3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Digrei 10.07.20 10:57 pm

The armor of the Cat (how to find all the pieces. Detailed finding) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can someone tell where you can find it.
p.s. Preferably with the screen card otometachi!!!
D
Deadpool-34 10.07.20

XROMzzz
Rotate the statue until the levers next to each of them will not fly fireflies, and they will be marked red, and orange... and Then the door opens...

G
GventPlayer 10.07.20

Leon96983
usually this happens to those the campaign mode does not pass, and ahead of time trying all the drawings to collect. Already had a similar problem many. In particular here in this topic above it was discussed.

G
Glatzkopf 10.07.20

Hello, reached my Witcher of level 34 and with your help, we find all the missing improvements that are to become truly grateful. Pumped and Gerald dressed up as a dandy, superior boots bearish schools and workshops: pants bear gloves cat and francik wolf, all dressed up pinned to meet with Triss and Yen in Kingfisher, still ride the track picked up, well, I think the fart rolled him in shackles to the bed, one campaign was be still this moment, this kind words the Witch of Bestiality: the white wolf, the wise wolf. And the fact that sooner or later he gets out and can run to the brothel to get rid of spermatoksikoz. :)

A
Aleksus3088 10.07.20

Guys help. In the house near the blacksmith's cellar is closed what to do? Pants school Kota

G
GventPlayer 10.07.20

Aleksus3088
personally, I have had this problem, but as I understand the same problem was in those who take the time to gather the blueprints of the armor school Cat not doing the main story some of the quests...

G
Gowan9999 10.07.20

the Witcher 3 improved legendary armor school cat of level 76 help to find

W
Widukind 10.07.20

I do not understand where to get the upgrade card set cat III (up to the level of great)