3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zloy_gamer 10.07.20 10:52 pm

Lags and freezes (Watch_Dogs 2)

Have i7-4770,gtx 970,8 gb ram,they all say rules optimization, etc., but I have all settings on the machine when I go lag,Persian sometimes lag,press the V hangs sometimes wildly,even set the screen resolution smaller,still did not help.What could it be?(I was told that the 8GB operativki enough,is it?)
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apti 10.07.20

I have the following assumptions. For high and ultra settings, the game 4 GB of memory is clearly not enough, but when you consider that the 970 real memory 3.5 GB (NVIDIA themselves admitted), hence have friezes. As we know, if there is insufficient video memory, starts the paging file that uses the RAM memory and in this case affect your 8 GB of RAM. If in short, then you have a lack of video memory for high +++ settings and as a consequence of the lack of RAM.
Most likely, if you put up the texture settings to medium and turn off MSAA, and the freezes will disappear.
Also, there is a possibility that you will help additional + 8GB of RAM.
This is just my subjective opinion, therefore I ask to perceive and to argue, but arguing =)

PS my 1060 is not much faster 970, but the presence of 6 GB of memory seems to affect the smoothness of the picture ( + I have 16GB RAM)

N
Nikolay Ololay 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
Well, to be precise to be in settings I have enabled: fog, glow (some) depth of field, HBAO+ is a smoothing SMAA. Even function Additionally, 85% worth it, though I see no difference with 0%

S
SPR1GGAN 10.07.20

Artie
above is my screenshot with ultra settings on 970 ,where the game consumes 3.3 gig of video memory ,but 8.3 operatives ,hence he lags,I wrote it already 3 times probably in this thread.

N
Nikita237 10.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Nicholas Alali wrote:
although I don't see the difference
The difference can be viewed here
Спойлерhttp://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/watch-dogs-2-graphics-and-performance-guide#watch-dogs-2-extra-details

S
SPR1GGAN 10.07.20

Nicholas Ololi

changing the resolution only affects the consumption of video memory ,the RAM not so much ,so there's obviously something with the computer ,I thought I had something eats memory)

b
billypit 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
all games poher frequency ,but the VD special right?
Well so about that and speech. Although I've met, for example, in the DS3.
Please note:), what's on the test at low speed RAM increases CPU load.
So write your sane, let the new dough.
Although there is an option that will fix it with patches.
offtopa certainly done that know how to use search on YouTube and are their knowledge to the masses, but for the gifted, I deliberately said that in this case, I'm not interested in tests in other games.

B
BasicWay 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
Here is the test.
billypit
billypit wrote:
The test in the video above
And your video above stuff and test there.

b
billypit 10.07.20

hellbasic
your video above stuff and test there
Clear-clear. Since you like video thing where no difference I don't mind.

B
BasicWay 10.07.20

billypit
And then like that! in his video test comparison on your video simply is not present, but there are your words a difference of 10 - 20 FPS with the expectation that there is a type said.

b
billypit 10.07.20

hellbasic
Video two runs. One at 1600, the other at 2400.
The difference is not 2-3 fps, and about 20. Hardly it is possible to reset the error.
And type not just said, it is clearly visible on the OSD. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault you don't know where to look.
The tests that you liked it here more as a figure for comparison. That is not always the case.
This is not the first game where I meet the dependence on the speed of RAM.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.07.20

billypit

here's your 10-20 frames if you have protz shit and rests in memory ,it will increase .

b
billypit 10.07.20

SPR1GGAN
hellbasic
Guys, finish rebate. Say anything specifically about the game ВД2.
What for you me the video thing post? This is an isolated incident. There is another video with вд2 to prove otherwise?
What percent no shit for this game? Live on i5 [email protected].
Guys, I do not care what you believe and what video thing cringe.
Want to believe that affect - OK, in a good way. This is similar to the dispute over the dispute.
One in the eyes hollowed and doesn't see the comparison in the video.
Another YouTube-experts ratings wind, not even trying to understand what I mean.
Even your sane I admit that under certain scenarios, this dependence.
And only in the event called optimizing yubisoft from no rules apply, except one - no optimization.