3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zloy_gamer 10.07.20 10:52 pm

Lags and freezes (Watch_Dogs 2)

Have i7-4770,gtx 970,8 gb ram,they all say rules optimization, etc., but I have all settings on the machine when I go lag,Persian sometimes lag,press the V hangs sometimes wildly,even set the screen resolution smaller,still did not help.What could it be?(I was told that the 8GB operativki enough,is it?)
52 Comments
Sort by:
L
L1et 10.07.20

Naschet operate not sure download CPU control and look at the memory allocation on operate ! I don't think the game is all 8 GB of hawala

d
demonwings03 10.07.20

zloy_gamer
You're right, the game eats a lot of RAM seen this dude on YouTube which is a 32 GB and it barely pulls 60 fps,in General, wait for the patch

M
MrDokker 10.07.20

zloy_gamer
can soothe just the fact that you're not alone )) and it's not the RAM I have 16

S
SPR1GGAN 10.07.20

zloy_gamer
in opertive 100%,MSI shows the average consumption of 7.5 gig, Frisians as you have no
but optimization of the game on ultra 30-40 FPS ,low smoothing ,and some strange drawdown FSP was 50 then abruptly 30вау no pictures ,change settings low to ultra ,the difference is not noticed .
L1et
the following races think,and that such labor advisers .

S
SPR1GGAN 10.07.20

switcheK
so your bucket doesn't drag ,at the expense of another iron .

S
Sanka Sinko 10.07.20

calculator)

98morozzzov98 10.07.20

I recommend ball tips format test driver and clean from viruses and Chiba actually, I would say not a bad option comp vacuum to pull the loops vidyuhi etc also look in task Manager there are no left processes, or processes which CPU helped me the most you can say for the calculator, play with the optimization do everything better than the first

M
MrDokker 10.07.20

98morzzzov98
ahahhaah my God ))) thanks mood lifted ahahaha :D

M
MrDokker 10.07.20

the problem with all such forums that here are writing tips most people who do don't know and absolutely did not even try to understand the situation.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.07.20

switcheK
you're probably one of them

look how much the game consumes RAM( RAM is RAM ,if that),but this consumption after a couple hours of play ,but at the start there around 7 .

M
MrDokker 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
as if the first game comes out with similar problems, what is surprising already wait for patches.

M
MrDokker 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
it is not normal it is a problem of optimization of the game under certain assemblies of components

M
MrDokker 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
it's like GTA5 was release at the time, all is OK at most and I have prisila when the city chase was OK with it to score the game after 2 months decided to return have not changed anything in the computer since, and lo and behold she stopped freesite :DD

a
a_noob_is 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
how to configure MSI Afterburner will not prompt? Frame rate and do not work.

c
carpocalips 10.07.20

zloy_gamer
Video I have the same, memory the same, only percent most ancient and simple, Q9400, I have all the machine on high was put up, nothing has changed, the toy is not anywhere frieze and subsidence up to 25-30fps only in the rain night in the city when driving in the car... in other cases, FPS 35+. The optimization exactly is.
I'm not talking about speed, the most memory and disk.
Perhaps the problem is the clutter of Windows.
Here's my recent example, a month ago I upgraded(reinstall) with Win 8.1 to Win 10, so in Hitman drawdown FPS (though rare but was) is completely gone.

a
a_noob_is 10.07.20

I have a 970, 16g RAM, SSD and duck like the rules, direct a strong lag that is not to high that sure is quiet. The ultra pulls.

m
mbmjmb555 10.07.20

It is the engine of The division, what do you want? There on foot go the friezes constant in a vacuum.

b
billypit 10.07.20

zloy_gamer
The game is demanding to the speed of RAM.
While driving the difference between 1600-2400 is 10-20 fps. Such is optimization.
So when there is low memory hard computer necessary.

z
zloy_gamer 10.07.20

mbmjmb555
Even so,division I goes fine

B
BasicWay 10.07.20

zloy_gamer

I had the same while standing 8Gb of RAM bought 16Gb was all normal, and the cause of all this if you don't have a SSD and a normal hard disk when the lack of memory goes the paging file from the hard starts and freezes while riding and change of locations.