3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreyDrow 30.06.20 10:59 pm

The problem in the mission \"the Werewolf\" (Far Cry 3)

The SUBJECT...
swim around the port and can't get on the ship... has anyone solved such a problem?

is Repack with a tablet from Steam006.CrackFiX
42 Comments
Sort by:
o
opingop 30.06.20

AlkoSamurai21
The same trouble!!
BLACK SCREEN and do anything , tried in the window start , and set up a minimum - a single figure hangs (sorry)

People if you have the saves after this mission, please post ...

f
fant193 30.06.20

Tar1k91
Hey I have the same hnya. Throw saves pliz))). In short, the saves are in: AppData / Roaming/ Theta/ Orbit/ 54. Throw please.

s
stHarty 30.06.20

McLaren MP4-4
As you enter the room go to your left, there will be people on the chair, go around it behind his back. now throw a stone to where you came from, the person with the chair stand and another next to him, goes looking for the stone. Now look out toward the water, propelty under the dais, Wu-a-La you're on the pier!

i
iceweeek 30.06.20

stHarty
Damn, I am these fucking threw stones at it thank you very much)))

s
stHarty 30.06.20

iceweeek
Please))

j
joker07 30.06.20

the mission was a werewolf can't throw a rock people help pliz

O
OlEgRaDoN 30.06.20

AlkoSamurai21
Exact same problem, after the murder of a rookie hanging, black screen and music,only the ESC button works, turns off the game. Help. what did I try to pass always the same !!!

O
OlEgRaDoN 30.06.20

Damn,so people with this problem and how to solve it ???

O
OlEgRaDoN 30.06.20

the question remains open

G
GrimmOo 30.06.20

I can't pass a mission a werewolf! 3 hours with these stones Begi across the cave! When the cave entrance turn to the left, throw a stone, whence came these two tuparí language go to where I left. What to do next? Help!!!

n
nestrbob 30.06.20

GrimmOo
http://bulletvideos.ru/video/pojdjot/far-cry-3-prokhozhdenie-missii-oboroten-155.html

o
olegik55 30.06.20

GrimmOo watch the walkthrough on You Tube , that'll solve your problem than you think how to do it and why you have not poluchaetsya in passing there are chips that will tell you in your situation,I think it's easier than for example to describe how to do=)

o
olegik55 30.06.20

nestrbob that's odd, as if my thoughts read=)

n
nestrbob 30.06.20

olegik55
Hi! As they say From fools, and similar thoughts.

o
olegik55 30.06.20

nestrbob Hey, well, fools, this is unnecessary,for we do not exactly relate,we think very differently,just a resemblance is a permanent phenomenon =)

n
nestrbob 30.06.20

olegik55
I'm sayings not making this up.

o
olegik55 30.06.20

nestrbob thanks to our people we must say that they came up with...

n
nestrbob 30.06.20

olegik55
Translation of network - people have SOUL mates.

o
olegik55 30.06.20

nestrbob yeah...

S
Surukuku 30.06.20

Everything is clear black screen due to the fact that the laptop is not a computer! Laptops need to study and work and therefore the games are not adapted!