Mega-stats musara (see above, all painted) or a couple likes on PG?)))))))))
Practical benefit when you PAY for each character you typed. The rest is NOT profitable))))))))

that you give me your tactics hustle and bustle of a nose again :-)
But you feeding me under the nose of HIS. So... Than you are in this respect better than others?)))))))))
Plus, it was a sin not to put you under the nose that you have DISTORTED and misquoted my words))))))))

well if you come to the Griffin for 25-30 LVL he will do nothing, if hands are not curves, even without bleeding.
He and at LVL 15 you will not do anything with proper alignment, tested empirically)))))))))))

you are in your knowledge of the game has not moved more than 1 walkthrough you do realize this. it's like sleeping my whole life with 1 guy and say that he is the best :-)
Spodvigla even TWO, which for me is a huge rarity. )))))))))
There are many interesting and beautiful thing is to pay attention, that is stupid to hang on one game, no matter how great it was -- it's beyond my control)))))))))))
Sweetie, I'm so shocked with your statements... That's the mosquito you just warped from the toys, since such mediocre comparisons come into play.))))))
Here you would have only heard... Exalt yourself as the person who does NOT get out for months from a SINGLE game, while others already and a couple of other smell had... With such hands you have time ONE lady is not enough, not that the fruits of the harem. That's how much time ubivaet the+plus likes for the sake of show-off+on treatise+on garbage collection in games and pushing this garbage to the masses... please me, those who fancies himself the alpha male on sites, but in reality they usually, things are much worse...)))))

For SIM otklanivayus. A lot to laugh harmful. Wonderful vyskazyvanie Smile, it's very annoying works flawlessly, always and everywhere. Waiting for the next treatise, VISHWADEO of muser. What do you say... Caesar and the magpie stuff))))))))))

PolonezZ
Need my husband to ask how he's fucked with me live bait then. And in fact, kind of a bitch, told him not to buy the key to DAI's in time, nagovis that better than a jar of caviar to buy. And agreed because...)))))))))

s
seffko 30.06.20

_Str75_
fans just can't drive it into his head that the game is unbalanced and the stump of an RPG due to the fact that the character spelled out.

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

seffko
Well, I'm a FAN of this series of games, books and other...
There are just magpies, who are looking for justification for their inclination to parahodstvo. And there is a very harsh pragmatists who are leading the way-for your favorite Chara only the BEST and damevasa the best in just 1-2 run in the game.)))

s
seffko 30.06.20

_Str75_
I'm sorry, I'm not arguing with fanatics. I stick to only their opinions, so I can not answer.

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

seffko
And you have senaca?)))))))

s
seffko 30.06.20

_Str75_
Of course.

1948865 30.06.20

_Str75_
Your ego is depressing. A lot of pleasure in trying to humiliate people for the sake of itself? If you have such a rich and right(an example of) life, what are you doing here then with such expressive messages, why make excuses and argue, spit their bile? The usual argument about the game was transferred to personal insults. Happy people(a good husband) will be above it all... Actually, this is what you wrote, in jest, wanted to transfer... IMHO

j
jvpetro 30.06.20

ahahaha, the energy in the strand is typed slower. _Str75_ Yes you're not aware that there are hybrids where both the energy and the adrenaline while hanging endless toxicity and do not care for you heavy or light. You rightly said that only solves the build. One word - stupid pussy)))))

P
PolonezZ 30.06.20

_Str75_
well then I am sincerely sorry for your husband.

-That Mosk you definitely twisted from the toys, since such mediocre comparisons come into play.))))))
-I already knew, Mosk applied rarely and not know how to read)))))))
-So yeah... BUILD unrealistic IMPORTANT if your head brews HOW to bastite and QUICKLY pump Chara based on the fighting style of a particular player)))))))
-While dodging, pumped all the way, even fans of characters are not ignored, who has Mosk)))

I'll say this. those who constantly allude to the other dementia themselves from him and stdout. tested repeatedly and not only me

_
_Str75_ 30.06.20

jvpetro
ahahaha, the energy in the strand is typed slower. _Str75_ Yes you're not aware that there are hybrids where both the energy and the adrenaline while hanging endless toxicity and do not care for you heavy or light. You rightly said that only solves the build. One word - stupid pussy)))))
ahahaha (with) That's WHY I started the debate? With a question-and what for NEED this garbage type of armor the bad sun?) And discussed it ARMOR first. Discussion build went a little later, if you study that, how was the dialogue... the Topic was originally about ARMOR, not about the build... And therefore I initially tried to discuss the ARMOR))))))))))
One of my opponents wrote: it Depends on what level. 20-25 for this armor is very good until the master set the bear not available
Here it is about the build then tell me... Yes another 20-25!!!!LVL Chara. But apparently sexism is completely otshibaet Mosk)))))))))))
I've got ALL and Sundry, convinced that AS armor of the sun is sooo important and necessary in wegmachen the economy, including Mr. GventPlayer'and... Well, sooooo needed...Onny said that I'm wrong and even found him a practical application, heh..))))))))
The third time cimitirul his words: And if not vkuril that the focus of the game is TRULY on the tactics and specifics of the build, continue to suffer garbage of stupid junk that even runtime not plugging)))
And what finalizare? The fact that he is a real waste if operate in YOUR own words...)))))))
And then I write treatises on the BENEFITS of stuff in response. Some persons even the word Bild has forgotten, just bullshit about the trash. So who of us STUPID pussy who can'T read? On the THEME then finally abraxane attention or NOT? Read WHAT is at the heart of the discussion? Armor...)))))))))
Here's HOW not to write about the mosquito and NOT the ability to read?))))))))
That's how I STARTED in my FIRST post, and ARRIVED, finally.. Hallelujah, DONE))))))
Convinced, after half a year (after AddNew) run in shorts that nazivaetsa, namely in the skin 1лвл at the highest difficulty level)))))))))

PolonezZ
I'll say this. those who constantly allude to the other dementia themselves from him and stdout. tested repeatedly and not only me
I'm not implying anything, but openly talking about it -- feel the difference and recheck your experience)))
Your experience you have already failed. Read my answer jvpetro'su in this post, can scurite how it all began and what came)))
And how about Moscow not to write...))))))))
Yes, you are my husband do not regret. If not satisfied, for a long time then divorced. We are not in America to staza for divorce and that the wife in divorce will demand half of the property at least. That's about it broadcasts MY experience))))))

I wrote something about his right zhist? Magical as ALL of perebiraetsya. Here is the real overdose.)))
The usual argument about the game was transferred to personal insults. Happy people(a good husband) will be above it all... Actually, this is what you wrote, in jest, wanted to transfer... IMHO
I.e. I'm trying to discuss the family status and family members of my opponents, just because something doesn'T agree with them? Magical... Ahhh. I understand... You again joke in this post? I asked you a direct question about Iternet and what did you say? Said I joked and psychoanalysis Freud. Here, even at clubs in the eye have not seen, and I... Toko and you know what get personal, sexist and so on... But it did not take into account that not allowing myself to poke any of his opponent, regardless of the prevailing attitude. My question is NOT answered, but from the SECOND post have started to discuss personal matters of his opponent, completely ignoring his question... There is something zadumatsa, isn't it, before you suffer the condemnation of others?))))))))))
And yet... My work is sometimes hard debate and confrontation on the basis of verbal sparring. Virtual gives excellent field of activity and tailor similar (including hard to suppress) to keep yourself in good shape. When I wrote my psychoanalysis in an attempt to drag my family living in such a mediocre way, this is NOT thought?.. HOW to use virtual?.. Never thought about the concept of multi-variant and what motivation do people have? You probably always have... As an argument, so everywhere I see only one -- neobustroenny a million years and so on? Other behavioral motivation of the line of opponents until you definitely can not see)))))
Again.. That's HOW not to write about Mosk)))))))))

PS the SIM is written above scrapes and removed from the topic.))))
I Gave my husband about how he sympathize with the individual users of PG... He's neighing.

P
PolonezZ 30.06.20

_Str75_
PS the SIM is written above scrapes and removed from the topic.))))
No one to miss you will not. Besides, no you proved nothing but yourself. GwentPlayer was much smarter than you, for they knew that a fool(a fool) to argue to no purpose and dumped first. But you just put yourself minded fool, trying to put the last point, trying to justify and(or) repeatedly to humiliate their opponents.
By the way, I almost forgot, you wrote in you the most powerful monster in the game -- And for me -- so troubled throughout the game only Imleri on patch 1.06 and on the highest difficulty level.
just then, and smiled, for your above-named opponent thereof in shorts with bare fists scored. I personally watched the video. And therefore to doubt or not to doubt your competence - this is not a question)))

Yes, you are my husband do not regret. If not satisfied, for a long time then divorced
hmm str75. maybe 75 is the date of birth. type 1975года. Oh emoe 40-year-old aunt sitting on the forum, and trying to prove that it is in his later years, a lot of che understand)))))) 40 years in igruli and shit for them with shkolotoy in comparison with your age is exactly a clinic)))

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 30.06.20

the whole game it was...