3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreyDrow 30.06.20 10:59 pm

The problem in the mission \"the Werewolf\" (Far Cry 3)

The SUBJECT...
swim around the port and can't get on the ship... has anyone solved such a problem?

is Repack with a tablet from Steam006.CrackFiX
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 30.06.20

Stuck in the same mission.
Already went down to the pier(to the water),but there,in a small gorge a group of people 5 gunners + 2 flamethrower.
Tightly to each other's faces.Pass by undetected unreal.
The distracting stone (T),they are not breeds around.

s
sKard 30.06.20

McLaren MP4-4
where Jason says: need to find another way? Turn right and planking slip in another passage.

M
McLaren MP4-4 30.06.20

Skard,yeah.
Thank you.Did not notice the left passage.Reluctantly slipped.

A
AlkoSamurai21 30.06.20

Komrad, next - mission passed, all is calm, slept a couple of times, but failed. Get on the ship, everything is OK Kill the kid, too, all like well could roll. But then a splash of water, music..... and a black screen. The game only responds to one button - the ESC, after which pressing eject on the Desk with a note the program Far Cry 3 complete not correct and other heresy. Tell me, please, what could be the reason? In the region, I would be grateful for Savic after this mission.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 30.06.20

need to re-take the devil the pale-I just started and all the mission from fucked to start again.
well, I still doshol to the end,the body plop plop and then there are the words of the main character and then I give the instructions,and then give control of the game.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 30.06.20

I was there 15 times pissed away mission)))

A
AlkoSamurai21 30.06.20

You do not understand. Mission passed to the ship,I slept all the rules. Got up, slapped that dick sharpening - and instead of continuing the black screen.

T
Tar1k91 30.06.20

AlkoSamurai21
replay did not try?

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 30.06.20

you have several times in a row? even if you start the game from the last save?

A
AlkoSamurai21 30.06.20

Tar1k91
Yes, in that case! Tried again 6 - the effect is the same! Even lunch went went money livanulo on the phone, leaving the laptop with farkray included! Zero attention - black screen and music.
S. T. A. L. K. E. RR.
Yes. Non-responsive. I even tried to abandon the mission and get to the point again (from the town before %%№;! failure, where the quest) - zero attention. The same crap

T
Tar1k91 30.06.20

AlkoSamurai21
I have a save game somewhere 3-4 missions after this,but I don't know where he is

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 30.06.20

patch installed? I have a buggy only at the very beginning of the game after the Intro,the Repack downloaded patch and still nothing bychitsya. Perhaps the laptop itself is worth trying,although vryatli. If the current game from the beginning to pass.

A
Ailexxs 30.06.20

Stairs at the rear of the ship. I do not remember how this part of the ship is called.

s
sKard 30.06.20

I do not remember how this part of the ship is called the feed.

A
AlkoSamurai21 30.06.20

GreyDrow
McLaren MP4-4
Skard
Lord, and you are met with a problem in this mission? Format hangs after the murder of a rookie?.
GreyDrow
Look, you swim to the ship from the bow, swim under the ship or left the movement. Right in back of the ship-ladder

S
Spaceman-RF 30.06.20

And I have no weapons?
The problem is that once arrived on this island I immediately lost weapons... grenade throwing can't, weapons neweurasia,although fotoapparat and knife available...

s
sKard 30.06.20

AlkoSamurai21
no, but in the place where you hang, I blinked again, even Desk it seemed. Maybe the iron is weak?

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 30.06.20

where the game intercepts the controls - my problem was not observed again. And you have on slower machines why it lags.

h
hostraid 30.06.20

-KosmoS-
the same garbage

N
Nels666 30.06.20

throw off please the saves from the mission werewolf )! I have seteli on this site ) if someone is not difficult