3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xubram 14.07.20 02:09 pm

The traffic of cars and people on the streets [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Bought, installed, played, all is well. Except for one thing — all the cars in the game (except quest) for some reason, only black, white, grey and red. Other colors rarely come across very well. In what may be the trouble?
49 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vavan07 14.07.20

Do you remember the SA four. Everywhere

c
cjremigos 14.07.20

What a damn everywhere?! First you can in the game to change the variety of traffic etc and secondly what have you, no one cares,personally, I'm fine,transport different type and color.

T
Thorgal 14.07.20

When exposed to the full diversity of traffic, in Parking lots, often standing next to three identical cars. And fourth one after another are not the same. This problem hasn't really decided since GTA 4. (Stimovsky version, if that...)

S
Shok711 14.07.20

Didn't expect cars on the road will be less than in GTA4, where people on the street you can find 1.5, I think in the GTA.sa more people were. All settings are responsible for it on high... It is a feature or just a glitch???

A
Aleksey Volkov 777 14.07.20

I got on the streets in GTA5 enough people(depending of course where and what time of day, but 5-6 people is the minimum), but about traffic, I generally keep quiet, sometimes on other roads around.

m
mr.Vladimir 14.07.20

Oh nafig!I put the average value and that a lot of people and cars!if all to put the tube even sometimes appear

S
Shok711 14.07.20

Strange... I Have more than 2 people do in the streets does not go, and fast cars, no traffic, like in GTA 4. It is possible to increase them???

H
Hobo Sexual 14.07.20

You need to remove the limitations in the graphics settings, set the traffic and the population of the city to the maximum. Unless of course the computer will draw.

S
Shok711 14.07.20

Jr.DUDE
Damn, everything is already on max... Do I have the feeling that the slider is not working, so as a minimum if set, the people and machines the same. System: Core i5 4200M, DDR3 8GB, GeForce GTX 850M 2048 MB. not really, not pull?

l
luckymakc 14.07.20

Shok711
Confirm. The same problem. Cars and people is not something that a couple of pieces, but a lot less than I would like.

S
Shok711 14.07.20

May be somebody knows how to config to look at settings responsible for the traffic and people?

i
inSaneJackie 14.07.20

From a place and time much depends. Personally, I have transport and people on max, everything is fine. Some highways even have too many cars.

r
raw058 14.07.20

The guys behind that all controlled by the slider kind of population??That he wykroczen that no people are the same,and the memory vidyuhi eats

S
Shok711 14.07.20

I believe it is population density and wild beasts, but as I said, to test empirically comes out. because on max, on min all the time the same number of people in the city

T
Thorgal 14.07.20

Machines are enough, but people for a resort town really is not enough. The beaches are deserted. Five or six four sunbathers and swimmers. Of course such crowds of people on sidewalks, like in AC: Unity, there never will be.

r
raw058 14.07.20

Shok711
Yes you are right absolutely not any difference

H
Hobo Sexual 14.07.20

Shok711
Yes, not drawn. Probably one of the top laptop card won't pull a GTA 5 on ultra.
Spoiler
My PC:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.40 - 3.90 GHz.
Memory: 8 GB DDR3 1333 MGz.
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660.
Power my vidyuhi not enough for games on ultra. Need more 1172 GB of video memory.

k
kalek 14.07.20

in the settings of the flow rate looked?

X
Xubram 14.07.20

And where there is a variety of traffic? I have a diverse population unless.

r
raw058 14.07.20

Scharferее and no I don't know where it will see traffic settings