3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Digrei 10.07.20 10:57 pm

The armor of the Cat (how to find all the pieces. Detailed finding) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can someone tell where you can find it.
p.s. Preferably with the screen card otometachi!!!
Y
Ygrumyi 10.07.20

XROMzzz
Thank you!

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

GringorJat
If that, please)

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

Improved Boots of school of the Cat
So, this is the last drawing from the list of Improvements I. For starters, go to a place called the Village Toderas. Then, we will have to climb a little bit uphill. There we find a cave. Front of there suggest in any case to drink the elixir Cat (armour Cat with the elixir of the Cat). Much deeper, we don't have. We pass a little forward and to the right we have the chest. Congratulations, you found all the blueprints from the list of Improvements I !

Spoiler

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

And we gradually move to the list of Improvements II.
1) Improved Gloves school Cat
Go to a place called the Quarry Old bastard. Pass forward and come across a group of people in front of the cave. Please be prepared out of the cave you will run out a few Argula. Having dealt with them Legimacy find a sign on the wall and penetrate deep into the cave. There will be a chest. Well, we found the first drawing!

Spoiler

2) Improved Trousers school Cat
Now we are transported to a place not so distant. Move to the Western gate. Then go straight until you see the blacksmith. After toga as we found the blacksmith down below his place of work and find the door to the house. Go and look for the door in the basement. Come down and drink the elixir Cat, otherwise you're not going out. And in addition take the torch. Next, go through the tunnel ahead and hit the wall. If you activate instinct, we see that the wall can be removed. Further to the right of the wall near the lattice find a small button and push it. Voila, you just pick up the drawing.

Spoiler

3) Improved Steel Sword schools of the Cat
And again fate has brought us to a place called the Village Toderas. Only now we go in the other direction. So, going forward on the paths rested in the cave. Before you go inside, drink an elixir Cat. We pass a little deeper, and from left to find our treasured chest. I congratulate you my friend! You found the last drawing from the list of Improvements II !

Spoiler

j
jonik waster 10.07.20

XROMzzz
on account of the place where the drawing, the improved glove, it was there that I accidentally came across a chest, but lying there is a drawing workshops winter school bear
PS this is before I began to re-take.

j
jonik waster 10.07.20

Now go on a quest with Keir to give the amulet to dispel illusions and try to find the blueprints to the IV level of Skellige until you sail, little money)

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

jonik waster
This is a bug in the course. I pereprohozhu game already 3 times and there is always the school cat was gloves. Just maybe a place like no?

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

jonik waster
Well, you article CECI anyway ) right now I finished the 3rd already)

j
jonik waster 10.07.20

XROMzzz
I village large twigs can not be found, as the head is knocked out and not remember))))

j
jonik waster 10.07.20

XROMzzz
Do not prompt where it is, approximately?)

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

jonik waster

g
gerasader 10.07.20

Give all the initiative to the user XROMzzz. He'll get the wiki on the armor. That's about how it will look Vicky in appearance and the characteristics of the armor http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/equipment/armor/ . And if all speak with the moderator, there will be a detailed finding of the topics of the forum will move to the wiki with proper design. The difference in the wiki from the forum is that it will ONLY search drawings, location maps WILL NOT be referenced in the wiki

j
jonik waster 10.07.20

XROMzzz
Thank you, the recipes will get there

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

So, we continue our hunt for the drawings. Next in line we have a list of Improvements III.
1) Excellent Steel Sword schools of the Cat.
Go to the Place called the Cave. Further along the shore we reach the cave. Before entering drink the elixir Cat. And prepare the elixir of Thunder, and a couple of bombs. Inside, we meet the Golem of the 19th level. After a fight with him, from left to find a bunch of bags. Among them our treasure chest!

Spoiler

2) Excellent"the Armor school the Cat (Armor, gloves, pants, boots).
Now we're going to a place called the Village zalyp'ia. Then to not return here, buy the swordsman map with a list of improvements IV. Further down the road go to the place where the hidden drawings. It is a small marshland. To guard our drawing will be Earth elemental. Remember, Yrden, Quen and bombs are your best friends. Then in the ruins to find a chest.

Spoiler

3) Excellent Silver Sword schools of the Cat.
Next, we're going to Lock Drachim. You want to get to the forest. Then go deep into the forest until we reach the cave. Before coming there, again use a potion Cats. Be prepared, this cave is a hotbed of Knackery. Also there will be one Rock Troll. In the battle can help Oil against Ogres the bomb North Wind and Quen. After the battle, go right, climb onto the ledge and using Aard punch pass. Voila, the last drawing from the list of Improvements III you!

Spoiler

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

A list of Improvements IV will do later.

K
Kirill Elizarov 10.07.20

armor school cat lll took to the quartermaster in Velenje, where the Baron lives.
armor school cat lV took from Hattori.

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

As promised, I do)
So, we approached the final straight. To the list of Improvements IV.
To get started you will need a map. You can buy in Velenje, in the location of Village zalyp'ia. After that, go to the Islands of Skellige.

1) Master Steel Sword schools of the Cat.
We need to get to the place kaer Gelen. Before us the gates and they are locked, but we're not giving up just like that! Go right and see there is scaffolding. Climb it up, climb into the hole in the wall. The door opposite is better not to go, there sits Katakan. Then go left and find a way down. Down the stairs, on the right is a hole in the wall, go through there and voila, there's a draft!

Spoiler

2) Master Silver Sword schools of the Cat.
Next, go to Harviken. This point is located on the island at the bottom right. We moved there and moved to the side of the mountain to the top. There we find a cave. As always, in the beginning drink the elixir Cat and go inside. Next, using Aard break through the wall to the right and climb down. Voila, there's a chest with a drawing!

Spoiler

3) Master Armor school Cat. (Armor, gloves, pants, boots)
After the last drawing, exit the cave and move to the left down to the marker on the map.
on the way to pick a pack of wolves. Chop them and move on. Once reached Yes point we can see the cave(!!!gently, around her fly a lot of Sirens!!!). Again drink the elixir Cat and go inside. Ignoring the statue go forward and see the tunnel. Right at the entrance on the left is the desired chest.
Congratulations to you hunter drawings! Only that you've collected all the drawings of the school Cat! Bravo!!!

Spoiler

j
jonik waster 10.07.20

XROMzzz
It would be necessary to cap threads to put all alright, everything on the shelves)

X
XROMzzz 10.07.20

jonik waster
Well then how come it started gerasader. But I'm done. He saws the wiki, and I have nothing to do so I have povykladyvat)

6o6ax 10.07.20

Found Master Steel Sword Schools Of The Griffon
Webmail Ordering the lost son 29 level. Kill the Boss, not Very easy considering that I was in Excellent School, the Cat, And around all carefully inspected.
West Village Boxholm. Skellige