3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M4R7yN 02.07.20 09:56 pm

Quest: \"murderer\" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

That would raise the signs of Guild leaders, you need to know where are the areas of the Eastern hills, plains and black troopah. Can anyone on the map to locate these signs?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shnicelger 02.07.20

Maybe someone knows where to get a book with techniques?

M
M4R7yN 02.07.20

Shnicelger
Join, found everything but the books description of the murders

M
M4R7yN 02.07.20

Shnicelger
Is the tavern on the third floor

S
Shnicelger 02.07.20

M4R7yN
Thank you very much!

d
doktor_zlo_812 02.07.20

People!! already do not understand... where is the knife to move the path of the murderer???? all assembled, run around skyhold like a deer...

M
M4R7yN 02.07.20

doktor_zlo_812
Just above the red highlight in the house (building)

d
doktor_zlo_812 02.07.20

thank you)))

4ek2002 02.07.20

Tell me where are the marks the heads of gilgi... can't find 3.. and who 2 took I do not remember :(

V
Venom2355 02.07.20

If not difficult lay out a map with the location of the badges on it, found two, and the third can't find.

f
freemanuga2014 02.07.20

Help. Already tired to Google. Characters of the Guild the killers of Aishat that in Crestwood village. I have this Crestwood passed before there were teachers specializatio. Now run Crestwood but wolves no enemies at all. And still can't find a detailed map of the locations. Help.

N
Night_Hunter88 02.07.20

Plain - there is to be a Fisherman's Hut, just near it and be a suicide Bomber(man)

N
Night_Hunter88 02.07.20

In black marsh located near the quarry(the Assembly of Teconologies)! In the Eastern Hills can't explain

c
callmegod 02.07.20

Eastern hills North-West of the map, the edge. You walk past the exit from the Flooded caves (if you go through it to the exit, not the entrance to the village) and down to the water. There the robber will appear after you killed a few mobs.

A
Artem Badretdinov 02.07.20

Where to find chapters of the Guild,hope I helped

c
cramp 02.07.20

Where to find an heiress ?

p
plimdo 02.07.20

I have the same problem, but before I opened the fishing hut and now there is nobody appears

n
nikolasSm 02.07.20

Going through the quest the way of the Assassin. Collected 2 of the sign Chapter of the Guild of Assassins in the East Hills and marshes. Swept the entire plain. The enemies there. I may have killed them and can't remember, is it possible to sell one weapon? If sold, then how to find it?

k
kuznetzov.evgenijkuznetzo 02.07.20

If you're talking about blade killer they say, and we could sell it. He was some kind of hell in the inventory enters into the category of weapon. How to find? XS , try to avoid all stores.

n
nikolasSm 02.07.20

kuznetzov.evgenijkuznetzov
No I was on the weapon of killers. It goes into the resource section. Now tried to sell another one. Happened. But it is impossible to redeem. Its just not in the store. Enemies re-appear. What to do?

R
Ruslite 02.07.20

In the Eastern hills of my not appearing the latest Chapter of the Guild! What are they doing?