3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostyan K2stalker 10.07.20 10:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Deadlight)

Well?
39 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eksigo 10.07.20

Just recently finally passed. Honestly, one of the few games that came out this year and that really left a lot of impressions. Nor Dishonored, nor about Borederlands 2, I can not say this, unlike Deadlight. I remember reading a review from Gambling at the time thought pretty average game was the result, and not hooked, and how, in one breath passed. Now going slowly the complexity Nighmare to pass in order to unlock the alternate ending.
And Yes, I admit, played pirates, but decided for myself that will buy the game on Christmas sale in Trims (just too lazy to spend on games knowing that then you can buy them at a discount :H).

L
Lavuer 10.07.20

Best scroller this year. That says it all. From myself I can add that the atmosphere of the Apocalypse and the backdrops of the game is simply gorgeous. I can't even imagine what the developers of Deadlight, whether they have a budget, say how Danger close (which released a Frank slag in this year). Respect the artists and designers of the game.
PS: Dozhilis. Some scroller got a better grade than expected and Dishonored is much higher than AAA MoH: W.

t
tyurms 10.07.20

the rules of the game. management sometimes tupit

S
SH. 10.07.20

went for several. total hours,management is a bit sloppy
and its so fun,delight beautiful location,
but bung in some places the passage just freeze=several times same thing

S
SNAKE_obanze 10.07.20

If you don't count e...mentioned control and the fact that I think my grandmother over the fence perelazit faster than this bloke the game is very even nothing! Interesting! But of course it is necessary to be this homeless nihilists that when you helicopter is flying through fences to climb!))) Still kills the logic sometimes! If you chop up zombie fire axe then he gets up and gets up! and a bunch of revolver puts it dead!)) so although the logic of such injuries from axe blows should be much more serious! did then, too, the amendment that there is a silver bullet!)))))))) Not I understand that it's not important but still! Sometimes I start to grumble because of this!)

K
Kanych 10.07.20

The game is worthwhile.Can not understand how to start it without any tricks?Type,without zamarochek from the Start menu,and change the language.After the change,I got a blunt and some fonts don't work.There are how to run on win 7.x64?

a
alexey4646 10.07.20

GAMEPLAY
Who are thinking to download or not .

S
SNAKE_obanze 10.07.20

Canic forever

Well, that's the only way at the moment which is here app ntlea 0.92 but as for me it is even more gemoroynaya garbage than the language change! (the essence of the program is that it my tongue only for the specified applications, this is written in the topic in the same forum solution with the launch of DeadLight) But mine is for those who are very afraid and do not want anywhere especially to get the most normal way is to change the language because then all sovreshenno freely back! Put again Russian (Russia) and everything is as it was! Or wait for the patch!) I don't sweat the language has changed, the game went through an hour in 4 carefully so that the whole diary was collected, etc., was torn down and put back Russian language!)) The game is very good and really liked it but for me it is a single meaning to pass it on hardcore not see! It's not Crimsonland all!))) (WELL THAT'S MY OPINION!) Here!))))

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 10.07.20

Played Deadlight, and share experiences. Yes, the game is very atmospheric, surroundings and style shut up all of the zombie horror movies of recent years, though, and don't know whether it is appropriate to compare 3D and 2D games. The gameplay is also very non-standard, do try to survive and not to bring down my walking right and left bundles. Unfortunately, frostbite console management is impeding want to enjoy the game - play with a gamepad, the keyboard can there usathese in General for show. But the fatal flaw in the game, IMHO, is too strong an imposition, whether that technology game, you need true skill of the pianist in time to press the right buttons. Really sucks, for example, the level in the sewers (which, I actually finished this game), die up there every 7-10 seconds. Of course, there is the desire to feel the oppressive atmosphere of despair is killed completely. I in any case, the desire to play is gone.

K
Kanych 10.07.20

SNAKE_obanze
Yeah.Wait working.Thank you.

u
universe of death 10.07.20

The game is a little masterpiece, the same as his time was Limbaugh Fans of 2-d platformers, and just qual-ed games, it is recommended to educate.

M
Mitchell_M.D 10.07.20

Playing in their masterpiece,and shooting and horror and parkour and the story direct Moony was when the ending saw already such feelings like seeing a movie-I wanted more

H
Hellk666 10.07.20

the game is a masterpiece.Best platformer of the year.Best atmosphere of the year
What is the atmosphere reminds i am alive,but I think it is better.
In addition, the game can really qualify for the honorary naming of the - art
Don't know about korotkoi,I play 5 hours,the game reports that passed the 55%

K
Kostyan K2stalker 10.07.20

Decided to take on the new year!
Thank you!

O
Ogyr4ig 10.07.20

The ending is impressed. Even I feel sorry for this guy.
The only thing I don't understand is why a New procedure called the survivors in the shelter to kill?

R
Rayman26 10.07.20

really liked the game,only recently completed, impressions of the game are very positive.

N
Nemezis 10.07.20

The game is not bad. Very much so. Only sagging fps out of the blue freeze is not less than the ghouls. By the way, the walkers very much, can easily peck. Maybe someone knows how to deal with these fps drops?

What's not to like:

- a weak axe. Standing zombie with an axe, not to kill. It is possible to bale to bloom. Why do so?
- very slow to procure weapons. Well, in fact, the hero like a deer, jumps on platforms, and the weapon pulls forever!
perhaps the main problem of the game - zombies, whoadie from deep locations can get the hero becoming his plane. Ie you still can't hit a zombie, you could easily kill.

I hope a patch will correct at least the last bug. And remove the left sagging. Because the game is cool, but technical execution is lame.
So far the best scroller there is mark of the Ninja.

S
SERGEYHELL 10.07.20

The game is good,the only negative - I would like the ending more cheerful.This guy deserves it.He passed through fire,water and copper pipes. But the atmosphere is not podoidet.But still...
God give a chance to developers vyiti the market with larger projects..

p
prodigy007 10.07.20

average game, only to end more action, which have already been awake

t
tiff 10.07.20

Always platformers were treated, to put it mildly, not very. Here interested (for screenshots and videos), put, passed in the same breath. Thing!
Beautiful! Atmospheric!
And, by the way, is not so difficult (even for me, a complete novice in the platform). Yes, there are a couple of places plugging, but Oh such a genre, otherwise it is quite just would.
Be sure to buy when the Incentive sale will be.
----
Standing zombie with an axe, not to kill. It is possible to bale to bloom. Sometimes the head takes down a zombie with one shot, however I didn't notice patterns.