3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitaign 15.07.20 10:49 pm

The processor and video card is 100% loaded during the game

Hi, I have a problem that my max load CPU and GPU while playing. Now, while in game menu (to be more precise the Hunt Showdown, but the same in other games), my CPU 80%, GPU at 60%. Changing graphics settings does not help! No way! Tried to close everything except steam and of course discord, but nothing helps. Discussions on this subject on the Internet there is so good.
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

nikitaign
Look in task Manager alone, that ship system, open the PKM file, then his Manager stop and remove
I have here a file percent shipped somewhere by about 40%:

a
airstorm 15.07.20

nikitaign
nikitaign wrote:
my max load CPU and GPU while playing
Which processor and which graphics card? Well and to a heap: RAM, motherboard, SSD/HDD....???
Clairvoyants are not here, and your profile information there... as if :)

n
nikitaign 15.07.20

airstorm
Oh yeah, I forgot to say. i5-7500, 1060 GTX, SSD Samsung 1TB 860 QVO

a
airstorm 15.07.20

nikitaign
Well... with this configuration (this is the employee at work):
i5 8400, gtx 1070 b ti 16 Gigs of RAM in this game download of to the limit.
If you have to idle download by 60-80%, then ... look for the process that eats so much, as mentioned above Denis Kyokushin. And maybe some infection picked up...

n
nikitaign 15.07.20

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

nikitaign
You have the fucking Wallpaper wallpaper32 eaten by almost 3% CPU and such application is seen a lot !
In General, the PC your trashcan if you have the normal pictures make this load on Prots )))

n
nikitaign 15.07.20

X_ray_83
3% for this application it is a little. and it is not necessary to call other people's things)

n
nikitaign 15.07.20

By the way, I also have something is 4 GB of RAM. performance shows 9.5 GB

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

nikitaign
I mean not worth it !? Trojan from Steam can eat up to 30% of CPU antivirus check your PC you have it left up shit !
Here is the link for descriptions of this miracle app fat !
https://www.file.net/process/wallpaper32.exe.html
30% CPU just tin )))

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

nikitaign
Memory can eat integrated graphics if it's not disabled !

v
vitalik76 15.07.20

nikitaign wrote:
i5-7500, 1060 GTX, SSD Samsung 1TB 860 QVO
In this game, like iron and 200% could be loaded, if it was possible. This is normal. Solitaire or minesweeper to run try. Now, if there be such, then you can start to panic.

n
nikitaign 15.07.20

Downloaded Dr. Web and did a background check. In the folder C/Windows/RegPolicy discovered multiple files of Container (Trojan.CoinBit.39) and the files contosor.exe and contosog.exe. Deleted them. Performance has improved, but it still takes me 4GB of RAM, I will try to scan each drive separately

M
Marsj 15.07.20

Malwarebytes will find every virus.

i
insel260 15.07.20

The easiest way to find out is whether the system the miner is to run rivaton and see the easy load in to the map. Then under safe mode run the check Dr web, Malwarebytes and AVP-Zed. If still something gnaws system, open Manager and process. Remember its location, go to Total commander, looking for the right file and delete it. You can also look for duplicates of this file.

L
Lex-one 15.07.20

insel260
And if the miner is written so that when monitoring hide?
What to do?

v
vitalik76 15.07.20

Lex-one wrote:
What to do?
The format, rearrange the Windows. The most reliable way. Of course if your Windows are not foggy descent and the miner there is no default.

L
Lex-one 15.07.20

vitalik76
True.

i
insel260 15.07.20

vitalik76
But if VIR has created duplicates and bred on all drives? I suggest to format all the screws? And if there is information on 200 hexabit?...
Lex-one
In safe mode windose, VIR's not going anywhere. In a pinch, handles can be tracked over suspicious files. And then deliberately to scan antivirus.

L
Lex-one 15.07.20

insel260
Are you sure that in safe mode it will run?
I think the coders of the virus stupid guys?
Sometimes these coders themselves and create the antivirals and I know how to hide the virus well.
Remains only the demolition of the system.

v
vitalik76 15.07.20

insel260 wrote:
But if VIR has created duplicates and bred on all drives?
The other disks are not bootable and the virus there is just a regular file. Unless of course the author himself will not run from the disk.