3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M4R7yN 02.07.20 09:56 pm

Quest: \"murderer\" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

That would raise the signs of Guild leaders, you need to know where are the areas of the Eastern hills, plains and black troopah. Can anyone on the map to locate these signs?
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nistao 02.07.20

the same problem with a fishing hut write to please, how to solve the problem

N
Nistao 02.07.20

guys I regret to inform you that I found the current 1 the decision how to treat the bug - replay vs mission again. it is very important while in the caves the dwarves will not close the rift to the fishing hut to GO! in case protivnom Bomber appears not to TopNet item on the profession

B
Bellemorte46 02.07.20

The fact that the dwarf with suicidal tendencies and may drown.
So either first to dry the lake, or quickly kill.

S
Sasha Burukin 02.07.20

About 3 characters who have the same problem as me here is your videogid. the place stupidly loaded until the fall !

...Aleksey Vladimirovich. 02.07.20

guys please tell me: play a rogue took the quest the way of the assassin(specialization).finally: to read the book to find signs of the head of the murderers,to collect the root of death and to make the knife.signs and root 3/3 and 20/20(initially),but don't disappear from the quest. read the book the item has disappeared,produced a knife left hanging.what to do?what could be the problem?I have a license from the origin.

t
tatunserg 02.07.20

by the way,not all characters will be in Crestwood village.I, too, ran,searched,but found only 2,and then accidentally found one in the desert.

L
Lucky Skill 02.07.20

Sasha Burukin
Thank you very much, times with 10,but fell 3 sign of the killers. ( prior to this the plain was empty)