3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xubram 14.07.20 02:09 pm

The traffic of cars and people on the streets [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Bought, installed, played, all is well. Except for one thing — all the cars in the game (except quest) for some reason, only black, white, grey and red. Other colors rarely come across very well. In what may be the trouble?
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRiddler 14.07.20

Thorgal
Wow magic!=0

H
H434P 14.07.20

I'm all right, this is definitely not played on XBOX 360 the eye, on the PC this is not met

t
trashinside 14.07.20

And to sense from that that you have traffic on the high cost? You a variety of crank up to maximum.

S
Supra NH1 14.07.20

in 4 part this problem was solved by a script.
by the way with such trash as in the screenshot, I'm in part 5 have not yet encountered. the maximum that is across 2 identical machines, and then at a large Parking lot.

s
ssssssmokin 14.07.20

me too, this garbage came across several times, can I say hi to GTA 4

T
Thorgal 14.07.20

trashinside
Diversity of what? There is no such item in menu. Is a type of population. To machines it is any side does not apply. Is about 60%.
This is not only in Parking lots. At the intersection of the 20 machines, the scenario is something like this - 10 of the same brand. 6 two other brands and only 4 different. If you stand at the curb in a narrow street and don't look back, the past ahead of passing the two brands. One more, about 75%, the second less often 20%, sometimes another random brand cars - 5%.
In the Parking lot of a Ferris wheel (the one below) for about 20-25 cars 2-3 brands. If you reboot at this point, the machine becomes 10, and a maximum of 2 marks.

A
Almy1337 14.07.20

I have the same problem, license not steam. was not there before, the last 2 of the day appeared. iron normal for me. the machine mainly 3 colors, black, white and red. interestingly, the colors match the colors car the main characters! the variety of cars in order a lot of cars and different models. once again, never done that before. help if the problem is solved.

1212121121212 14.07.20

Shok711
I have the same little system bro

e
en_ix_228 25.10.20

it can be so and the error code, or on the seeing memory is not enough, try to take a car of one color or another, and immediately the city will be transformed more than once so it was, especially in GTA SA take Banshee and the floor of the city on them ride, and so in all versions